Our Story

By Mk1120

I curled under the jungle gym and cried my eyes out. Suddenly a shadow hovered over me. I looked up saw a boy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Important Note!!
14
I'M BACK!!!!!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT NOTE
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 10 & 11
24
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 17 Part 1
Kaden's POV: Part 2
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
*IMPORTANT*
36
37
38
39
40
*Important*
Important
41
42
43
44
45- Epilogue
~Important~
Bonus Chapter? Yay or Nay?
BONUS CHAPTER UP!!!
EXTRA!!!
EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
!Winners!
Guess the Date
SNEAK PEAK CONTEST!!
I've Been Thinking...

35

215K 7.5K 1.7K
By Mk1120

🐾Sky's POV🐾

As we were in Kaden's car, I started firing questions at him.

"How'd you leave so fast this Morning? What's the surprise? When are you going to tell me what a Mate is?"

"Woah" he laughed "I'm a Werewolf baby, I have super speed. I'll tell you what a Mate is when we get to my house, AND, You have to wait for your Surprise. That's why it's called a Surprise"

"I love surprises, I just hate waiting for them" I grumbled.

We arrived at his house in no time

I skipped to his door and he unlocked it.

As soon as we were inside, our mouths dropped opened.

"I'm sick of your perverted comments!!" A pretty dark haired girl yelled while shaking her fist at a smirking Greyson "I came here to finish my project with your brother! I can't do that if you're bugging us 24/7!! Leave me alone and go hang out with your bimbos!"

She paused, breathing heavily, and turned when she saw she had a audience.

Her Blue eyes widened and she slapped a hand over her mouth "I apologize for my rude behavior. I'll...just be going" she whispered before walking in our direction at the door, her face cherry red.

Greyson caught her wrist "You're not going anywhere"

What came next happened in slow motion, just like when I kneed Christian.

The girl must not have liked Greyson touching her because she punched him in the face.

"Ouch!!" They both yelled at the same time.

Tears gather in her eyes as she shook out her hand.

Eva was the first person to snap out of shock "Gabe, get ice for these two!!"

I was still in shock because A) the girl punched Greyson and B) all the Greens were here.

This must have been Kaden's surprise.

Gabriel brought the ice packs and passed one to Eva before throwing the other one to Greyson.

Eva walked slowing towards the girl "Hi, sweetie. Here's some ice. Those hard heads can really do some damage"

The girl cracked a smile

"What's your name sweetie? I've seen you studying with Garrett before?"

"Rosabella Carson" she mumbled while rubbing her swollen hand

"Pretty name" Eva commented

Rosabella snorted "Glad you think so"

Eva raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything

"Gabriel, I think her hand might be fractured"

Gabriel stepped forward and gently took Rosabella's hand in his.

She winced and Greyson let out a growl "You're hurting her"

"Grey, I need to see if it's broken or fractured" Gabriel said softly

"I'll do it" Greyson said through clenched teeth

"Considering that she just punched you in the face, I really don't think that's an option right now"

Greyson growled and took a step forward

"Kaden, take him outside"

Kaden stepped forward and grabbed Greyson by the back of his neck

Greyson didn't leave willingly, that's for sure.

He was fighting against Kaden's hold the entire time, and Kaden actually looked surprised at Greyson's strength.

When he went to punch Kaden with his left hand, I saw a hint of something black going up his arm.

My eyes widened

A Tattoo?

He had a Tattoo?

He was 14 for God's sake!! He was really taking the Bad Boy image to the extreme.

Kaden finally got Greyson outside and I quickly ran up and locked the patio door behind them.

"Is she okay?" I asked

Gabriel nodded "Her hand isn't broken, only fracture. I'm going to find some gauze. Eva can you get the Alcohol from the upstairs bathroom?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back" she said before going upstairs

"Sky, can you hold her hand up like this? It will give her more comfort" Gabriel asked

I nodded my head before gently grabbing her hand "Sure"

He ran to the hallway closet

"Hey Rosabella, I'm Skylar" I smiled "I'm the girlfriend of Greyson's cousin"

"I'm so sorry" she said and I looked at her in confusion

"For what?"

"If your boyfriend's anything like his cousin, I feel so sorry for you" she blurted out and than clamped her mouth shut. "I'm sorry! Normally I'm not this rude, it's just Greyson is so infuriating"

I laughed "I think it's in their genetics to be annoying"

"It's just, you can only take so much before you reach your breaking point" she sighed "I'm sick of him always following me around or telling everyone to stay away from me. I started school about a week ago and can't seem the make any friends because the resident "Bad Boy" told everyone to stay away from me"

She whispered the last part quietly and when I looked at her closer, she held a haunted look in her eyes.

Something told me that there was more to it than what she was telling me

"So..." I said, trying to change the subject "What kind of project are you working on?"

"The Stanley Milgram Obedience Experiment" she said and I looked at her in surprised

"Psychology?" I asked in shock "You and Garrett are in Psychology? How is that possible? I wasn't allowed to take Psychology until my Senior year when all my prerequisites were done?"

She blushed "I finished all my prerequisites when I was in 8th grade"

"Jesus" I laughed "When I was in 8th grade, I was struggling with Algebra"

She wrinkled her nose "I hate math"

"So I'm guessing your not in advanced math?"

She blushed redder "I'm in Calculus II"

Great, this 14 year old is making me feel stupid.

"So,did you come all the way here to do your project?"

She shook her head "My Dad is on a business trip this week so he sent me down to stay with my Uncle. When I found out Garrett couldn't work on the project this week because he was coming down here, I knew it had to be fate. I like finishing my projects early so I don't have to worry about them later"

"Smart girl" I said right before both Gabriel and Eva came back with Rosabella's supplies.

I excused myself and went outside

A bored Kaden stood there with a yelling Greyson.

"You have no right to keep me from my Ma..." He paused and looked at me "Girlfriend" he finished

"She knows" Was all Kaden said

Greyson paused "You finally told her?"

I looked at them in irritation "Her is right here" I waved my hands around before turning to Greyson "Just wanted to let you know that her hand isn't broken but it is fractured. They're bandaging it up but she might need to go to the hospital"

Greyson bowed his head in shame before walking to the door

I put my hands up in a stopping motion "I really don't think that it's wise to go in there right now"

He growled at me and Kaden was by my side in a instant, growling at his cousin.

"Calm down, Greyson. She's only trying to stop your from getting another black eye" Kaden said while pushing Greyson's chest.

Greyson didn't move an inch but instead glared at us. "You can't push me around anymore Kaden, I've found my mate. I'm a lot stronger"

Kaden rolled his eyes "Settle down Hulk. Trust me, I'm still a lot stronger than you"

I rolled my eyes, too much testosterone.

"By the way, where is your brother? Shouldn't he be here with Rosabella? Aren't they working on a project together?"

Greyson blushed red "Garrett had to go to the library for some research so when he was in the shower, I kind of stole his phone and texted Rose to meet him here"

My mouth dropped opened "You tricked her"

"How else was I supposed to get her here?" He said defensively

Kaden laughed "By telling her the truth"

"What truth? That she's my Mate and I'm a wolf or that I want to spend every minute of my life protecting and loving her?"

"Awww" I swooned "He's so cute!!!"

Kaden growled playfully before kissing my cheek "I'm supposed to be the only one who's Hot in your eyes"

I rolled my eyes "I said he was cute!! Stop putting words in my mouth!!"

Kaden huffed "You sure she's the one?"

Greyson nodded before taking off his black jacket and pulling his left sleeve up.

The black tattoo started from his left ring finger and went all the way up. It looked like branches with thorns and hidden roses on them.

I grabbed his arm and inspected it, the was very light. Kind of like it was fading away.

"Why is is fading? Didn't you just get it done?"

Both Greyson and Kaden laughed

"Sky Baby, you remember when I said that Gabriel's family and my family had different ways of becoming Wolves?" He asked

I nodded

"Well, technically, those are called Curses. There are good Curses and bad Curses. My family got the good curse, which is supposed to help others. Greyson's family got the bad curse, which is supposed to harm those it is placed upon"

"Long story short, Eva and Gabe, defeated the old hag that was responsible for our Curse" Greyson said.

"Each Curse has special requirements" Kaden clarified and Greyson nodded "The Green's Curse requires their Human Mates to wear their Mark, a half moon. Gabriel, Gavin, Garrett, Greyson, Grant and Uncle Anthony all have human Mates" he pointed to the house "As you can see. Since their Mates wear their mark, the Green's also gave to wear a mark. It starts at their ring finger and goes all the way up"

"We all have different Markings because of our and our Mates different personalities. Gabe has unique spiral markings because Eva is simple, Dad has slightly more intricate markings because let's face it, Mom's crazy. Gavin has loops because it has something to do with Katy's childhood. And I these because my Mate is beautiful and soft like a rose but has an attitude that can cut you like a thorn" Greyson grinned cheekily.

I laughed at his cute little dimples

"So they just appear?"

"Yes and No" Greyson said vaguely

"What does that mean?"

"Sky Baby, there are special requirements just between Mates. I don't think Greyson is particularly comfortable sharing this with someone who's not his Mate"

I took a peak at Greyson and noticed a pink blush starting on his cheeks

"I'm sorry Greyson!! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" I apologized

"It's okay Sky, you didn't know. I pretty sure Kaden hasn't even gone over the basics of our lives yet"

I glared at my Boyfriend "You got that right"

He held up his hands in surrender "I was going to explain everything to you once we were here!!"

"Sure" I drawled out before walking back inside

The boys followed me and Greyson sat next to a grumpy looking Rosabella

A second later, The front door opened and an Angry Garrett stomped over to Greyson and punched him in his good eye.

"Not again" Greyson groaned before walking towards the kitchen

"What the Heck?" A unfamiliar man and woman walked in with their eyes wide

The man must have been Kaden's cousin, the one I haven't met yet, Gavin and his Mate Katy.

The resemblance was uncanny

Gavin looked exactly like Gabriel except that he had brown hair instead of blonde, brown eyes instead of blue, was an inch shorter, and had slightly darker skin.

The woman he had his arm around must have been a model.

She had blonde ringlets framing her face and kind Amber eyes "Sorry we're late to the Party" she said softly, her British Accent discernible. 

"Why you apologizing Baby? The Party just got started now that we've arrived!!" He fist pumped

Eva, Rosabella, Katy, and I all rolled our eyes.

Boys

I say that because they sure as Hell aren't Men!!!

🐾🐾🐾

HEY GUYS!!

*DRUMROLL....*

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEWEST ADDTION TO THE GREEN FAMILY...

ROSABELLA CARSON!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME YOUR INPUT!!!

INFO ABOUT ROSE:

A) SHE IS 14 YEARS OLD AND THE MATE OF OUR ADORABLE BAD BOY, GREYSON GREEN!!

B) SHE HAD CURLY JET BLACK HAIR WITH BRIGHT BLUISH/AQUA EYES, CURVY, AND SHORT (5'5)

C) SHE'S SHY, SASSY, AND NERDY. SHE'S TOUGH WHEN SHE NEEDS TO BE, BUT HAS A BIG HEART

D) WHY'D YOU NAME HER ROSABELLA?- I NAMED HER ROSABELLA BECAUSE I LIKED THE NAMES ROSE, AND ARABELLA. I COULDN'T CHOSE BETWEEN THE TWO SO I DECIDED TO COMBINED THEM.

I THINK HER NAME MAKES HER UNIQUE, JUST LIKE A ROSE.

E) WHAT WERE SOME OF THE NAMES YOU WERE CONSIDERING?- I WAS CONSIDERING A LOT OF NAMES!!! IN FACT, YOU GUYS GAVE ME SO MANY NAMES THAT I FOUND IT HARD TO CHOSE JUST ONE!!!

HERE ARE THE TOP 10:

1. DIANNA/ DIANE
2. SAVANNAH
3. ROSIE
4. CASSANDRA
  5.  JADE
6. ASPEN
7. SUMMER
8. KENDALL
9. NOVA
10. JESSICA

(NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

GUYS, I WAS SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN GREYSON DESCRIBED HER AS A ROSE.

I LOVE THAT THE BAD BOY IS FALLING IN LOVE!!!

IF YOUR WONDERING WHY ROSABELLA COULDN'T BE BLONDE WAS BECAUSE KATY, GAVIN'S MATE IS BLONDE. I WANTED EACH OF THE GREEN BROTHER'S MATES TO HAVE DIFFERENT CHARACTERISTICS. I DIDN'T WANT THEM ALL TO LOOK OR ACT ALIKE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE BORING!! REMEMBER WE HAVE 2 MORE BROTHERS!! THAT MEANS 2 MORE MATES ADDED TO THE GREEN FAMILY!! I LOVE DIVERSITY!!!

THE SKY'S (NO PUN INTENDED) THE LIMIT

ALSO.....

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I THINK ONCE WE FINISH KADEN AND SKY'S STORY, I MIGHT WRITE A LOVE STORY REGARDING GARRETT AND GREYSON.

THIS TIME, IT WILL BE FROM THE BOY'S POV!!!

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND THE IDEA IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT BUT I JUST WANTED TO RUN IT BY YOU GUYS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK?

IT'S EITHER BETWEEN THE TWINS STORY OR BABY MCKENNA'S STORY

CLOSING THOUGHT: I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH MY CHOICE BUT I COULDN'T SEE ANYONE ELSE AS GREYSON'S MATE.

SHE NEEDS TO BE SOFT AND DELICATE BECAUSE GREY IS MANLY AND ATHLETIC. THEY NEED A BALANCE OR ELSE THEY WOULD END UP BUTTING HEADS WITH EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF FALLING IN LOVE.

I UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS BUT PLEASE DON'T CRITICIZE MINE.

SHE IS WHO I PICTURED WHEN I SEE GREYSON.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE READING IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT!!!

P.S. IF YOUR CONFUSED ON WHY GREY SUDDENLY HAS A TATTOO THAN I SUGGEST YOU READ THE CHAPTER IN LITTLE RED NAMED "TATTOO" 😎😎😎

COMMENT: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ROSIE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
69K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
177K 5.6K 10
"You will be mine and only mine." he growls in my ear. I suppress the moan trying to come out. He has me pinned against the door and there is no e...