Shawn Mendes Imagines

By scarymendes

This would have 1 million views if it had smut (it doesn't) but it does have crying, laughing and a dash of c... More

Beginning Stuff
Pizza Guy
Golden Boy
Help
Wedding (Part One)
Wedding Part Two
Wedding Part Three
Robber
Kissing Booth
Swings
Art Class
Broken Nose
Dancing With The Stars
Plane (Part One)
Plane (Part Two)
Plane (Part Three)
First Date
Airport
The Confused Boy (Part One)
Confused Boy (Part Two)
Bus
Confused Boy (Part Three)
Confused Boy (Part Four)
Dear Y/N
Hated
Backstage
Schizophrenia
Paint
Photographer
Rooftop
Letters
Rollercoaster
Christmas
Facetiming
Break Up
Savior (Part One)
Savior (Part Two)
Savior (Part Three)
Snow
TV
Coma
Flour
Next Door
Waves
Sleeping
Dog Shelter
Pick Up Line
Deadly Song
Crowd
Shooting
Home Enough
Pluviophile (Part One)
Pluviophile (Part Two)
crash
Basketball Game
Fire
Let it Go
Meeting Again
Music Room
Jealousy
Fix You
Out
Goodbye
Tornado
Concrete Angle
Wrong Number
Late Calls
Heimat
Hockey Game
Choir
The Fault in our Stars
Dance
Rejection
Ducks
Hands
Strangers
Cops and Robbers
Could've Would've Should've
Flowers
Fight
4th of July
Kidnapped (Part 1)
Kidnapped (Part 2)
Kidnapped (Part 3)
Kidnapped (Part 4)
Kidnapped (LAST PART)
Unexpected Thrills
Funeral
Wrong One
Video Games
Bully
Bully (You Killed Her(2))
Dodgeball
Wild
Fools
Coffee Cups (100th Thing)
Talk Me Down
Writers Block
Street Lights (1)
Street Lights (2)
Street Lights (3)
LifeSaver
Visit
Sometimes Life Sucks
Gas Station
One Day
The Title to This Imagine is as Long as a Fall Out Boy Song
The Title to This Imagine is as Long as a Fall Out Boy Song(2)
Support Group
Grand Piano
Dock
Bangles (Memories)
Letter To A Unworthy Man
Letter From an Unworthy Man
Party
Fake Love
Fake Hate
100K
Distance
Bus Stops and Coffee (1)
Bus Stops and Coffee (2)
i hate u i love u
Champions
Shiny Stars
Breakdowns
Jail
Patience
Lemonade
Sunsets
Leukemia
i love you i hate you
Vows
DNA
You Said You'd Grow Old With Me
Pinky Promises
Sorry
Seven Minutes in Hell
Parks
Concert
New Beginnings
In My Blood (Part One)
Lost in Japan (Part two)
Surprise! (500k special)
a.l.o.n.e
Y O U T H
11:38 PM
Where Were You in the Morning?
n E r V o U s
Invisible
Dying in L.A
Because I Had You.
Because I Had You.. (Part 2)
Text Messages
Tell Me It's Okay

Treat You Better

3.5K 108 32
By scarymendes

I was staring at the multiple colors surrounding my jaw.

It looked kind of like makeup.

But most people use only black and purple when faking a bruise.

This was a little different. Some parts looked a little yellow and orange. I bit my lip, wincing as I moved.

I groaned and walked to the crappy motel bed, then fell onto the scratchy comforters. Dust filled the air, and I coughed. I was exhausted.

I felt like my head would explode from being so stressed.

It didn't help that the room was badly lit with cheap lights.

I needed to get out of here in the morning.

In the midst of my thoughts, I heard a yell, and a fence clinking.

I sprained up from the bed peeked out the heavy blinds.

"Shawn! Ryan!" I yelled and sprinted out the door. Outside of the motel, against the fence, Shawn was punching Ryan. I ran along the walkway and down the steps. I dodged Ryan's car and grabbed Shawn's shirt. I yanked him back. But I couldn't get his grip off of Ryan. "Shawn get off of him!" I pleaded. Soon he dropped Ryan and faced me. They both looked furious, sweat dripping from their faces. I stared at them both with wide eyes. Speechless.

Hours before

I walked along the fence, my fingers running along the lines of cool metal.

"Babe come on we have to get around!" Ryan yelled from the room. Our huge group of friends were staying in a motel for the night. We were all going to the beach but decided to not drive throughout the whole night. My boyfriend decided he had to show everyone a spot in this town he found one year with his parents. So we were all planning on going there.

I walked up to the room and slammed the door. He looked up from his phone, giving me a nasty look. Me and Ryan were in a fight. Earlier in the day he was being rude in front of all of our friends and I corrected him.

"I look fine. Now if you excuse me I am going to tell Shawn everyone is ready," I sneerd. I went to turn around and go to the room next to us, until he turned grabbed my jaw, spun me around and held my neck tightly.

"Do not give me attitude. You know I am bigger than you Y/N. Stop testing me." He let go and stormed out of the room. I exhaled and went to take a shower. I got in and turned the water on hot. That ended up not lasting too long though. It got cold quick. But feeling the water run down my back relaxed me. I felt shivers run up my spine and I grabbed both of my shoulders. I stood there staring blankly at the shower wall until I got too cold. I got out, got dressed, quickly brushed my hair and laid on the bed for a few minutes. Wishing I wasn't able to even come on the trip. After a few minutes, I walked to the next room and entered in.

"Shawn?" I asked quietly. My jaw hurt. He looked back, he was in the bathroom.

"Hey."

"Are you coming?" He bit his lip.

"Is everyone going?" He asked. I nodded. "I think I am going to stick back, get some more sleep."

"Okay. I will see you later then," I mumbled.

"Wait," He walked up. "Are you okay?" I looked at him.

"I am fine," I said shortly.

He didn't believe me.

"If anyone hurts you, you will tell me right?"

No.

"Yes."

We were in this empty lot by a factory.

We were doing doughnuts with Ryan's car. His friends were sitting on the window seal, their bodies outside the car.

After that we were just drinking some of the booze Jake took from him parents and talking. I was talking to my friend Carly, when Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I stared at Carly, refusing to look at him.

"Hey baby," He slurred.

"Hi."

"Let's get out of here," He whispered and pulled my hand.

In the car, he was going really fast. I was laughing, because he was being so joyful.

I forgot he was drunk.

And I saw headlights.

"Ryan!" I screamed and he yanked the steering wheel.

We were spinning. Except that it wasn't for joy. It was fear. And that was my last straw. When the car halted I got straight out of the car.

"Y/N!" I heard yelled behind me. But I didn't care. I decided I would walk. Only a little walk away, I saw lights from a building. I shrugged, knowing it was a club. I decided to go in for a bit. When I got in, lights were flashing everywhere, and loud music blasted into my ears. I walked over to the dance floor. People were jumping and swaying their hips. I joined. Not getting too close to anyone.

My head and heart were throbbing. Every beat as loud in my ears as the EDM music that was pounding throughout the club.

I bobbed my head, throwing my arms above my head. I forgot about all the stress I had.

Until I turned, and realized Ryan followed me here. But he was dancing with some girl. The girl had short bleach blond hair. And Ryan's hands were on her small boney waist.

My jaw dropped. I felt anger surge through me. Betrayal.

We were on our way to the motel. Stopped at a gas station. We were grabbing the snacks while everyone else was grabbing drinks and checking out.

"I saw him with another girl flirting."

"Shawn come on. I know everyone gets annoyed with him sometimes, but he wouldn't do that."

"He is very like that," Shawn muttered.

"Stop," I warned him.

"Okay Y/N. Just be careful," Shawn said.

Shawn was right.

I instantly walked out of the club, past him. I knew he saw me. When I was outside in the cool air away from the hot sweaty people. I looked back.

I didn't see him.

The walk to the motel wasn't too long, but it felt like a million years with an already broken heart that was somehow shattered again.

Shawn's POV

I stared at the mirror. The running sink was the only sound I heard. I had been looking at myself for a while. Thinking.

"I know I can treat you better," I whispered. "Than he can."

I turned away. And started walking to the couch. "And any girl like you deserves a gentlemen."

I threw the lamp on the table to the ground.

"Tell me why you are wasting time on these wasted crying. When you should be with me instead."

I heard Ryan's car.

"I know I can treat you better." I grabbed my shirt, slipping it on. "Better than he can," I said, running out of the door.

Time went so fast after that. When I ran to the car. Ryan was the only one getting out of it.

I didn't know where Y/N. I hoped in the room. Just so she couldn't stop me. Ryan looked at me. And I threw him against the fence. After that everything was blurred. The whole world was lit by the street light. And when time froze. I was looking at her face.

She was so beautiful.

She was staring at us, speechless.

Ryan was the first one to speak.

"I see what is going on here. Have fun princess and prince. You have things coming for you," Ryan sneered loudly. He got in his car and swerved away.

She looked at me.

"Why did you fight him?" She mumbled.

"Because. If he hits you I will hit him."

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

Your POV

"I wanted to."

I smiled slightly.

"Here. Come to my room for the night. I can drive you home in the morning. The rest will understand." He said in a soothing tone. I nodded and we quietly walked up to his room. When I walked in, he shut the door.

I looked at the lamp. It was on the floor. And the was overflowing.

"Shawn," I motioned. He looked up.

"Oops," He ran to the sink and turned it off. I walked over to the table. It had a paper on it. Which I crumbled and stuck in my pocket. When he walked back into the room. I was looking at the ground.

He strolled over to me slowly. He tucked some hair behind my ear. And I looked up at him.

I started to sob. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what I did to deserve all of this," I cried.

"It's okay. You are safe now. You are always safe with me."

The Next Day

I was sitting in Shawn's car. He was still getting his bag from the room. We told the crew we weren't going to the beach and why. They understood fine. Ryan never came back to the motel. He probably went to mess with some girl or went back to our hometown. I didn't care anymore. We were done. I wouldn't let him hurt me again. When I spilled everything to Shawn last night, we decided we would tell the police when we got back. This was after I had to convince him not to kill Ryan for two hours almost. I pulled the crumpled paper out of my pocket. And looked at the neatly written words.

I won't lie to you.

I know he's just not right to you.

And you can tell me that I'm off.

But I can see it on you face.

When you say that he is the one that you want.

And you're spending all this time in the wrong situation.

And any time you want it to stop.

I know I can treat you better than he can.

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman.

Tell me why are we wasting time, on all your wasted crying.

When you should be with me instead.

I know I can treat you better.

I smiled to myself. When Shawn walked outside, I got out of the car.

I held up the paper up. When he looked, his eyes went wide. I ran up to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back. He dropped his bag and wrapped his strong arms around me. He lifted me off the ground, spinning me slightly.

"Get it!" Carly yelled from the walkway balcony. We broke apart, and I laughed lightly.

"I am not wasting time anymore," I whispered to him. He smirked.

"Finally. Took you reading my stuff to realize that?" He teased softly.

"But I came around."

"Good. Because I know I can treat you better."

A/N

If you got past the urge to sing that last sentence you deserve an award.

I wanted to write the whole song in the paper, but that would make the imagine a little annoying.

I know this is long overdue for an imagine but I hope you liked the long imagine guys! I like this one so tell me if you did too. Also reminder I am also writing another sm fanfic along with two short stories so add them to your library :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
878K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
207K 2.7K 54
just a few imagines about our favourite singer ❀
265K 3.8K 97
Imagines of Shawn Mendes, I take request, or can request by sending a message or commenting.