Niall Horan Preferences

By xoxoAdriana

Just a bunch of imagines/preferences involving our favourite Irish lad, Niall :) More

Note!
1: coming back from tour
2: walking out on a fight
3: How you meet
4: First kiss
5: Coming home after a stressful day
6: Lucky charm
7: Suprise!
8: I choose you
9: Please dont leave me
10: He loves you
11: I love you
12: He wants to cuddle but you are busy
13: He breaks something of yours during a fight
14: He breaks something of yours during a fight (part 2)
15: Im here for you
16: He's sick
17: He has a crush on you
18: He gets jealous
19: Fighting over the remote
20: He hacks your twitter
21: You hack his twitter
22: Highschool Sweethearts
23: Your child hears the two of you fighting
24: How you sleep
25: First Fight
26: Road Trip. Pt 1
27: Road trip pt.2
28: Road trip pt.3
29: When he's mad at you
30: Decorating the Christmas Tree
31: You sleep talk (His pov)
32: Christmas morning with the kids
33: He sleep talks
34: "we are just friends"
35: "we're just friends" part two
36: Running into each other (Exes)
37: Running into each other (exes) pt.2
38: I don't need you
39: He asks you on a date
40: The date
41: He makes you cry accidentally
42: Who's hotter?
43: Sharing a bunk
44: He makes you insecure
45: Laughs
46: When you're mad
47: You realize you love him
48: He falls asleep/over hears you saying you like him
49: He realizes be loves you
50: The boys
51: It only beats for you
About me
52: Newborn
53: Come to me even if you're mad.
54: Age difference
56: He's a prince
57: He's a prince pt.2
58: He's a prince pt.3
59: He's a prince pt. 4
60: He's a prince pt.5
61: He's a prince pt. 6
62: He's a prince pt.7
63: You can't sleep
64: First fight as a married couple
65: Holy shitstickers (fabulous title)
66: Airport
67: Your daughter gets her period
68: 3:45 am
69: You are a bet
70: He missed your childs event
71: What if someone else can give you more?
72: Change
73: Change pt.2
74: You are an actress
75: He's a ghost
76: He's a ghost pt.2
77: He's a ghost pt.3
78: He's a ghost pt.4
79: He's a ghost pt.5
80: He's a ghost pt.6
81: First time staying the night
82: Stretch marks
83: I don't want to be like them
84: First interview together
85: Treat you better
86: Duet
87: Hair
88: Little Family
89: Little Family pt.2

55: Camping

2.2K 61 4
By xoxoAdriana

"My love, it's going to be cold at night why did you bring shorts?" You laugh to Niall as you two arrive to the camp ground.

He gives you an innocent smile and grabs the tent bag. "I'll set up the tent." He adds walking away. You grab the sleeping bags from the trunk, water, your phones, 2 flashlights, crackers for s'mores, a empty glass jar niall insured in bringing, and bug spray. You carry it all over to Niall before finding some sticks to start a fire.

The two of you have spent your day at the beach and thought why not spend the night at a camp sight. This was all Niall's idea though. You're scared about being outside at night.

By the time you get back from finding sticks Niall has put up the tent and put the sleeping bags inside.

"Boo!" You shout. Niall jumps causing you to laugh. "You little bugger." He laughs tackling you to the ground. "Are you excited to eat s'mores and tell scary stories??" Niall grins over top of you. You wrap your arms around his torso and say, "if you tell me any scary stories I'll take the car and leave you here by yourself."
"Aw princess you'd never do that." Niall winks. "I will." You smile crinkling your nose. Niall kisses you quickly before getting off of you.

Once Niall gets the fire started and you put the flashlights in the tent you grab the ingredients to make s'mores.

You shake the marshmallows at Niall and take a seat next to him. He puts a marshmallow on a stick for you. "Aren't you a gentlemen." You grin. He scoots over closer to you and kisses your cheek.

"Niall, try my s'more." You smile, handing him yours.

He takes a bite, and smiles.

The sky starts to get dark so you scoot closer to Niall, and rest your head on his shoulder. "Pass me a marshmallow please I want s'more s'mores." He laughs. You roll your eyes at his joke watching him roast his last marshmallow.

You yawn. "Are you tired?" He asks wrapping an arm around you, you nod against his shoulder. "You can go in the tent, I'll make the fire cool down." You nod.

You change into your pjs and lay down into a sleeping bag. A few minutes later Niall walks in, zips the tent closed and puts himself in the sleeping bag next to you. "When I think about it, I'm pretty romantic." Niall grins, the tent is dark and you can hear crickets.

You shiver, "Ni?" "Yes my love?" He asks, you hear him shift. "I don't think I like this.." You mumble. "I'm sorry. Do you want to leave? I thought you'd like camping." He frowns. "I do like camping, I just don't like how dark it is." You feel bad for complaining. "I'll literally be right back." He says walking out of the tent.

Why would he leave me in here!?

Niall comes back a few minutes later and in his hand he has his empty jar will little flying lights in it. Fireflies. "Here they give off a little light, I made sure the lid is twisted on." He smiles, setting it down at both of your feet. "Better?" He asks. "Uh kinda." You nod. "What else can I do to make sure you're okay to sleep?" He asks. "Well i mean you could cuddle me, and sing to me??" You question smiling as he wraps his arms around you, you rest your hand on his chest.

"I luf you." He says, kissing your forehead.

"I luf you too. Thank you." You smile.

You fall asleep to the soothing sound of Niall singing.
----------
It's summer and I really missed you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
86.6K 687 22
All preferences from tumblr.
302K 3.1K 35
Here are some little imagines of Niall Horan :)
78K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...