Our Story

By Mk1120

I curled under the jungle gym and cried my eyes out. Suddenly a shadow hovered over me. I looked up saw a boy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Important Note!!
14
I'M BACK!!!!!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT NOTE
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 10 & 11
24
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 17 Part 1
Kaden's POV: Part 2
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
*IMPORTANT*
35
36
37
38
39
40
*Important*
Important
41
42
43
44
45- Epilogue
~Important~
Bonus Chapter? Yay or Nay?
BONUS CHAPTER UP!!!
EXTRA!!!
EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
!Winners!
Guess the Date
SNEAK PEAK CONTEST!!
I've Been Thinking...

26

222K 8.1K 1.2K
By Mk1120

🐾Sky🐾

Have you ever had that one day where you're laying in bed and just don't want to get up. It's like your mind is urging you to get up but your body is refusing.

Well, I'm having one of those days

My nephew was up late last night crying his eyes out and since my brother's room is right next to mine, I heard it all. He wouldn't stop. It was so bad that I ordered sound proof head phones. I should have those baby's by the time I come back from the camping trip. If not, then I guess I'm moving out because there's no way I can deal with Aiden's crying again. I love him but even I have my limits.

"Skylar! Kaden's here!" Mom yelled

Now Normally, if she would say that, I would be excited to see him. But today, I just wanted him to go away.

"Sky?" A deep voice said. I groaned and pulled my blankets over my head.

"Go away" I mumbled

He tried to pull back the blankets but I held on strong "What's wrong Baby?"

I sighed "Aiden was crying nonstop. That kid has lungs of steel. I'm 100% sure that he could be a heavy metal singer when he grows up"

He chuckled and tugged at my blankets again, I held on tighter.

"Stop tugging, I want to be in darkness"

He chuckled again before successfully pulling my blankets away.

I pouted

"Hey beautiful" he said before kissing my nose. That brought a tiny smile to my face, not gonna lie.

"Hi" I said shyly

"Why do you want to be in the dark?"

"Because I'm tired, have bags under my eyes, and really don't want you to see me like this" I pouted again "Maybe I'm turning into a vampire?"

"You're not" Kaden said with a chuckle

"How would you know huh?" I held out my hand "Look I'm sparkling"

"That's craft glitter Sky" he flicked it off "See? No Vampirism for you"

I grumbled  "Okay, since I'm not turning into Vampire, maybe I'm turning into a...Werewolf" I giggled

Kaden stiffened.

He resembled a rock, that's how tense he was.

"What?" I said with a laugh "Why aren't you laughing, it's not like Werewolves are real"

Kaden just looked at me and I immediately lost my smile "Kaden, are you alright?"

He nodded his head slowly

"Was it something I said?" I asked cautiously before sitting up in the bed.

Kaden remained quiet for a couple of minutes, just watching me.

I started to squirm under his scrutiny.

He shook his head once before standing up and clearing his throat "We better get going Baby, the bus leaves in 45 minutes"

I nodded and he kissed on my forehead before leaving the room.

I have a feeling that there's something he's not telling me. It's like a baseball is forming in the pit of my stomach at the thought of him keeping secrets from me.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Before we arrived at school, Kaden bought me breakfast.

We were quiet as we ate in his car and I was worried.

Kaden was a man of few words but ever since we started dating, he was more outspoken. But now, it seems like he reverted back to his old ways

"Kady?" I said softly, using my old nickname for him "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head

"Kaden, talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything Sky" he smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes "I'm fine, really. Just thinking about some stuff"

"What?..." I started but stopped when a loud knock on Kaden's window startled me.

We looked at a grinning Broody "You save me some" he said pointing at our trash

Kaden rolled his eyes before getting out of the car. I followed him and watched as he pushed Brody out of the way and retrieved our bags.

Broody pouted but when he saw me, he grinned "Hey Baby Girl"

He wrapped me up in a bear hug

"Oof" I laughed "Let me go you big oaf!" I pounded on his back

He just laughed

"What are you doing here anyway? Didn't you graduate already old man?" Kaden said from behind us. Brody gasped and put me down before turning towards Kaden.

"What did you say?"

Kaden grinned "Did you not hear me? Is your hearing finally catching up to your age, Old Man?"

Broody lunged for Kaden. They were wrestling with each other and Kaden got Brody in a head lock.

I rolled my eyes

Boys

I grabbed my bags ( and being the nice person that I am, I also grabbed Kaden's bags too) and put them in the luggage area where they are currently being loaded.

"Sky!" I heard a cheery voice say. I turned just in time to see Lauren running to me.

We crashed to the floor.

"Oof" I groaned for the second time today

"I'm so sorry Sky" Lauren giggled.

She was so not sorry

"Yeah, Yeah. Now get off me!!" I laughed. She stood and helped me up before we both laugh hysterically.

"You know, that was the second time I was attacked today. If I didn't know any better, I would think that you and Broody planned this"

She laughed but said nothing.

I narrowed my eyes at her before a arm wrapped around my waist.

"What did those 2 buffoons plan?"

"To attack me as soon as they see me" I looked up and he was staring at me in amusement

He raised an eyebrow "Really?"

I nodded my head

He laughed and we turned back to Lauren, who had Brody's arm around her waist. They were giving us innocent looks but I knew them long enough to know when they were up to no good.

And they were definitely up to no good.

"You" I pointed at Brody "Plus You" I then pointed at Lauren "Equal trouble"

"What?" Brody said "Can't a man drop off his fiancé?"

"Shush" Lauren whispered "No one should know except us. I don't want the whole school thinking we're getting married because there's a bun in the oven" she said and we all laughed.

"SENIORS!! THE BUS IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES" The Class President announced.

We said goodbye to Brody but he was having a hard time letting Lauren go.

Literally, he would not let go of her.

At all.

In fact, he started crying.

"Are you crying" Kaden asked in shock

"No, there was something in my eye" he said while rubbing his eyes

I laughed and grabbed Kaden's hand "Come on, let the lovebirds figure out their problems"

Kaden just shook his head and we found seats on the bus.

Lauren follow soon after, looking a little depressed. She sat in front of us and I hugged her from behind "You'll be fine Renny"

She nodded her head and popped her earphones in.

I sat back and Kaden wrapped an arm around my shoulders

I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

Soon, I was drifting off to sleep.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey Guys!!

Next Chapter starts from Kaden's POV AND SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED!!

EXCITING!!

ALSO, I'VE BEEN READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND ALMOST CRIED.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ MY STORY!!

I APPRECIATE IT GUYS!!

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING!!!

~LOVE MK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 17.8K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
78.5K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
756K 24.6K 33
"Help us..." I look down, seeing two twins sitting on the ground, backs leaning against the wall. As it rains I can see them trembling pitifully in...
365K 18K 32
completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just a teddy. - "What?" He continued to smile...