The Brooks

Bởi CrystalEgbunike310

The Brooks Family. 5 kids. 2 parents. One house. What happens? I don't know. Read and find out. Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sorry
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapted 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Authors Note
Got it

Chapter 41

595 19 1
Bởi CrystalEgbunike310

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jay. He was staring at me and he smiled.

"Good morning baby girl." Jay said.

"Hey Jay." I said smiling.

He kissed me.

"You and kisses." I said rolling my eyes as we pulled away.

"Not me and kisses. Me and your kisses." Jay said making me blush.

I buried my face in his chest.

"Stop." I said.

His body vibrated as he chuckled.

"Baby girl you look sexy blushing." Jay said kissing my neck making me blush harder.

"I'm not blushing again." I said firmly.

Jay laughed and hugged me.
****************
It was unfortunately time to go back home but we had a lot of fun and Jake and Audrey got together which I like to see.

"Tiger I'll drive." Jake said.

"Hey. So we're a thing now and you think you drive my car?" Audrey asked.

Jake chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Tiger you relax." Jake whispered.

"Stupid effects." Audrey muttered.

"At least you didn't look like a tomato the whole morning." I said glaring at Jay.

"It's not my fault I say the truth and you blush at the truth." Jay said shrugging.

"This morning she had her third time blushing." Jake said.

"Wait he made you blush for the first time?!" I asked.

"There was nothing to blush about when I was young." Audrey said.

"That's cool." I said as we loaded are bags in the trunk of Audrey's car.

"Get in the passenger seat." Jake said kissing her forehead.

"O-oh ok." Audrey stuttered.

Jake smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I can't do all the kisses." Alexis said.

"Yeah you can." I said.

"No I can't. That equals affects. Then what if he tries to... Aubrey cover your ears." Alexis said.

"What if he tries to sleep with you? That just means he wants to reproduce with you and start a family. Nothing big right?" Aubrey asked making us all laugh.

"You'll learn when you get older that it's a huge thing to start a family." Jason said kissing her forehead.

Aubrey smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's the kissy monster." Jason said smiling as he kissed Aubrey all over her face making Aubrey giggle.

"Aubrey you slept well last night right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I got a story. And some comfy pajamas. And lots of kisses and cuddles. A special blanket Jason made for me. And he told me he loved me like always and stroked my hair. And rubbed my back. And sang to me. And-"

"Ok I don't need an essay on what he did for you." I said.

"Well Jason is so soft." Aubrey said smiling.

"Only for you princess." Jason said kissing her cheek.

"Thank you." Aubrey said smiling.

"No problem." Jason said.
**************
Alexis's Pov

We were going back to school and Audrey was texting Jake like crazy and smiling. It's good to see her happy.

"I'm so glad she's happy again. A 16 year old should not have as many worries as her." Christian said.

Once we got to school we walked in and it was back to normal. Kids were talking and what not.

We split up and I walked to my locker.

I was walking to class and I accidentally tripped.

I was about to fall when some guy caught me. He looked like he was in my grade. But he had ocean blue eyes and sleek black hair. His skin was tan and he towered over me.

"Be careful cupcake." He said chuckling.

"Oh shut up. Be careful cupcake. I hate you guys." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm Aaron Matthews." He said smirking.

"I'm-"

"Alexis Brooks." He said.

"Creep." I said.

"Come get lunch off campus with me?" He asked.

"No thanks." I said.

"Aww you scared?" He asked smirking as his friends laughed.

"Hey don't try this peer pressure bull shit. If I fucking said no then I said no. Now ask another girl with your player ass and leave me alone." I said.

"Alright. I'm not asking another girl." He said chuckling.

"Fuck you." I said sticking up the finger at him.

He chuckled.
*************
I sat down for first period and the door opened and all the girls sighed.

"All this drama for a piece of shit walking in?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well this piece of shit is sitting next to you." Aaron said smirking.

"Why sit next to that bitch when you can sit next to me?" Lucy asked.

"If this bitch kicks your ass there isn't gonna be a problem? And by the way it takes one to know one and hands down you are one." I said.

"Ooh." The people said.

"Shut up." Lucy said.

"Ok. Do that too. It's not good to inhale your breath. It's like pollution." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh!" They yelled.

"Hey quiet down." The teacher said.

Lucy gave me the finger.

"That finger is probably the size of your brain of you have one." I said.

"Alexis no talking in my class." The teacher said sternly.

"Yeah whatever." I said taking notes.

"Watch your attitude young lady." The teacher said.

"Ok thanks. Now teach the damn class because my gpa depends on it." I said.

"Nerd." Lucy said.

"Well it beats being a dumb ass bitch who doesn't even know what DNA means." I said.

"Detention Alexis." The teacher said.

"Two hours of uninterrupted homework!" I yelled like a kid fist pumping the air making kids laugh.

"You aiming for a week?" The teacher asked.

"Hey man I'm aiming for the rest of the year if that means homework and reading." I said smiling. Kids in my class laughed.

"I'll be speaking to your parents." He replied.

"Alright. Maybe they'll have money to buy you some toothpaste." I said.

"Are you done?" The teacher asked.

"Only if you want to be done." I said making kids laugh.

The teacher glared hard in my direction and started teaching.
*************
It was lunch and I was hiding from Aaron. He has good looks but he really needs to stop bothering me.

I was walking to the cafeteria until someone put there arms around my waist.

"Avoiding me aren't we?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah I fucking am now move your arms before I break them." I snapped.

Aaron chuckled.

"Violent." Aaron said smiling.

"Yeah. Now let go of me. It's one of my only free periods and I want to read. Please." I said.

Aaron chuckled.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Aaron whispered smirking.

"Aaron please. Please go away." I begged.

He shook his head smirking.

"I'm going to a library to eat lunch and read so if you want to go..." I said trying to chase him away.

"You're not going to get rid of me because I hate books. Your a girl that I find interesting." Aaron said.

"Interesting. Go fucking bother Lucy." I said.

Aaron chuckled.

"I love bothering you. Your quick tempered which makes it more fun." Aaron said.

"I hate you." I said as I continued walking to the library.
***************
"What were you thinking talking back to a teacher?!" Dad yelled.

"I don't know. Right now I know I'm thinking I'd rather be in my room drawing." I said.

"Stop it Alexis." Dad gritted.

"Well I mean this guy has been bothering me and this girl is mad about it so I snapped back and she got mad so the teacher told us to be quiet and I said yeah whatever and then he got offended so he told me to stop. Then I told him to teach the class because my gpa depends on it. Then that girl told me I was a nerd. So then I told her that it beats being a dumb ass bitch that doesn't know what DNA means. Then the teacher said I had detention and I said two hours of uninterrupted homework because that's just what it is. Then he asked me if I was aiming for a week of detention so then I got a smart mouth and then he got mad." I said.

"Why can't you be like your older sister?" Dad asked.

"Because I'm not fucking my older sister that's why you dumbass." I snapped.

"Hey calm down." Mom said.

"Don't call me dumbass. I didn't get a detention!" Dad yelled at me.

"Well. If you love Alexa so much since she's the 'perfect child' then fucking give me up for adoption!" I yelled and stormed out of the house slamming the door.

"Hey." Aaron said.

"Why are you here?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because my house is next to yours." He said chuckling.

"Ok. Go back to yours and stop bothering me." I said.

He chuckled again.

"You can't get rid of me." Aaron said.

"I hate you." I muttered.

Aaron chuckled.

"Let's go for a walk." Aaron said.

I nodded and started walking with him.

"Why're you mad at your Dad?" Aaron asked.

"Because I am." I said.

"Just answer the question cupcake." Aaron said rolling his eyes.

"Because he compared me to my sister and I hate it when he does that. Why can't you be like your older sister? Why can't I fucking strangle him and wait until he dies?" I asked.

Aaron chuckled.

"Yeah well he just wants you to be good and it's not exactly good to call a girl a bitch." Aaron said.

"But it's not good to lie." I said.

Aaron laughed.

"Whatever cupcake. Let me take you out." Aaron said.

"What? One talk and you think your the shit? Try harder." I said.

"Ok. You're a difficult girl." Aaron said smiling.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

We arrived at a park.

"I bet you can't catch me." I said smirking.

"Yeah I can." He said and started chasing me. I was laughing.

He eventually caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He turned me around and we were so close.

"Uh uh uh uh I should g-go." I stammered.

"Yeah I'll walk you home." He said. We walked him in awkward silence.

"Bye." I said.

"See ya cupcake." Aaron said and I walked in and slid down the door.

I sighed and hit my head on the door thinking about what I'd do tomorrow.

"Hey where were you?" Dad asked.

"Like you care." I said rolling my eyes.

"If you don't know I do." Dad snapped.

"Oh you care. Care enough to basically say I'm not a good enough daughter." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's not what I meant." Dad said sighing.

"Oh ok. That makes everything better." I replied sarcastically.

"Look I'm sorry ok? I just don't want you to be a badass." Dad said.

I nodded and walked upstairs.

I don't know what to do with Aaron. It's too awkward.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.1K 559 35
Sadly, my life is far from perfect. The name's Jacklyn Corbett, but I prefer Jackie. I was only eleven years old when I lost my parents. My life was...
11.1K 140 42
~ (Complete) ~This is not true but could happen to anyone! I'm 20 years old my name is Amber and my best friend is Niall horan but he has forgotten a...
Breathe. Bởi XxX

Truyện Ngắn

85.6K 1.9K 30
All she had to do was breathe.
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."