Shawn Mendes Imagines

Oleh scarymendes

This would have 1 million views if it had smut (it doesn't) but it does have crying, laughing and a dash of c... Lebih Banyak

Beginning Stuff
Pizza Guy
Golden Boy
Help
Wedding (Part One)
Wedding Part Two
Wedding Part Three
Robber
Kissing Booth
Swings
Art Class
Broken Nose
Dancing With The Stars
Plane (Part One)
Plane (Part Two)
Plane (Part Three)
First Date
Airport
The Confused Boy (Part One)
Confused Boy (Part Two)
Bus
Confused Boy (Part Three)
Confused Boy (Part Four)
Dear Y/N
Hated
Backstage
Schizophrenia
Paint
Photographer
Rooftop
Letters
Rollercoaster
Christmas
Facetiming
Break Up
Savior (Part One)
Savior (Part Two)
Savior (Part Three)
Snow
TV
Coma
Flour
Next Door
Waves
Sleeping
Dog Shelter
Pick Up Line
Deadly Song
Crowd
Shooting
Home Enough
Pluviophile (Part One)
Pluviophile (Part Two)
crash
Basketball Game
Fire
Let it Go
Meeting Again
Music Room
Jealousy
Fix You
Out
Goodbye
Tornado
Concrete Angle
Wrong Number
Late Calls
Heimat
Hockey Game
Choir
The Fault in our Stars
Dance
Rejection
Ducks
Hands
Strangers
Cops and Robbers
Could've Would've Should've
Flowers
Fight
4th of July
Kidnapped (Part 1)
Kidnapped (Part 2)
Kidnapped (Part 3)
Kidnapped (Part 4)
Kidnapped (LAST PART)
Unexpected Thrills
Funeral
Wrong One
Video Games
Bully
Bully (You Killed Her(2))
Dodgeball
Wild
Fools
Coffee Cups (100th Thing)
Talk Me Down
Writers Block
Street Lights (1)
Street Lights (2)
Street Lights (3)
LifeSaver
Visit
Sometimes Life Sucks
Gas Station
One Day
The Title to This Imagine is as Long as a Fall Out Boy Song
The Title to This Imagine is as Long as a Fall Out Boy Song(2)
Support Group
Grand Piano
Dock
Bangles (Memories)
Letter To A Unworthy Man
Letter From an Unworthy Man
Party
Fake Love
Fake Hate
100K
Distance
Bus Stops and Coffee (1)
Bus Stops and Coffee (2)
i hate u i love u
Champions
Shiny Stars
Breakdowns
Jail
Patience
Lemonade
Sunsets
Treat You Better
i love you i hate you
Vows
DNA
You Said You'd Grow Old With Me
Pinky Promises
Sorry
Seven Minutes in Hell
Parks
Concert
New Beginnings
In My Blood (Part One)
Lost in Japan (Part two)
Surprise! (500k special)
a.l.o.n.e
Y O U T H
11:38 PM
Where Were You in the Morning?
n E r V o U s
Invisible
Dying in L.A
Because I Had You.
Because I Had You.. (Part 2)
Text Messages
Tell Me It's Okay

Leukemia

3.5K 66 10
Oleh scarymendes

(A/N: So the "Lemonade" imagine mentioned Y/N's friend and how she died. I decided to do something different and write a imagine on her story. THIS HAS NO SHAWN IN IT. If you don't like that don't read this part. But I wanted to do something different and this might make you understand the imagine more (plus i do research but i'm not a doctor so don't hate me. If you don't want to read this go to the end A/N and read that please!)).

Dying is weird.

Especially because you don't know when it is coming. I mean some people get a little warning. I was given very little warning. But some people just get shot out of nowhere and are done.

We are always planning for the future, like we think we have it. Truth is every second we are stressing about the future, we could be dead.

I was told I had leukemia when I was 8.

I wasn't expected to live long.

Because then I seemed to overcome it at age 11.

I was a miracle. A lucky one. The nurses told me I was special.

The three years were torture. Lots of treatments. I would be in the hospital deadly sick a few times. I ended up having to be homeschooled for that time.

When I figured out I was healthy enough and I would be back in public school, I didn't know what to feel.

Excited to be a normal kid, nervous to be a new kid.

I was only gone for three years. But in my school could've changed a whole bunch. I had no friends before then anyways. But I was starting fresh again.

I found a friend. Her name was Y/N. There was also a guy named Lance. The first day I met them, they were sitting alone at one of the tables at lunch, playing a game I figured out was called MASH (A/N: if you don't know what MASH is you have never been a tween girl). You write down people's futures with multiple choice answers pretty much. Then one person says a number and the other kid crosses out that choice answer every time they hit that number. It sounds confusing and boring. But it was actually quiet fun. They welcomed me into their group instantly. We hung out all the time together. LIke triplets.

Then in seventh grade, two years after meeting my best friends, I got a note in my locker.

It said: "I like you. Soulmates? Yes or No -Lance"

When I read that I freaked out. My best friend liked me. And at seventh grade I didn't believe soulmates were a thing.

But after a few hours of avoiding my friends, I started to think about him.

I thought that he was cute, smart, nice and funny. I liked him too.

So I became his girlfriend. Y/N was not happy at first, thinking she would be a third wheel. And when we broke up that it would ruin the circle. We promised to never ever do that. We are still together. Now I think we are soulmates.

One day though, everything fell apart.

We were walking down the hall. Y/N was ranting about some guy she talked to at a football game who was totally sexist. Y/N had always been a very strong minded girl. And loud. And stubborn. Basically not who you want to argue with. Lance and I were just laughing at her.

Then I felt like I was kicked in the stomach.

I immediately hunched over. Lance and Y/N glanced over.

"You okay Em?" Y/N asked. I didn't speak. The pain hurt too bad.

"Babe?" Lance placed his hand on my back.

"I feel sick," I choked.

"Okay I'll get you signed out and take you home okay?" Lance started to walk me. I started to cry. Not wanting to move. "Emmy," He said worried. He picked me up. I sniffed.

"I don't know it just hurts." I whimpered.

"Let's get her home," Y/N said hurriedly. Lance carried me to the office. When we were inside the office, the lady was confused.

"We are signing her out," Y/N said and started to pen down my name.

"Uh why you can't leave. Are you sick Emmerson? We can take you to the nurse."

"Miss, I will tell you right now I know my best friend and we are taking her to her mother before she like throws up everywhere or something," Y/N demanded. I felt guilty. They would probably get in trouble. But it was funny how dramatic she was.

"I can wait guys, don't get detention." I whispered.

"I don't care Em something is wrong," Lance said strictly then Y/N wrote me out and we walked out while the office lady yelled at us.

In the car, I sat in the back seat huddled up next to Lance. Y/N decided to drive because she was a speeder and was a better diver than my boyfriend. He had his arms around me.

"Guys I am probably just sick."

"Well just in case. Plus we hate school anyways," Y/N joked. I bit my lip.

"Just cause I used to have leukemia doesn't mean I am still deadly sick," I argued quietly.

"We are home," Y/N said. I looked up. Lance picked me up again, refusing to let me walk myself. He always like showing how strong he was by carrying me though. It wasn't a surprise. Y/N walked through my door first.

"Hey second mother!" She yelled.

Lance shut the door with his foot.

Footsteps were heard and my mom walked into the living room.

"What are you kids doing here during school?" She asked. Then she saw me. "Wait honey what's wrong?"

"She just out of nowhere started feeling sick. We thought it was best to just take her home," Lance explained, walking over to the couch and setting me down. Y/N sat in one of the chairs and so did Lance. My mom grabbed a glass of water a thermometer and sat on the edge of the couch. She put it in my mouth.

"You had been feeling sick lately haven't you," She said. "Okay. Well I guess you got the flu that has been going around."

"I got that two weeks ago so," Y/N agreed.

"Now you two get back to school then," my mom scolded to my friends. Lance came up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Love you," he whispered.

I had a thermometer in my mouth still so I just smiled.

At the doctors, that is when it all went downhill.

I had apparently lost weight.

I had also started bruising.

And I took some breathing exercises, and they ended up sucking.

I was sent to the hospital.

One thing about leukemia, is that it can come back.

They told me they would test me for AML.

They put me in decorated child's room in the hospital though.

The only good thing about being in a child's hospital is the nice nurses and the rooms.

Y/N and Lance came right after detention. (which yes they got).

We got blood tests and had other testing done.

I ended up being diagnosed with AML.

Severely.

After the tests I was sent back home, but I was put right back in the colorful room after being diagnosed.

In a few weeks, I started getting really sick. My fever was high enough. I had bleeding noses and gums. Even one of the nights Lance had to hold my hair up cause I started coughing blood. That was one of the scariest nights ever.

I was a rare case the doctors told me.

It gone away, then just popped back up after 5 years.

Five. And it was very hard sickness. The thing gave me no mercy. I was now in the hospital full time.

So basically was Lance and Y/N.

One night, Y/N and my mom went to the store. So Lance and I were cuddled up looking at the surroundings. My room was like an ocean. (A/N I had a room like this when I was in the hospital they do exist). There was painted fish and coral everywhere. It was beautiful.

"I don't want to leave you," I whispered.

"What do you mean Em? You will get through this. You have before. And the survival rate is over 50. That is a good percent there Emmy. You will be okay," He said quickly, stroking my arms as he side hugged me. I smiled. But I knew.

"I am a rare case you know. This is going really quickly. It has only been a short time. What if I never get to marry you?" I asked softly. He looked at me. I felt my tears start to brim. He had an angry expression. He got up without a word and left the room. I stared at the door. My emotions started to run crazy, I wanted to cry so bad. I looked at the IV in my arm. I couldn't have him be mad at me. Then I heard him and nurse coming into the room. She was following him. He had a take out box in his hand. I cocked my head to the side. Then he got on one knee.

"I don't have a very fancy ring right now. But," He started. My eyes widened. He pulled out a plastic princess ring. I guessed the nurse must have had some for the little girls. "I do have a princess ring," He chuckled lightly. I covered my mouth. "You are a princess Em. You are my disney fairytale. I love you so, so much. I don't care if we live in a castle. I don't even care if our home is in this ocean. Everywhere is paradise with you. I am pretty sure people can get married in a hospital. I saw it in Grey's' Anatomy or some hospital show. But. Will you marry me Emmerson?"

I heard the nurses in the hall along with my mom and Y/N start to squeal. I nodded rapidly. He walked up to me and slipped the princess ring on my pinky since it was too small for the other fingers. He kissed me and then I started to sob.

My wedding ended up just being on the outside patio area of the hospital. I did get to wear a white dress I had in my closet for years. He did buy me an actual ring. The nurses sent up some hospital chairs for the seats and some of the kids and their siblings helped be "flower girls".

It was the best day of my life.

It was also one of my lasts.

My last day I actually was asleep most of the time. And I had a really bad infection. And the time I was awake they were doing anything they could to stop it. I didn't see them that much during my last last day.

The day before a few of my other friends brought some french fries from Mcdonalds.

And Lance and I spent hours alone.

"I love you so much you know that right?" I asked.

"Of course."

I was going downhill. I think we both had that little feeling I would be gone soon. So we talked about all of our feelings.

"I know you will be upset." I said. "But can you be strong enough to take care of Y/N?"

He looked at me. Didn't speak. But he did nod.

"You know I will Emmerson." He also started using my full name a lot more. Because it meant a lot more. He wanted to say a lot more meaningful stuff for me. But we did goof a lot. Just to make it easier for everyone.

"Thank you for marrying me," I mumbled.

"I will always be married to you. Remember soul mates. Even if one of us might be a soul and not a soul here. Still a soul," He said.

I did cry even if I tried not too.

I cried a lot more as I was dying. At good and bad things.

If I was alive at my funeral, I would've smiled though.

Lance said some pretty things at my funeral.

Like that I beat leukemia, even if I technically didn't.

He left after I died though. Didn't help my best friend. She suffered so much. So did Lance. Lance almost killed himself. Twice. Y/N started to get bullied.

But then about a year after my death. Y/N found this guy named Shawn. She really likes him. Lance, came back. Y/N knocked him out the first time she saw him. But she forgave him for ditching her after some time. Everyone forgave each other. Forgave themselves. Shawn kind of took my place, and out of all the people, he a good person to take my spot. Lance won't seem to find love without me, someday he will. Though Y/N found t with Shawn. Her maid of honor was still me even if I couldn't put on the dress.

I beat leukemia. So did my best friends.

A/N (read this please)

Did you like that?

I had a free class so I just decided to be creative.

But I know this is already long. But for 200k. I was thinking, would you guys like a q&a??? Comment what yall think!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
241K 2.8K 32
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.
265K 3.8K 97
Imagines of Shawn Mendes, I take request, or can request by sending a message or commenting.
145K 1.9K 54
Everything you can imagine is real. ~Pablo Picasso