Back With A Secret

Av -vintage_rose-

Bullied and tormented with secrets and dark truths Charlotte Melton insists she leaves her home town, a town... Mer

One| Goodbye Charlie
Two| Welcome Home Charlie
Three| To Cause a Mess
Four| Blood became black
Five| Guess who's back
Six| The cup is bloody empty!
Seven | A general Question
Eight | We looked Untouchable
Nine | Natural Instincts
Ten | My Masterpiece
Eleven | Obnoxious & Rude
Twelve | Intention to Starve
Thirteen | Second Time
Fourteen| Disturbed Peace
Fifteen | Like a Hamster
Sixteen | Late Shifter
Eighteen | Bella and Blue
Nineteen | Put down
Twenty | Catering and Ditching
Twenty-One | Bruised
Twenty-Two | Mates
Twenty-Three | White Punches
Twenty-Four | Kidnappers
Twenty-Five | Wild Fire
Twenty-Six | Dimwit
Twenty-Seven | Tease
Twenty-Eight | Obvious
Twenty-Nine | Penguins Bite
Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...
I've just been kidnapped and i came out with gummy bears...
Finding Charlie and making plans...
Slapping, Joking and Glarring...
Jakes transformation and his question...
holy fudge muffins and banana lollipops!...
Pro at seducing...
Paybacks a B*tch, ain't it?...
Well this trip will be interesting...
Why would Blade do this to his own?...
Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Oh no indeed inner me
That Feeling
Don't Stab Him

Seventeen | Rogues

31.4K 595 46
Av -vintage_rose-

Hey guys! just came back from Queensland yesturday at midnight.. :)

thought I should upload because you've waited a week for it, so i hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

17

After the glorifying in the fact that I had beaten Eric in the little race I continued to run in the direction of my house, letting my human legs give out and shift into my strong white and hairy wolf limbs. Though the run was short lived as I had to transform back when my house was a short distance away, I couldn't risk any wandering humans or my family discovering a random wolf in the woods. Though ironically that's exactly where we should be.

Smoothing out my clothes on my body, I rolled my shoulders back in an attempt to stretch the soreness away. I didn't think about the consequences of that bet considering I had pushed myself to the limit during last night's event. I was definitely going to need to take a long resting break soon. It had been a long time since I've run this much in a short period of time. I wasn't quite as young as I used to be, even though I'm only seventeen. Damn, I sound like such an old person.

"Honey is that you?" I heard a soft voice call out from the kitchen as I shut the back door close behind me. I felt a smile tug at my lips. It's been a while since I had one-on-one time with my mum. It was something I didn't realized I missed and craved. Mother and daughter bonding.

"Hey mum" I greeted her, falling into the neighboring couch beside her. Her eyebrow raised as she took the tired sight of me.

"Shouldn't you be in school missy?" she questioned, grabbing a handful of popcorn and stuffing them in her mouth, none missing and falling. Only someone with age and expertise could accomplish. How I was jealous.

"Different school, different teachers, yet surprisingly the same content is being taught to the very same bored Charlie" I filled her in, digging my face further into the couch, only mildly surprised that she understood my incoherent mumbling. I heard her motherly laugh before she placed the bowl on the wooden coffee table and turn the volume back up on her lunch time movie. Who would have thought the echoing distant sounds of the TV could gently rock you to sleep? Because that's exactly what had happened and by the time I felt myself stirring awake from loud noises, the sun shifted into the signs of late afternoon.

"Well it's very nice of you to wake up sleeping beauty" I sensed her presence before she spoke. Rubbing at my eyes to ease away the sleep fogging my vision, I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked staring at a relaxed Lacey. She was only half occupied with eating an apple as she had her phone in her other hand.

"About five. We were waiting for you to wake up, the guys are getting pretty restless and need to be taken for a walk" she said grinning at me. Rolling my eyes, I stifled a yawn and left the comfort of the couch and paddled into the kitchen to find the rest of my pack. The girls being productive and studying while the male population in the room were raining chaos by running around and tackling each other.

"Alright, alright. Before you break the place, let's go out and have a stroll before dinner" I ordered, watching as the guys came to halt at the voice and grinned sheepishly. The girls letting out a synchronized sigh of relief, closed their opened books and followed the eager boys out to the background with me hot on their heels.

"So we'll just head to the North East border and then sprint it back home"

"Bets?" Leon asked, his grin evil. His mate elbowing him in the stomach as he begun to brag about his ability to out-race us all. He grunted at the blow but only planted a kiss on her forehead before conversing with the rest of the boys. Who were all pegging themselves on.

"I think if we go now they won't realize till we're halfway there" Jade observed, her grin as evil as her mate's a minute ago. But she was completely right. They were too far gone into waging against each other that they didn't even see us creep to the edge of the trees and then disappearing into the cover of the shadows, our hurried running soon turning into soft patters of our paws hitting the ground.

The whole ordeal brought the fresh memory of Eric and I's own challenge before it was pushed aside as the males finally caught up to us, each nipping at the backs of their mates and sliding into their positions beside them. Our formation natural and instinctual. The leader at the front, leading the rest of the pack in a triangle formation with the higher flanked beside me.

The harsh winds against my fur was refreshing and thrilling. The slight blur of the surroundings only encouraged us to sprint further ahead, careful not to crash into trees. Though with our force, power and speed it was most likely the only one to be hurt are the trees. Our heads were almost like steel in these situations. No tree stood a chance against our strength.

The track to the end of the territory wasn't very long and ended quite abruptly. My feet coming to a halt and skidding across the hard floor. I didn't come to complete stop until I glided a very metres beforehand. My crew quick to follow my lead, and standing behind me, their hard breathing very audible.

*What is it?* Jessica asked through our wolf link. It wasn't very usual that we used it. Only at times when we couldn't physically communicate to each other, for example when we were in wolf form.

I met her question with silence as my ears perked up and every sound that was made. Following the sounds of wild animals, falling twigs and border patrols of the residing pack here. And there it was. The loud thumps of paws beyond the invisible line separating unknown land and this region. Unidentified wolves were heading in our direction and I highly doubt Liam or his squads knew it yet.

Taking a few steps backwards, my friends already understanding the situation in hand, followed my lead, their large ears pinning back as they prepared themselves for whatever was going to come through.

Shifting back into my human form while the rest stood in their defensive stances and positions, I waited. Breathing the earthy tones and smells around me. There was a hint of rain in the air, almost like nature was foreshadowing the oncoming weather.

"Little girl, you stand in our way" the unknown male voice spoke out from the shadows, the footsteps were loud and continued till slivers of sunlight hit his face. He was roughed up, a few bruises and scratches noticeably scattered across his face and neck. His ripped clothes have seen better days with deep brown patches stained in random botches. He had no shoes and his knuckles looked to be raw.

He was a rogue.

Wolves who were more animal than human. They no longer had minds that were once calculated and precise, instead they acted on pure instinct and rage. Most became what they wore due to the common mishap of their mate or family dying, their soul tearing in half and destroying them from the inside. The only way to ease the pain of losing their loved one gone as they expressed the ways of living like a savage. They were the abominations of our kinds. To far gone to bring back to sanity. When your path crossed it was merciful to put them out of their misery. It was the law.

"You have no business here" I answered, my voice strong and echoing through the silence. His face twitched, a nerve peaking on his dirty forehead.

"Move or you'll be forced" he continued, his fists tightening. He seemed to have very little patience which was very bad. Especially since the he held a large presence of others behind him. It was very rare when rogue wolves gathered together and formed a pack. It usually ended in a blood bath, a group of unstable and blood thirsty beasts lead by the most vicious.

I held my ground, my pack standing to their full height taking in the sight in front of us. Wolves of all sizes and colours emerged from their stations, each growling and snarling more than the one beside it. They were going to put up a fight but no matter how many, they were no match for us. We were a specially trained and experienced cluster that would die than allow them to hurt innocents. It was our duty given by the spirits.

"So be it" he hissed, his eyes turning black as he became one with his beast, his form large and tattered with mud and leaves. I lunged at him, changing mid air and colliding with a large bang. The sound beginning the battle, pushing my pack into the mass of bared teeth and loud sounds of fury.

Clashing against the sturdy intruder, we were both thrown back, our feet sinking into the dirt as we began circling each other. Calculating his stance, I quickly picked up his weak spots. He was too filled with blackness that he wasn't able to fight with the power and incision as he once had. His brain was too far gone. Almost smiling as he dived into my side aiming for my neck I bypassed him, turning around to bit into his hind leg. Hearing a satisfying yelp as he jerked himself away from me with a new limp. He glanced at the bleeding wound, wiping his head into my direction as he went into a frenzy. Lunging at me at different directions, always seeming to miss and ending with a new injury. He wasn't looking very good.

Not that he looked any better beforehand.

He hissed at me with his large protruded mouth, filled with foaming salvia. He was becoming rabid. He unexpectedly jumped upwards, sinking his claws into my side and tearing my skin apart. I sucked in a breath as I felt the warmness of my blood rush down my fur. That one hurt like a bitch, sneaky bastard.

I could see the triumphed look gleam in his dark eyes as he proceeded to hurl himself back into the air, aiming for my neck this time but coming up short as I dived downwards. Turning myself onto my back, feeling the sharp pieces of rocks scraping at me, but I ignored the slight pain as I lashed my own claws out underneath him. I heard his loud howl as he landed on the group. Hard. His legs unable to lift him out. Walking stealthily towards him, I crouched low as his head snapped into my direction. No matter the situation it was always a blow to the stomach when you stared into the eyes of someone that you were going to kill.

Even though it was the law he was a wolf just like us, he once had parents, a normal life like us before he became like this. But as I stared deeply into his eyes I saw no traces of remorse or human emotions. With that conclusion I clamped my mouth around his neck holding tight until his squirming stopped after the ear splitting crack sounded.

Letting go of the limp animal, I turned around to watch the rest finishing the remainder off. Numerous bodies laying on the ground in odd positions and blood pooling around them. Turning my head away from the sight I caught a glance of two figures crouching behind a tree. Crouching, I silently walked towards them, the pair not hearing sensing me as I approached them. Growling they both whimpered seeming to fold their forms further into each other.

Not moving, I watched as the face of a young pup face me. Surprised I took a step back as I examined their bodies. They were both too small and skinny to be older than sixteen. Their fur was streaked with dirt and dark patches of blood, almost identical to their leader's clothes.

Another head appeared from their huddled positions seeming to sense the lack of danger present. Both stared at me their yellow eyes illuminating against the newly found darkness of the night. They were frightened that much could be told. Who and what they were was another story.

Hearing footsteps behind me, I glanced around seeing my friends unharmed and watching the duo curiously. They weren't expecting kids to be present here with a pack of rogues. It was unheard of in our world.

Straightening my stance, I stared at them.

*Come with me. Do not try to run or attack as the consequences will be instant and with no mercy* I said, breaking into their minds. I heard their intakes of breaths as they automatically stood up, my authority too strong and commanding to disobey. I was silently glad they listened, it meant they weren't overcome with their inner selves. They could be introduced into normalcy.

With that I walked past them, and into the direction of our house. Happily hearing their light small patters of paws behind me, the pack rearing up our group. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

EDITED.

Vote! Fan! Comment!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

206 0 22
With a town seemingly turned against her and a family with no control over her out of control moods, Jewel sees no other way of lightening the load t...
205K 5.1K 31
Charlotte moves to Hilton town in the hopes of starting a new life but when she meets her neighbour next door Liam, everything changes . Only after t...
109K 3.5K 24
Liz is half wolf half human, she grew up in the city and never knew any wolves before except for her father and brother. Dom is soon to be alpha of h...
167K 5.5K 32
Elizabeth Monroe is 16 and looking for her mate but she doesn't know she has one for everything she is. Elizabeth is a hybrid of a werewolf and a vam...