I Need U ~ Kim Taehyung / V (...

By jiminparkjk

Kim Taehyung. The one guy you loved for so many years. It's hard getting him out of your mind. BUT he has a d... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: July 14th, 2015. The Birthday Party (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Birthday Party (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Why?
Chapter 5: I wasn't
Chapter 6: Mommy... I love you.
Chapter 7: BURGER KING!
Chapter 8: I got your back y/n.
Chapter 9: Friends
Chapter 10: Onesies
Chapter 11: It is my fault...
Chapter 12: Are you?
Chapter 13: "I'LL HoLd YoU DOWnNnn! I'M oN My WayYyyyyYyy!"
Chapter 14: The Halloween Birthday - Part One
Chapter 15: The Halloween Birthday - Part Two
Chapter 16: The Halloween Birthday - Part Three
Chapter 17: The Halloween Birthday - Part Four
Chapter 18: The Halloween Birthday - Part Five
Chapter 19: The Halloween Birthday - Part Six
Chapter 20: The Halloween Party - End
Chapter 21: Amazinggg
Chapter 22: HOME.
Chapter 23: "Clean up time"
Chapter 24: I'm gonna kick your butt
Chapter 25: Jin, the fashion designer.
Chapter 26: "First" date: Part 1
Chapter 27: "First" date: Part 2
Chapter 28: "First Date" Part 3 Ending
Chapter 29: Thanksgiving
Chapter 30: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 1
Chapter 31: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 2
Chapter 32: Taehyung's P.O.V.
Chapter 33: Jin and Taehyung's Birthday : End
Chapter 34: He.
Chapter 35: Elementary School.
Chapter 36: Echo.
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38: Until the End

Chapter 39: Kim Mingyu

751 21 13
By jiminparkjk

Your P.O.V
---
I woke up panicking on the hospital's bed. At first, I didn't know where I was until I found the tubes stuffed inside of my nose and my body parts. I looked around and no one was here. My arms and legs and all the cuts were stitched up.

I sighed quietly and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up. I hope everyone's okay.

I pulled off the tubes and jumped out of bed. Gradually, I looked around the room and found the bathroom, when I opened the door, my clothes were set up nicely on the sink. There was a note on top and I ripped it off, it read, "If you are reading this y/n, here are clothes for you to put on. Ask the nurse to call Kim Seokjin's cell! xoxo Jin."

I did as Jin had written and walked out of the room after putting on my clothes. I found a nurse reading a magazine at her desk, "Excuse me? Uhm- I'm y/n l/n, a patient here, and my friend told me to tell you to call him." I handed her the note and she took it.

"y/n l/n?"

I nodded, "yes."

"Ohh, I remember Jin. I'll call him for you right now."

"Thanks, so how long have I been here for?"

"2 days."

"2-2-days?" I choked.

"Yes, you were in a coma for 2 days darling. It was nothing to be afraid about, we knew you were going to wake up very soon."

I was on the urge of crying, but I bit my bottom lip.

"You're a strong woman y/n, there were tremendous amount of cuts all over your body, but you held onto your life." She then held her finger up, "Excuse me. Hello? Is this Kim Seokjin?"

"IS SHE AWAKE?!"
His scream was loud enough to hear through the phone.

"Yes, she's awake. You are welcome to take her home."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! LET'S GO GUYS, SHE'S AWAKE!" Jin squealed.

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit." She said and hung up the phone.

"I have a question." I put my arms on her desk and looked at my long stitches that went from my thumb to my elbow. "Uh-has Kim Taehyung been discharged from the hospital yet?"

"Let me see," She began typing, which I assume was his name, onto the keyboard, "Yes, he's been discharged. We stitched him right up," She smiled. "Oh wait-Is he your boyfriend? I think he was the one who stayed all day, all night in your room. He said he wanted to take a walk for a bit and will be right back."

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend, thank you..." I nodded and walked back into my room. Taehyung, come back soon.

About 5 minutes passed and I was already impatient. I knew everyone was safe and alive, but I was still getting worried. I wanted everyone here in front of me, I wanted to know if they were really fine.

"y/n?" The nurse came back in and Taehyung followed behind her. "Your boy-"

"Y/N!" Taehyung lightly pushed the nurse out of his way and jumped on top of me. "Oh my God, thank God you're awake y/n, I missed you so so so much." He wrapped his legs around my hips and squeezed me, burying his face into my neck.

"Taehyung," I held his head firmly and kissed the top of his head, "I missed you too."

"Ah-You guys can leave any time you'll like. If you need me, I'll be right at my desk. Both of you get some rest, bye." She left the room and shut the door behind her.

"I'm so happy you're okay y/n, "He sniffled into my neck, making me shiver a bit.

"I'm so happy you're okay too Taehyung. You made me so worried, you all did. I wanted you guys here with me."

He held me tighter, "I'm sorry, I just needed to take a quick walk and empty my mind. Too many shit happened to us and it's just hard to believe we survived this, but I'm so happy everyone's okay. It's finally over."

"Mm, so how about your fathe-"

"-He's locked up right now. We don't have to worry about him anymore."

"But Taehyung... You don't have a father figure-"

"-I don't need a father like him." He mumbled.

I nodded, "Yeah you're right, no one should have a father like that."

"y/n?"

"Hm?"

"I love you so much," He swayed me back and forth on the bed.

"I love you too Taehyung."

He sighed and jumped down, "Did you call Jin?"

I nodded and wrapped the hospital's blanket around my body to make myself look like a burrito.

"They probably can't wait to see the both of us," He sighed again and sat on the chair that stood in front of me.

I stared at him for a good two minutes without saying anything. My mind was going all over the place, replaying all the moments of Taehyung's father torturing me.

"y/n?"

My mouth dropped opened, "What?" I quickly snapped back to reality and shut my mouth.

"You were dazing off," he grabbed my right hand and shook it, "Wake up, you slept for too long," He pouted.

"Sorry sorry, I... Was just thinking about-the moments."

He smiled very slightly and rubbed his hands against mine, "Everything will be okay y/n, I'll protect you from everything that gets in our way."

"But every time you say that, something happens to the both of us, I'm tired of it. I don't want any of us to get hurt again..." I buried my face in my hands and screamed.

"... You're right. But it'll end now, it will. We'll live our lives like we always wanted to, together, nothing will get in our way."

"Fine... I trust you, but if something happens again, and we both survive, I get to say 'I told you so'."

"Deal." He stood up straight and waddle his way to me, he kissed my forehead, then softly placed his forehead against mine. Our eyes met and we both took a moment of silence.

I've always loved you Taehyung.

"Have I ever told you you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen?"

"YES YOU HAVE! Thank you so much!" Seokjin threw the door open and lifted his arms up, "You're awake y/n!"

Taehyung let go of my hands and let them all through, "You ruined the moment hyung!" He whined.

"You're welcome." He shrugged his shoulders and walked his way towards us, "GIVE MAMA A BIG HUG!" He grabbed Tae's head and mine and squeezed.

"OW!" We both shrieked.

Jin let go and moved out of the other members way to let them hug us. One by one, everyone said their 'hello's and their 'glad your alive' speech.

"We've been through a lot huh?" Namjoon sat on one of the chairs and rubbed his hands on his thighs.

"Yeah, and you were all there for us, so thank you."

"We're family. And family is always there for each other no matter what happens." Jimin jumped on top of the bed and sat beside me, "I just hope everything bad will end now."

"Manager-hyung said he cancelled all the upcoming concerts. We'll perform by next month... I hope ARMYs are okay with that." Yoongi checked his phone quickly then put it back in his pocket.

"I wonder how they're going to react to this..." Taehyung looked straight ahead, letting his mind wonder what ARMYs might say, "I hope they don't blame you.." He looked up to me and his face spelled out 'sorrow'.

"It's okay, they can blame me all they want. It is technically my fault."

"Yah! Don't say that, it's not your fault, it's those dumb bastards who keep messing with us." Yoongi pointed his finger towards me. "Don't say that."

I smirked a bit, "Awwh, does Yoongi care about me?"

"Of course I do! You're one of my best friends!" He waddled to me and patted my head then sat next to Taehyung.

"Let's go home already. I'm tired of being here."

"Yep it's getting late, let's get going guys." Namjoon opened the door and politely let everyone out before him.

But before I left, he grabbed my shoulder and turned me slightly his way.

"y/n?"

"Huh? Yeah what's up?"

"Thank you so much for everything, even if we go through times like this, you really are the missing piece to our puzzle." Namjoon blushed and looked away, "Now hurry, go on. This is embarrassing me," he laughed.

"Aww, you really do care about me!" I messed his hair up and followed the others out with Namjoon by my side.

Taehyung waited for me and held his hand out, I took it without hesitation. And that's when I knew, every single one of them did love me, and I wouldn't be leaving their side any time soon.

---
2 Years Later
---
"Y/N!!"

"What do you want Taehyungie??"

"Mingyu just took a huge dump and I'm afraid to clean his butt!"

"Well that's your kid too Taehyung! I'm not the only parent here!" I yelled up the stairs as I carried the laundry to the living room.

"Well I'm afraid I won't be doing this one." Taehyung ran down the stairs with our one year old son on top of his shoulders, "His ass stinks and I hate doing this," he laughed.

"I hate doing it too, but it is what it is. Now do it, I'm folding our laundry, so you clean his poop." I dumped the laundry on the ground and began folding the clothes neatly.

Taehyung sighed longingly and he stared at me with Mingyu still on his shoulders.

"You know, he pooped so you shouldn't hold him on top of you like that Taehyungie."

"Oh mannn, thanks for telling me now, I just noticed!!" He wailed. He slowly let Mingyu down on the floor. Mingyu giggled and played with the pile of laundry in front of me.

Taehyung stared at both of us for a long time, I wasn't sure what he was thinking, but he was thinking deeply about something. I stared back at him and gave him a little wink.

"Whatttt? Stop staring already, it's making me feel uncomfortable haha."

"Ahh! I know I'm sorry, I'm just thinking about my two cute little special people.........AHH! It sounded way better when I said it in my head. That was too cheesy." He shook his head and knelt to the ground where Mingyu laid happily. He moved him towards him and started changing his dirty diaper. "So I was thinking we should have dinner tonight and drop off Mingyu with the guys. They said they're willing to take him today and we can have our free time."

"Really? Are you sure? You know how I am when I'm not around Mingyu... I go crazy thinking about him."

"I know, but just for tonight. We can have a romantic dinner date and have the time of our lives. Sometimes we need a day off from this stinky little boy and get our free time." He tickled Mingyu's tummy, making Mingyu laugh hysterically. He finished changing Mingyu's diaper and walked into the bathroom, throwing away the diaper.

"I don't know Taehyung-ah. I'm scared... I can't leave his side for even a minute."

He walked back in and leaned against the door frame like he had done years ago. Just looking at him like this reminded me of his younger self.

"Please y/n," he pouted, "Trust me on this one, the guys will handled him and we'll go out without worrying about him. It'll be fun."

"Mmm..."

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!?!" He shouted.

Mingyu started to cry.

"Aiish. I told you so many times to be quiet, you should know how he gets scared when people yell." I swooped Mingyu up into my arms and rocked him back and forth. "Is it time for your nap?" I asked Mingyu who continued to sob. "I'm gonna go take him upstairs and put em in the crib. We'll talk about this when I come back down. Finish folding our clothes please." I left Taehyung in the living room and went up the stairs to our room.

By the time I reached the top stairs, Mingyu was already asleep in my arms. I walked into our room with Mingyu's crib by the side of our bed and gently placed him in his crib.

I heard footsteps creeping up behind me, but I didn't bother looking because I knew it was Taehyung. He slid his arms in between mine and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can we please go out tonight y/n?" He softly whispered into my ear, leaving goosebumps on the nape of my neck.

I stood there, still watching Mingyu sleep peacefully. It was as if I was looking at Taehyung's baby self.

"... Fine, but in one condition. We have to come back home around 9:30."

"Noo, let's make it 11 o'clock. We have to take as long as we can, lets make it the whole day," he laughed softly.

"Are you crazy? I don't even think they'll handle Mingyu for even 2 hours, how are they gonna survive with him for a day?" I turned around and tugged his shirt. "Let's go talk in the living room, where you were supposed to finish the laundry."

He giggled like a child and followed me down the stairs.

"Fine, let's make it 11 o'clock. As long as they agree with that time, I'll be fine with it. AND they have to stay home at all times until we're finish with our date. Deal?"

"Definitely a deal love." He kissed my forehead and smiled. "I'll give them a call right now." He bit his lip and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He dialed one of the guy's number and someone had picked up right away.

"Hoseok-hyung? She said she'll agreed to it! But in one condition, we'll be back home to pick up Mingyu at 11PM. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay, I'll tell the guys." Hoseok's voice was easily heard through the phone. Several minutes later he answered back, "They said sure! What time will you guys drop off Mingyu?"

"Let's drop him off at 4:00PM?" Taehyung looked towards me and I nodded my head. "Yep, at four."

"Sure thing, that's in 2 hours! See ya guys then, "Hoseok answered.

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung hung up and put his phone back into his pocket.

He smiled like a dork and blushed like crazy. "Oh man, I'm so excited y/n. We'll have the time of our lives!"

"Shhhh. The baby is sleeping Taehyungie, what did I tell you?"

"To be quiet..." He shifted his eyes upwards.

"Good boy." I pinched his cheek and pushed his forehead back playfully, "I love you."

"I love you more." He leaned closer for a kiss and I grabbed an unfolded shirt and pushed it against his lips. "I'm not kissing you until you finish our clothes. I told you to finish it babe, now do it while I go get ready for our date."

I went back upstairs and left Taehyung hanging. I quietly snuck back into our room and found Mingyu was sitting up from his crib. He rubbed his eyes and pouted.

"Awwh, my baby can't sleep can he?" I walked over to his crib and swooped him into my arms. "Mommy is gonna go out with daddy tonight. You're gonna go hang out with your uncles and auntie May!" I kissed his forehead and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I can tell your tired, huh? Why'd you wake up?" I patted his butt and rocked him. He yawned and his eyes opened and closed slowly again. Suddenly he fell back asleep. "Nap time Mingyu." I placed him back into his crib and walked into my bathroom to prepare for my date.

Half an hour passed and I was already. I walked out of the bathroom to find Taehyung and Mingyu playing with each other on our bed.

"Aw looks like my two favorite boys are playing fun time again," I smiled.

Taehyung picked up Mingyu and looked up to me with astonishing eyes. "Holy moly, you look beautiful."

I rose an eyebrow, "I thought I looked beautiful all the time?"

"You look beautiful all the time." He nodded and smiled, "but you know what mean!"

He got up and handed me Mingyu. I poked his nose multiple times making him laugh.

"Aiiish, I can't believe I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world!" He dramatically fell to the floor and sobbed. "I'm sooo lucky to have you and Mingyu!"

I shook my head and snorted, "I can't believe I'm with such a dork like you. But the best dork in the world." I kicked him softly and bent down to floor. "You are seriously the one and only for me. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled and turned away. "Now you're making me blush..."

"Good! Now get dressed so we can go on that date. I'll wait for you down stairs with Mingyu."

"Alrighty. I'll make sure I'll look as good as you do," He whistled and blew a kiss.

I pretended to catch it and put it in my pocket. I twirled around and got everything ready for Mingyu and myself.

As I walked downstairs I could hear Taehyung singing their newer song, "I Need U"

I laughed on my own and let Mingyu roam on his own on the floor.

I'm so glad I'm with you.

I love you.

I really do Need You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.3K 55
Nema boljeg nego neočekivane ljubavi, ona koja se dogodi kad se najmanje nadaš i uvuče ti se pod kožu. I zato su oni bolji od najboljih. On je za nju...
43.4K 3.5K 66
"Žao mi je.." rekao mi je. Čak je i izgledao tužno. Sve je bila laž.. "Oprošteno ti je, ali ne i zaboravljeno..." čula sam sirene i potrčala sam š...
62.3K 1.6K 129
Prica 'DNA' koju je napisala LoRa Styles.Ja je ovde samo prepisujem.Pricu mozete pronaci na stranici '' Ljubav je kad ti kazem da te volim vise od On...
23.2K 1.9K 33
Novi momak dolazi u školu,ali je jako čudan. Nije kao svi ostali. Ima dosta čudnih i misterioznih problema. Hoće li mu ona pomoći i sama ući u još ve...