Boyfriend Scenarios: Hetalia

Galing kay silverthornes

So what's it like to have a boyfriend? Especially if they are the personifications of countries? Let's find o... Higit pa

How You Meet
Meeting Again
Is Something Wrong?
How He Feels
Asking You Out
First Date & First Kiss
Is Someone Jealous?
Star Of The Month
He Finds Out About Your Job
Cuddles~
He Meets Your Ex
He Meets Your Family
He Turns Into A Chibi
How He Kisses You
You Take A Shower/Bath Together
Waking Up With Him
He Tells You He's A Country
Someone Flirts With Him
You Get Sick
Valentine's Special~
Simple Things He Likes To Do With You
Simple Things He Likes To Do With You (Part 2)
Welcome Prussia
He Turns Into His Nyo Self
You Turn Into Your Nyo Self
You Turn Into A Chibi
2p Time (Part 1)
2p Time! (Part 2)
He Turns Into A Neko
Getting Caught Making Out
April Fools!
You Turn Into A Neko
He Gets Sick
When You Are In The Hospital
When He Finds Out About Shipping
You Wear His Clothes
When You Die
He Has A Nightmare
He (Attempts) To Cook For You
Super Special!
You Have A Nightmare
Beach Time!
Someone Flirts With You
Big News!
It's Reader-chan's Birthday
Who Are You?
Happy Birthday
He Cheated On You!
Everything's Okay
I'm Back~ & 50th Chapter Special~
He Gets Drunk
Special Time!
He Visits You In School
He Catches You Changing/In The Shower
Ah~ October~ & Special Annoucement
He Turns Into A Werewolf
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon (Part 2)
You Turn Into A Vampire
You Turn Into A Werewolf
The Most Horrifying Thing Ever
Prepping For The Holidays
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Year
Uh-Oh (Part 1)
Uh-Oh (Part 2)
You Turn Him On~
What Did You Do?
Day of Fun :)
Dentalia~
You Get Jealous
He (Attempts) To Be Sexy
He Is Your Teacher
He Comforts You
He Zombie
AHH! A Mummy!!!
I Love Frankenstein
You Zombie
AHH! Another Mummy!
The Bride of Frankenstein
I'll Love You No Matter What
I'll Love You No Matter What (#2)
Is That A Burglar?
Winter Olympics Special!
He Discovers Your Greatest Fear
FIFA 2018 Special!
You Guys Go Camping
I Think There's A Ghost
The Backyard Naga
The Haunting...
Exotic Naga On The Lose
A Chibitalia Halloween Special
He Turns Into A Cat
You Turn Into A Cat
You Let Him Do Your Make-Up
He Goes To War
I Miss You...
Happy 100th Chapter!!!
Welcome Home!!!
Piratetalia, With Love~
You Discover His Greatest Fear
Quarantine!
He Reads Your Internet History
You Read His Internet History
Body Swap
You Get Drunk
You Have A Hangover
Prank War! (Part 1)

He Has A Hangover

14.4K 305 119
Galing kay silverthornes

A/N:  This will be told from his view and will at times get a tiny bit disgusting, but that's what happens when you get hungover, so don't overdo the alcohol for anybody who does drink.

America

I woke up feeling miserable; head pounding, nose stuffy, throat sore, and I had a horrible taste in my mouth.

'Just what happened last night?' I thought as I sat up. Big mistake. I swear it felt like my stomach did loop-de-loops. I covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom.

As I was busy puking my guts out, I felt someone rub my back. And then when done, I was handed a bottle of mouthwash.

"Here, Alfie, you may want this." [name] said. I nodded and took a whole mouth full.

"Thanks dudette," I said as I slumped against the bathtub. [name] shook her head. I then asked, "So what happened last night? I remember going out for drinks with Mattias and Gilbert and-"

"And they left you after you got really, really drunk." [name] said, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"So what happened next?" I asked, feeling nausea beginning to hit me again.

"Well first you couldn't recognize me and said I was 'as purdy as your wife'. Then you forgot you were married, and afterwards..." She looked away.

"What happened next?" I asked, feeling both guilt and nausea gnawing away at me.

"Well... you did sort of ruin my car by-" I cut her off by turning back to the toilet.

"-vomiting in it." She finished as she rubbed my back. I would've been a Hero and apologized about the trouble I caused lastnight, but I think my heroic body is already making me pay for it.

England

"... ugh I want to die..." I said as I covered myself with the blanket.

"No you don't." [name] said.

"I'll quit drinking. I'll definitely... probably quit it..." I then heard a sigh.

"No you won't."

"..." I couldn't refute that, but that's because of my goddamned headache. "Ugh, the light... hurts... and my head hurts... and my stomach feels dead..." I complained. [name] put her hand on my back.

"Yeah, and now you're pride will too." She said. I peeked out from the darkness of the blanket as [name] put a video on her phone.

"Bloody hell..." I said, feeling sick as a dog. It was a video of me ranting in french, that bloody frog's bloody language.

"I want to go die..." I said. [name] shook her head.

"No, I won't let you, instead, I vote you lessen your drinking since you and I both know you can't quit." She said.

"..." I couldn't help but stay silent because I still couldn't bloody refute her and it now felt like my bloody headache got worse.

China

"Aiya! I smell terrible, aru!" I yelled as I hurried to the bathroom, [name] following behind with a towel and extra soap.

"Yeah, but this is definitely an improvement as compared to last night Yao." [name] said. I was already lathering shampoo into my hair.

"What happened last night, aru?" I asked as I furiously scrubbed.

"You were so drunk you started cuddling a garbage can, thinking it was a plushie." She said. I stopped all action for a moment before-

"AIYA!!! DISINFECTANT!!! I NEED DISINFECTANT AND BLEACH!!!" I yelled.

"I'll get them for you Yao, but I don't think that is really a good-"

"And what did I think of actual plushies, aru?" I asked, popping out of the shower and grabbing [name] by the wrist. She looked away, face red.

"..."

"Tell me, aru!"

"... You sorta rejected them." She said as I dashed off into the bedroom and took a large armful of plushies.

"Aiya! My precious plushies, aru, forgive me, aru!" I pleaded as [name] came in with a hand covering her face.

"I'm sure they'll forgive you after you are done with your bath and are dry with clothes on, Yao." She said. I looked down and blushed as I ran back to the bathroom.

Russia

I woke up not feeling very well. I quietly made my way to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face before looking in the mirror. I did not like what I saw. Feeling sick, I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes.

"Ivan?" I heard my sunflower say. I nodded. "How are you doing with your hangover?" She asked.

"I was drunk?" I asked. I think she nodded.

"Yeah, you had Ravis and me in bone crushing hugs and were singing some sort of Russian drinking song while the Baltics and I tried to sober you up." She said. I just groaned.

"Da, thank you sunflower, but you will come over here, da." I said. I heard light steps and opened my eyes. Once I saw my sunflower, I pulled her down onto my chest.

"I-Ivan, what are you doing?" She asked cutely.

"It is cuddle time da." I said, burying my face in her hair.

"Alright, but can we go to the bed and cuddle instead of here on the floor?" She asked. I thought for a moment before nodding, not wanting my sunflower to get aches from lying on the floor.

Once we got to the bed, I laid down before cuddling my sunflower beside me. She really makes me feel a lot better.

France

"Ah-ah-achoo!" I sneezed while shivering in the bed.

"Here," Ma chérie said, handing me a tissue box. I grabbed a tissue.

"Mer-achoo!" I said. When the sneezing fit was over I went back under the covers. "Ma chérie, 'ow did I get a cold from drinking?" I asked. [name] sighed.

"It's partially my fault," She said. I raised an eyebrow as she then sat down beside me.

"Last night I picked you up and brought you home but you kept constantly trying to make moves on me while being really drunk. It got to be to the point where in order to get you into the shower and stop grabbing at me, I had to tie you up with your own belt and had you take a cold shower." She said as I stared.

"... Well, at least I didn't do anything to you." I said after a moment. I did feel a bit guilty about trying to make a move while really drunk, but right now, the hangover and the cold were punishment enough.

"Just rest Francis, I think your condition is punishment enough," Ma chérie said, as if reading my thoughts. I nodded and burrowed back into the bed as she placed a cool cloth on my forehead.

Canada

I woke up with a slight problem; my curl felt really sticky, causing me to... well, let's not think about it.

"M-maple?" I asked. I saw her come into the room with a cup of coffee.

"Yeah Mattie?" She said, setting the coffee down, the scent making me feel noxious.

"I-I c-could u-use s-some h-help." I said, with a small whine. She tilted her head as I pointed up, causing her to gasp.

"Shoot, I didn't get all the syrup off." She said.

"S-syrup?" I questioned, still feeling really uncomfortable.

"Yeah, you were so drunk you thought the maple syrup was shampoo, and well, you began using it." She said as I felt even more embarrassed.

"Uhh, m-maple, c-could y-you t-take m-me t-to t-the b-bathroom?" I asked. She nodded and helped me up, with me trying not to let the other problem show.

Once we got to the bathroom I asked her to let me take a proper shower to get rid of the syrup. She was a bit hesitant but let me go, saying she'll just get me my clothes.

I got to admit, I am not really fond of cold showers in the morning, but right now, that was the best thing to deal with this. I just hope maple didn't notice anything, that would be so embarrassing T-T

Germany

I woke up with a headache, causing me to groan. Groggily I got up and got some water and aspirin. After taking the medicine, I was surprised to run into [name].

"Hello Ludwig," She said softly. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked.

"Just a bad headache, liebe." I said as I went downstairs and sat on the couch. [name] followed me down and sat beside me.

"I didn't do anything last night after drinking vith bruder did I?" I asked. [name] had a big blush on her face, making me raise my eyebrow.

"Liebe? Is zhere something jou are not telling me?" I asked. Her blush worsened as she stuttered a bit. Eventually, she pulled out her phone and began playing a video.

I watched, a blush growing more and more evident on my face along with my headache as the video of me and bruder singing while being really drunk continued. Halfway through the video, I stopped it and got up.

"Ludwig, where are you going?" Mein liebling asked. I just shook my head.

"I am going back to bed after I get more aspirin." I said, really wanting to just hide away for a while.

Italy

"B-Bella, I-I-a n-need p-pasta." I whined from the bed. She raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"I-I-a h-haven't h-had p-pasta f-for-a s-so l-long." I said, clawing at the sheets.

"Really? It's only been about 12 or 13 hours." Mia bella said.

"B-But-a I-I-a c-can o-only s-survive w-without-a i-it f-for-a 10 h-hours!" I cried out as the shivering began. I think what I was going through was called 'with-something'.

"Okay Feli, I'll go make pasta for you." She said, tucking me in before heading to the kitchen.

"G-grazie b-bella." I stuttered from the bed as the my with-something got worse. [A/N: He means to say 'withdrawal']

Romano

"Ugh... stupido tomato bastardo getting me-a drunk last-a night..." I complained as I lay in the dark room, my face in my pillow.

"Yeah, but I think you should be happy he left early." Ragazza said, the sound making my head hurt.

"Why-a?" I asked. Before she could answer, I added, "And-a speak softly. I-a have a damn-a headache." I think she nodded.

"Alright, but first, give me the gun from under your pillow." She said. My stupido headache was too much to bare so I just did it. I think she tossed out of the bedroom.

"Okay, but brace yourself." She said. I think she started to play a recording. It was of some jacka** ranting in spanish really drunkenly.

"Ragazza, you-a know I-a don't like that-a bastardo's language." I said, feeling annoyed. I heard a stifled giggle. "What's-a so damn-a funny?" I asked.

"Lovi," She said, holding back a laugh. "That was you."

"What-a?"

"You were so drunk last night that you started speaking in spanish and then started arguing with your reflection, in spanish. That's where I got this recording from." She said. I grabbed the pillow and covered my face with it as I screamed,

"[BLEEP]!!! [BLEEP]ING MOTHER[BLEEP]ING [BLEEP]!!!" I stopped and took a deep breathe before dragging the damn pillow off my face before turning to mia ragazza.

"You are to-a delete that-a video." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing, now rest up." She said. I just groaned and grabbed the blankets, vowing to yell at that tomato bastardo later.

Japan

I woke up feeling quite out of sorts and was surprised to with the aching sensation in my cheek.

'I did not see a dentist recentry,' I thought as I made my way to the bathroom. I was immensely surprised to see a bruise forming on my face. It almost looked like I had been slapped.

I quickly left the bathroom and went to the kitchen where I saw [name]-chan drinking some tea.

"[name]-chan," I said. "What happened rast night?" I got a huff in response.

"Before I tell you anything know this; you are forbidden from drinking with Alfred or anyone else unless you are being supervised by someone who will make sure you don't get drunk." She said in a very unhappy tone. I was startled but nodded.

"Arright, I wirr." I said, taking a seat. [name] just kept staring at her tea.

"Basically, when I arrived to pick you up, you were stripping, acting ridiculously happy, and being really handsie." She said as I felt a blush forming on my face. "You literally grabbed me close and started trying to seduce me, not taking 'no' for an answer." I think my heart stopped beating for a moment.

"So that left me no other choice but to defend myself by slap-" Bam!

Author-chan taking over:

Kiku couldn't bare to hear the rest, feeling extremely embarrassed, shameful, and guilty, leading to him promptly passing out from being overloaded by these feelings.

Spain

I woke up slumped against the bathtub, my head hurting and my stomach feeling weird.

"Chica," I called out in a hoarse voice. Soon [name] came in. She crouched down beside me and placed a hand on my forehead.

"Hey Toni, how are you feeling?" She asked. I closed my head.

"Mal [bad]." I replied. She nodded and gently ran her fingers through my hair.

"I would imagine after all that vomiting you did last night after drinking so much." She said. I looked up at her.

"Chica, I want to eat something por favor." I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"You're actually hungry? Even after vomiting god knows how many times." She said. I nodded.

"Si, tengo mucho hambre. [Yes, I am very hungry]." I said. She looked me up and down.

"Fine, only if you can come to the bedroom without rushing back here like you did several times before." She said. I nodded and had her help me up.

I did manage to make it out of the bathroom, but soon the dizziness and my stomach caught up to me, causing me to bolt into the bathroom. I heard chica sigh from the other side of the door.

"I'll just get you something fizzy instead." She said as she walked away.

"Could you bring a few bottles and some medicine por favor?" I called out.

"Was already planning to!" She yelled back as I sat by the bathtub again.

Prussia

Zhe awezome me woke up with a totally unawezome headache, probably from an unawezome hangover. But why did zhe awezome me's body hurt too?

"Birdie," I called out. Soon mein awezome Birdie came in.

"Hey Gil, do you want some more ice?" She asked. I nodded.

"Ja, but before jou unawezomely leave, vhat happened to zhe awezome last night?" I asked. She blushed but sat on the bed.

"Well, after I brought you home you tried making moves on me so..." She looked away. Zhe awezome me raised one of mein awezome eyebrows.

"So?"

"So, I sorta handcuffed you to the bed and called Elizabeta who-" I awezomely cut her off by placing mein awezome finger on her awezome lips.

"Zhe awezome me can awezomely guess zhat an unawezome frying pan vas unawezomely involved." I awezomely said. She nodded. I hugged her.

"Zhe awezome me is fine vith zhat so long as mein awezome Frau comes and cuddles vith zhe awezome me." I said. She smiled and nodded, pulling out her phone.

"Sure, and I think you may want to see this. This is what happened before I picked you up." She said. Zhe awezome me then watched as mein Bruder and I sang a song. I was awezome at singing it! And bruder awezomely looked more fun awezomely shirtless and drunk than he normally was.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

82K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
829 3 9
Hello there ! So, it's an omegaverse, but the main story will be on alphas. You should read to find out a little more because I'm not really good at...
57.5K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...