snapchat ➵ royce [discontinue...

By princebizzle

❝imtheplugg took a screenshot! imtheplugg is typing... from imtheplugg❞ More

one - 10:38pm
two - 12:21am
three - 9:50am
four - 3:35pm
five - 9:08pm
six - 10:41pm
seven - 10:51pm
eight - 11:00pm
nine - 2:01am
ten - 12:17pm
eleven - 5:29pm
twelve - 6:32pm
thirteen - 8:09pm
fourteen - 8:55pm
fifteen - 8:59pm
sixteen - 2:03pm
seventeen - 1:01am
eighteen - 1:09am
nineteen - 10:28am
twenty - 10:33am
twenty one - 10:39am
twenty two - 8:59pm
twenty three - 9:23pm
twenty four - 11:48pm
twenty five - 11:59pm
twenty six - 12:12am
twenty seven - 12:40am
twenty eight - 12:51am
twenty nine - 2:29pm
thirty - 2:34pm
thirty one - 5:39pm
thirty two - 3:15am
thirty three - 7:51pm
thirty four - 1:52am
thirty five - 11:30am
thirty six - 10:30am
thirty seven - 3:15pm
thirty eight - 9:12pm
thirty nine - 10:01pm
forty - 10:11pm
forty one - 10:21pm
forty two - 5:01am
forty three - 4:07pm
forty four - 10:49pm
forty five - 11:05am
quick disclaimer.
forty six - 12:12pm
forty seven - 9:16pm
forty eight - 11:01pm
forty nine - 12:00am
fifty - 1:23am
fifty one - 7:45am
fifty two - 11:31am
fifty three - 4:45pm
fifty four - 10:37pm
a/n
fifty five - 11:11am
fifty seven - 11:59am
fifty eight - 9:19pm
fifty nine - 9:30pm
sixty - 11:00pm
sixty one - 11:22pm
sixty two - 1:41am
sixty three - 2:06am
sixty four - 3:15pm
sixty five - 10:59am
sixty six - 5:01pm
sixty seven - 9:33pm
sixty eight - 11:51pm
sixty nine - 12:31pm
seventy - 8:38pm
seventy one - 1:16am
seventy two - 1:31am
seventy three - 2:00am
attention.

fifty six - 10:01pm

1K 76 33
By princebizzle

"These fuckin' police can't touch me, these bogus niggas can't touch me," Chresanto and Bryson looks at each other and raps along to their favorite Future song, while doing one of their casual dances at this somewhat cluttered night club. "These fuckin' niggas can't touch me."

Today was a good day.

These four teenagers spent most of the day travelling approximately three hours up in Atlanta, just like every time they can, in Bryson's white and modern Dodge Charger because they favor it the most. The one that's new to this little getaway gang is Chresanto's crush, Normani. She's usually one of Justine's best friends so there's no type of awkward tension around. She seems more than comfortable with the three friends, even though today consisted of driving to Atlanta, having a blast at Six Flags, now they're at some nightclub that they heard about from their peers at school. Going home is going to take a while so they bought a hotel room just for the night.

As you know, Chresanto still feel like he's the awkward one around when it comes to Normani. They've been on roller coasters together and he was great at keeping his cool. He's just worried through the times he's spending with her, his cool don't slip and fall. Not to mention, earlier at this dope nightclub, he's been twerked on a couple of times by her. Neither of them drank any alcohol or ingested any pill. So, his inner emotions went pretty wild. He even can't want to lose his mind about his to Jacob later on.

So if he ever listens to Freak Hoe by Future and Chris Brown's bars in DJ Khaled's How Many Times, it's gonna quickly reminds of that unexpected moment. He ain't complaining.

Also, this gives him an insight for next weekend's prom. As today and tonight is going great by far, he hopes and prays prom doesn't turn out horrible. This includes by not having his mom showing his prom date baby pictures of him. And nevertheless, he still hopes on arriving to prom without any crutches. He'd hate dealing with a problem that depress him the most, at times. It's like one little trip he makes, everything ends up going wrong. But the younger boy haven't lost balance in a while, so he's making progress.

As he hopes it's progress. Chresanto knows there's no cure for it, but still, he doesn't look forward of wrong timings. While he's at this legit club with his favorite people, he's satisfied with all this fun he's having.

"Yo, has anyone seen Mani?" Justine questions to the boys over the loud rap music, after she found them in this crowd that can somewhat make anyone claustrophobic. "I've been looking everywhere for her, kinda!"

"I don't know, I thought she was with you," Bryson asserts over the music, then looks over at Chresanto. "You know where she at, bro?"

After the two danced for a while, Normani did let Chresanto know that she'll be over with Justine. He knows better than her thinking that she wants to wander around this crowded and humid place alone. Not even when she needs to go to the bathroom. He wants to have the nerve to start looking for her, but he don't even know this place like that. Maybe she's in this room somewhere, trying to look for the gang, so they all considering on stay at the area they're standing and dancing in.

"She's probably trying to find us right now," Bryson reassures. "Where else she could be going?"

"As soon as I turn my back after getting a drink, she was gone," Justine lightly giggles. "I hope we didn't finally bore her." then she focus her eyes over at Chresanto, though the LED laser lights are bouncing around the room, predominately dark. "Right, Chres?"

Okay, that was just outta tease. That tease made Chresanto remain to hang on above the pit on nervousness, feeling like his grip is about to get light. He don't want to find out that his crush ditched the crew because she was finally bored with them. She was with them all day and looked like she was enjoying herself. Unless she was pretending, which Chresanto hopes that she didn't pretend anything.

Shit, he's just hoping entirely everything right now. He wants to go ahead and admit that he's a perfectionist. A bad habit that he inherits by his own, because he don't recall anyone else in his family care about perfection by stressing out about what needs to be fine. If anything don't goes the way Chresanto looked for, best believe he'll try to control his overreacting, at least. But he ends up overreacting at the end. He just have to make sure that he's alone.

If he needs some answers on why Normani is currently missing, he pulls out his phone and before he could unlock it, he notices that she sent a message five minutes ago. This could be it. He didn't hesitant to unlock his device to read her message.

Mani (10:01pm): If anyone needs me, I'm outside.

Not bothering to remind his friends on where he's going by leaving them clearly behind, Chresanto begins to slip his way out.

After opening the one of the double doors as he made his way outside, the night air was setting at the right temperature, since it felt pretty humid inside the small building. He's in relief because it feels like he can breathe in his own air again, but not so in relief because he still have to find Normani. She said she's outside and Chres is beginning to scroll away from the club's entrance, glaring from left to right. He just sees a little amount of people, leaning up against their cars talking, smoking, and drinking.

Right when he wanted to text or call Normani about her small whereabouts, he finally spots her when he was walking around the small parking lot. She's just sitting on Bryson's car hood, her feet is resting on top of his bumper. The mid-sized luxury vehicle is parked on adjacent on the sidewalk, so from the looks of it, she's viewing the nightly traffic as her phone is clutched in her hand. Chresanto wonders is everything is okay, according to how she just left the building to just sit outside.

"Hey," Chresanto greets loud enough so Normani can hear, as he's walking closer and closer to his friend's car. "Mani?"

The brown skin girls instantly glares over at him, her hair is picking up by the soft wind.

"Yeah?" Normani retorts to him.

"Are you okay?" Chresanto asks, hoping on the hinges of his friend's car, joining his crush.

"Oh, yeah," Normani nods with her chuckling, simple answer. "I'm cool."

"Why you kinda ditched us back there?" the younger boy elaborates on another curious question.

"Because parties and all ain't really my scene like that," she didn't seem so hesitant with that answer, as she shrugs to describe the feeling. "There's nothing wrong with them. It's just I'm always not in the mood for them all the time."

It's funny because that's definitely relatable to Chresanto. Him and Normani are so sociable, they're not too much of an introvert, but can't seem to function as much when it comes to parties. Exceptional of prom because nights like those seems to be magical, and it'll be their last one. They will also be around more people they know so, next weekend's event would be their type of scene.

If Chresanto doesn't go too overboard with what he's expecting.

"Shit, I just thought you was finally bored with us for a minute," Chresanto laughs, lightly as he's taking an absent-minded look at traffic. He wanted to take a quick look over at Normani and how gorgeous she looks, but every time he sneaks in a quick look, she seems to notice.

"No, never that," Normani shakes her head, making an expression that matches it. "I'm happy that Justine dragged me out of the house just to kick it with y'all."

"Well, I'm happy that you let her," Chresanto returns, and they both sharing a small laugh. It's like he should earn some type of bonus points for making her laugh everytime. Whether it's so short, or to the point she's desperate for air. So far, he can't identify any fake laughs.

"But, um, alright," Normani says, placing on hand on top of Chres'. Such an involuntarily move that Chresanto had to give her the attention, by giving her those big, brown eyes of his. "I have to talk to you about something. Though it's random as hell."

Ever since she gave him her number, they've been engaging in conversations more likely. Hell yeah, Chresanto was nervous before and when he shot her a text. He came off as a shy one, until that was slowly changing by a discussion that kept both of the teenagers preoccupied. For instance, it could be anything from school, what's been happening over social media, to what they imagine themselves in the future. At this point, Normani feels like she can talk to Chresanto almost anything, and that what made Chresanto satisfied with life, at the moment.

He's also happy that she ain't the type of girl that take a disinterest to him. He's half of the school's crush but he's not really attracted to half of those people. Just one girl and she's sitting right next to him, on top of his best friend's car. Chresanto imagined every other scenery, except this one right here. How interesting this night can get?

"I'm listening," Chresanto mentions, looking straight ahead at the surroundings, making sure his ears is open for her voice.

Before she could get her words out, Normani starts to giggle, which that made Chresanto glances over at his right, once again, forming an amusing smile, despite he have no clue what's funny in her mind. He'd like to know now. He like the fact that she retrieves her hand back to his, after she covers her mouth over it when she was laughing.

"I think I'm gay,"

"Say what?"

"I'm exaggerating," Normani adds, ending her little laughing. "I'm not, but lemme explain."

"This should be good," Chresanto comments and raising his eyebrows in curiosity. Surprisingly, he haven't did any type of conclusion jumping. By the way his tone were, it was the opposite of discouragement.

"It seems like I'm growing a thing for Justine," the brown skin girl divulges, like it was no big deal. "And don't worry, it's minimal."

Though he was getting in a surprise feeling, but he decides to keep that emotion to himself, Chresanto had to ask, "Why should I worry?"

"I don't know, in case you think I'm planning to reject you for prom," Normani makes a slight giggle in her sentence. "And something else, but let's save that for a different day."

Of course, he thinks of what he's been thinking about all along when she mentioned that. Chresanto had to no other option but to be patient about it. He wants to give her all the respect. And nevertheless, capturing his hopes from hopping up in the sky just in case it's not what he's thinking. He don't need to be too desperate about this; considering the fact these two are starting to converse as if they've been really close friend for a long time.

They just know each other for a long time.

"I don't know what it is, but I've always wanted to try something a little unusual with a girl," Normani continues, glaring freely at a powered off vehicle that's park in front of them, just so she can find the words of expression. "As much as this sounds crazy but just out of curiosity. There's some feeling that I don't mind experimenting, even though I ain't all that attracted to them. Girls are so damn attractive, but they ain't fit for my type. I don't make any sense right now."

Unexpectedly, Chresanto snaps his fingers and points at her, because he discovered the right description that Normani is being lost on. "Aye, heteroflexible,"

Normani passes him a look, indicating that she was getting bemused as she tilts her head. "Aw man. Is this one of those many sexual orientations I don't know about?"

"Yeah, I'm unfamiliar with a lot of them too. Like fuck, how many are there?" Chresanto widens his eyes for a little bit while exulting. "I so happen to know your situation, I guess. You're mostly straight, but shit can happen." then he ponders on a warning. "Damn, I hope I didn't seem to out you."

"No, you didn't," Normani giggles, once again. "I didn't know what it is for you to out me in the first place. Hell, you're the only one that knows this, so what are we talking about?"

She made a point, so Chresanto just nods, getting deep in his thoughts all of sudden.

"I believe most of us has some heteroflexibility," he shrugs, as he's blinking twice will staring at the car in front of them, swinging his left leg. "Including me."

Normani couldn't help her astonishment as soon she snaps her head at Chresanto, as he instantly and tightly shuts his eyes. "What?"

"Shit," he puts a little more emphasis in the profanity, tilting his head up the starry night sky with his eyes still closed. He returns his posture after finding out he regret disclosing that. "Long story."

"I got time," Normani insists.

He never thought he would have this conversation his crush. He never thought he would have this conversation with anyone he knows. So yeah, this is just gonna feel weird for Chresanto to discuss. There was no interest that he wanted to talk about this with his friends. Sure, he knows that Normani isn't the one to judge about anything, but still, it still feels weird of him to start talking about this.

This newfound feeling he has for Jacob is what Chresanto is just finding out, lately. He honestly don't know how should he handle this. After that odd dream he had, his mind been creating something he don't want to think about. Chresanto wish he could control his mind so much.

"So, um, Bryson sent me your snapcode one night," Chresanto starts off, can't seem to get serious because how the way he's chucking, scratching his small curls on top of his unruly fade, but this bewildered look he has is real. "When he sent me that, some random ass nigga sent me something too, at the same time." then he pause right there, turning to Normani, who's starting to absorb on this topic. "You might know him because he added you, but we ain't gon' get to that just yet."

"What's his name on there?" Normani chimes in her question before Chresanto could proceed with this story.

"Prince indigo or some shit like that," he reveals.

"Is it this guy name Jacob but he got a superscript six with an owl next to his name?" Normani just answered her own question. As she questions, she taps and places her thumb on her home button and went straight to Snapchat, to make sure if that's the same person Chresanto is currently talking about. After she swipes over to her story feed, his name apparently the first in line, meaning he updated his story three minutes ago. Normani taps and holds his name so the brief profile can appear.

jacob ⁶𓅓

princeindigo | 27,090

On Chresanto's account, he added Jacob way before the display name. But that's the correct username Normani just pulled up.

"Bryson told me that he added two seconds on the snap he sent me," Chresanto continues on. "I was such in a damn rush that instead, I open J's snap that he meant to sent to his ex that was his girlfriend back then. That ain't the good part."

He feels himself wanting to cringe a little before going on to the next sequence before striving to resist. A part of him don't know what he's nervous about.

"Me thinking I opened up Bryson's shit, I screenshotted his shit," Chres shakes his head at that memory, that wasn't even a long time ago that it happened. "Found out what was in my camera roll, Jacob intended to send a nude to his girlfriend, not me. I remember giving him a hard time and his scary ass wanna call the police on me because I told him I'm not gonna delete it. I deleted it right after I found it, though. So yeah, it was fucking gross of me to stare at it and keep it."

Normani nods and utters an "okay" at an instant, abandoning the thoughts she pondered when Chresanto got on with the story. "Then what? You kept giving the poor guy a hard time because you just wanted to talk with him?"

That sound pretty adverse for Chresanto to do, but it couldn't deny it because it was true.

"Though those hard times turned into resenting and avoiding one another here and there, I must admit," Chresanto confesses, feeling his voice getting a bit soft. "Now I find myself regretting all the rude shit I put him through because... I never thought I would turn out growing a little attracted to him. Maybe if the start of our conversing was different, I don't know, I wouldn't be thinking about this dream too much."

"Aw, you had a dream about him?" Normani practically gushes, with the giggle that's coming back and she held Chres' hand a little firmly. "What did y'all do?"

"He flew down here from Toronto, Canada just to see me and we kissed," Chresanto exhales a laugh, making the details of his dream short and simple. "Technically, he kissed me and I don't think I saw it coming. Obviously, I don't know how it felt like━because it was just a dream that I woke up from━but um, as I don't have a clue how I truly feel about it, I've... been wanting to kiss him now. Strange fucking feeling."

And there's the actual truth about how the younger boy feel towards Jacob, now. Chresanto did not plan for anyone to know that. He don't have a big crush on Jacob, because he already have a big crush on the girl that next to him, being an active listener. His complex sexuality makes him not minding that inevitable part of his mental picture to come alive.

It sucks that Chresanto don't know why, all because he's primarily straight. He's very positive that he never was in the closet about anything.

-

I believe y'all want royce to happen already but I bet this could be the start :) don't get your hopes up, though.

chres' heteroflexible and jacob's supposedly bi, interesting? no? okay.

- asia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Die Augen By Esra Emiral

Mystery / Thriller

1.6M 53.2K 75
Aria Evans ist ein Mädchen, die ein normales Leben führt, doch als sie mit ihrer Oma auszieht und in eine neue Schule geht, verändert sich ihr Leben...
251K 14.4K 63
Wer kennt es nicht? Man hört einen Song und schon kommt einem eine neue Idee zu einer Geschichte. Ja, manchmal reicht sogar ein einziges Wort aus, um...
16.7K 1.7K 44
Mal wieder eine klischeehaft Geschichte worin ein Underground Gangboss sich einen hübschen Junge nach Hause holt um sich an diesem zu Vergnügen? Kein...
63.7K 4.3K 46
Die Versklavung ihrer gesamten Nachkommenschaft. Dies waren die Konsequenzen für Briana Henotellos mitwirken beim Aufbau eines totalitären Regimes. I...