Intrigued By Her (Completed)

By WatersAnna

He pulls me fiercely to his chest and I hug him back. He pulls away after what seems like an eternity and I r... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Author's Note

11.1K 231 71
By WatersAnna

Since the last part was the epilogue, this book comes an end. The journey was super special and that is why I have an idea. To write some of my favourite and requested chapters in Xavier's point of view. So all  of you can know what thoughts and events he went through while on his journey with our Samantha Collins!

The book in Xavier's POV is out now and it will be updated regularly. This author's note has been updated on 8th November 2016. And since I will be frequent with the updates, comment right away which chapters you want to see in Xavier's view. The first chapter is already published. Go check it out:)

So if you like this idea, comment and tell me which chapters do you want to read in Xavier's POV :-)

Also, my new book 'Her Mismatched Fate' is a spin off of IBH which features Bella's adult life. Alec will return and there is a love triangle and a mystery she needs to get out of. So if you ship Bella and Alec, check it out!

Love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.7K 27
I open my eyes to see her right above, smiling. She's so adorable. My finger lightly traces her smile line. "Don't you think we could do something e...
4.8K 342 37
"But l'm already hurt." I breathed down his neck. My cheeks touching his. He sighed down my neck as I continued feeling his soft skin with my face. M...
42.7K 953 40
THIS BOOK IS UNDERGOING MAJOR REWRITING... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK A squeak left my mouth involuntarily as the hands scared me out of my daze. Turning...
12.4M 452K 62
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...