I Need U ~ Kim Taehyung / V (...

By jiminparkjk

Kim Taehyung. The one guy you loved for so many years. It's hard getting him out of your mind. BUT he has a d... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: July 14th, 2015. The Birthday Party (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Birthday Party (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Why?
Chapter 5: I wasn't
Chapter 6: Mommy... I love you.
Chapter 7: BURGER KING!
Chapter 8: I got your back y/n.
Chapter 9: Friends
Chapter 10: Onesies
Chapter 11: It is my fault...
Chapter 12: Are you?
Chapter 13: "I'LL HoLd YoU DOWnNnn! I'M oN My WayYyyyyYyy!"
Chapter 14: The Halloween Birthday - Part One
Chapter 15: The Halloween Birthday - Part Two
Chapter 16: The Halloween Birthday - Part Three
Chapter 17: The Halloween Birthday - Part Four
Chapter 18: The Halloween Birthday - Part Five
Chapter 19: The Halloween Birthday - Part Six
Chapter 20: The Halloween Party - End
Chapter 21: Amazinggg
Chapter 22: HOME.
Chapter 23: "Clean up time"
Chapter 24: I'm gonna kick your butt
Chapter 25: Jin, the fashion designer.
Chapter 26: "First" date: Part 1
Chapter 27: "First" date: Part 2
Chapter 28: "First Date" Part 3 Ending
Chapter 29: Thanksgiving
Chapter 30: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 1
Chapter 31: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 2
Chapter 32: Taehyung's P.O.V.
Chapter 33: Jin and Taehyung's Birthday : End
Chapter 34: He.
Chapter 35: Elementary School.
Chapter 36: Echo.
Chapter 38: Until the End
Chapter 39: Kim Mingyu

Chapter 37:

592 18 12
By jiminparkjk

Your P.O.V.
---
"Taehyung." The words echoed.

"y/n..." He slightly yelled and ran to me. "Oh God, there's blood everywhere... What did he do to you?!"

"He cut little slits on my body, I don't think I could move, it hurts. Just please get me out of here Taehyung." My eyes filled with water.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here safely... Where are the damn keys to these chains?!" He quickly jumped to the table where his father kept a bundle of keys at.

"y/n." Jimin ran to me from one of the dark sides of the room.

"Oh my God Jimin. Help me, help Taehyung get me out of this thing please hurry, he'll be back soon." I tried wiggling out of it, but what was the point? it was no use even trying.

"You'll be okay, just breathe in and breathe out." Jimin squatted to my left as Taehyung tried fitting in different kinds of keys in the hole.

"Fuck! None of them fit!" Taehyung screeched.

BAANG.

A gun's bullet shot right next to Jimin, but missed him slightly.

I flinched and cried, "STOP. STOP. PLEASE, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T SHOOT ANYONE!"

Taehyung stood up and blocked Jimin from his father. "Don't you dare shoot him, do you hear me?! NEVER EVER TRY THAT AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" He spread his arms to cover Jimin completely.

"I would never try to kill any of your friends, but if he tries coming near her again, I'll shoot." His father spat back from behind me.

"What about her!? SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

"Well she doesn't count. She's the reason why I'm doing this!" I felt something pressing against my head.

Please tell me that's not the gun.

I shut my eyes and tried thinking of the most beautiful moment in life.

The day Taehyung and I first met.. That was the most beautiful moment in life. He told me to never be afraid... After that, I wasn't, I'm thankful...

"PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!" Taehyung bit his lip.

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! I'm the one in charge here! Not you." His father stepped in front of me, partially blocking my view from the two.  "Jimin... Just get out of here. This is only between her, him, and me. Not you, I don't want to hurt you, but if you stay here, you'll get hurt."

"Please just let her go! She doesn't deserve this, she's a good person, trust me!" Jimin pushed Taehyung's arm down and tried moving in front of him, but Taehyung kept pushing Jimin away.

"Go now Jimin." Taehyung nodded and quickly handed him something.

"Save her Taehyung..." He dashed out of the place, but before he went, I saw the keys Taehyung was holding in his hands...

Please don't do anything risky Jimin.

My eyes slowly turned back to Taehyung's father, he had a huge box-like smile just like Tae's. It was literally like I was looking at Taehyung's older self...

He's evil.

"Appa... Please, let her go, I beg of you." His voice soften.

"Listen to me son, I have conditions. And you have to follow them if you want her to live, that's it." He backed up and stood behind me again.

"But..."

"Taehyung! Leave!"

"SHUT UP!" He hit the back of my head with the gun. "Speak one more time and I'll shoot you."

My vision turned into a blur but I could still see both their figures. Sooner or later I'll be knocked out but I tried my best to keep my eyes on Taehyung.

When my vision came back, he was terrified, it was written all over his face.

"Tell me what to do!" His spit flew onto the floor.

"So now you'll listen huh?"

"YES! ANYTHING!"

A smirk ran across his father's face. I couldn't wait to get out of these chains and rip that smile off of him...

If I even get the chance to live...

"First, you're gonna break up with her. You're gonna tell her right in the eyes that you will never be with her ever again."

"PA NO! I TOLD YOU I WON'T DO THIS!"

"DO IT NOW" He loaded the gun and pointed it back to me.

Tae's eyes were shut, five seconds later, he opened them again, sighed longly, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry I put you in a situation like this. I-I never thought something like this would actually happen. We've been through shit that really shouldn't have happened to us... So I'm sorry.. So so so sorry y/n. You're my everything and will always be my everything, just remember that I lo-"

"I SAID DO IT NOW!" His father twitched.

"Okay okay! Just shut up and let me talk to her first!" Taehyung lowered to the ground and squatted, his elbows on his lap with his chin resting on the palm of his hands. "I love you. Remember that please, it's gonna be hard for both of us not seeing each other... But this is how it's going to end. Thank you for the happiest moments, the fun moments, the stupid moments, really everything we did together was the best time for me." He broke out a sad laugh.

"I love you." His voice trembled, "But we're done..."

We were crying, both of us. It was impossible to not cry in a situation like this. I imagined the future without Taehyung. Him not being next to me every morning, the quietness inside the house, the sweet adorable texts he would send me, the snapchats, the kisses, the backhugs, the dumb fights, cuddle sessions. God, I would miss it all.

I couldn't grasp my breath anymore, my chest heaving. It felt like walls were pressing against me in the inside.

"I refuse." I broke eye contact with him, my head lowered, "I refuse." I repeated.

Silence.

"Don't you dare touch her." Taehyung finally said. "Who cares. Just let her talk, ignore her appa! Just tell me what else you want me to do!"

"TAEHYUNG I REFUSE!" I threw my head back up and reached his eye contact once more. "YOU CAN'T AGREE TO THIS!"

"Second, I want her to move out of South Korea."

"I REFUSE!" I interrupted his father. By this point, I don't care if I die, no matter what he says, I refuse. "KILL ME. FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE! Taehyung, listen to me-"

His father turned to me, but was still talking to Taehyung, "I never want her to step back into this country. If I ever find out she stepped into this country again, her head will be on a stick."

Taehyung nodded. I could see his jaw twitching, he was clenching his teeth aggressively, veins popped out from his neck. "What else?"

"STOP. I SAID I REFUSE!" I wiggled around again. "Taehyung listen to me! I don't care if I die! I rather die than not being with you!"

"Fine." He ignored me completely.

"Ah ah" He wiggled his index fingers left and right. "You and your friends are prohibited to even contact her, her friends, and her family."

Taehyung stayed silent.

"That's it." His father lowered his gun from me. "That's all I want you to do."

"That's it?" Taehyung broke out in an evilish laugh, but immediately stopped. "You're crazy. You know that? You did all of---THIS---just to break up our relationship?!" He stood up tall, "You need help! MENTAL HELP!" He stomped his foot against the ground several times, he was trying to prevent himself from hurting his father. "Tell her. Tell her the reason why you're doing this to her."

"No."

"Why?! Are you afraid??" Taehyung laughed again.

"No"

"Then why?"

"I DON'T WANT TO TELL HER"

"Then I will."

"NO!"

"What are you gonna do? Confiscate my phone? Tsk."

"Kim Taehyung you listen to your father right now. You are prohibited to even tell her why."

"He said to me he had suspensions of you and your family. He said to me he dated your mother and she broke up with him for your father. He's only doing this for himself y/n. Not because we're together, he's just afraid." Taehyung's eyebrow rose into an arch like shape, his eyes kept on his father's.

His father looked away from me.

"I admit it. I'm damn afraid. I'm afraid my son is going to get hurt the way I did! I'm afraid that she's going to leave you just the way her mother did! And you know what, SHE DID BEFORE! YOU REMEMBERED! All those years without her... Supposedly in college in New York. I bet you she was seeing a man! She was probably never thinking of you when she was there! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, SHE'S A LIAR!"

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD" My body twitched, making the chair fall over, I was now on my side, but it didn't stop me from talking.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL I DID THERE!? I WAS IN COLLEGE! But not only that... I WAS DEPRESSED THAT I COULDN'T BE WITH YOUR SON! If I didn't love your son, why the actual hell would I be here!? THERE WILL BE NO POINT OF BEING HERE IF I DIDN'T LOVE HIM!" The fact that I couldn't actually stand up and hit him made it even worst for me. I wanted to move, I wanted to hit him so badly.

"Liar... That's what you are!" He quickly turned to me and kicked my stomach. It felt like a sharp pain was  stabbed into it, everything was blurry again. A buzzing noise tickled my ears, I could hear voices, but I couldn't seem to hear what they were saying.

What's going on?

Someone was shaking me.

"y/n, wake up!" My vision appeared again and Jimin was shaking my shoulders. "You gotta stay with me okay? Don't go to sleep, okay?" He pushed the chair back up so that I wasn't on my side anymore.

"Jimin?" I slightly whispered, "You shouldn't have come back. You have to leave now or he's gonna hurt you"

"Taehyung has him occupied for now."

I could hear grunting noises and smacks behind Jimin, but he blocked my way of seeing.

"Jimin what's going on? What are they doing?" I couldn't raise my voice, I ran out of breath from all the hits I've been getting from his father.

"y/n, I want you to focus on me, nothing else okay?" He shuffled through the bundle of keys, "God, I can't find the damn key."

"STOP!" I could hear Taehyung yell from behind Jimin.

Jimin turned around, letting me slightly see what the heck was happening. Turns out, Taehyung and his father was finally fighting. Finally.

Jimin turned back to me, "y/n, don't say anything to them. They're distracted and that's what we want. Since his dad is distracted from the fight, he hasn't looked or said anything about you once. Don't provoke him."

I nodded, "Okay, but Jimin, why did you come? You knew it was going to be dangerous, why didn't you just call the cops and let them handle it?" I inhaled a bit of air and exhaled, I could hardly say anything.

"Because we're not gonna let our own best friend die like this. If we called the cops and let them handle everything, he would have probably killed you. We wanted to come in before the cops do."

"We?"

"We." He lowered his voice, "The guys have spots around the place. Snipers... Guns... Knives. We were prepared for this whole thing y/n. We wanted to shoot him so badly but Taehyung kept signaling us not to." His eyes were kept on the keys, shuffling and shuffling keys over and over again. "I can't find it." He got to the last key, "The keys don't work, none of them do." He looked up to me and then to Taehyung and his father.

"What are we gonna do?" I said, my eyes narrowed, "what if I can't get out of this thing? What if I die? What am I gonna do?"

"y/n stop talking, I can hear how short your breaths are getting. Your only priority is to stay alive. We're gonna get you out of here, but we have to find that damn key." Jimin leaped to the table and thrown things on the ground to find the key, "I can't find it, where did he put it?!"

"This key?"

We both shifted our eyes to the voice.

Taehyung's dad held up the key that was needed to open up the chains. Taehyung was lying on the ground, grunting and holding his stomach from pain.

"Taehyung!? ARE YOU OKAY?" I yelled to him.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'm fine!" He answered back.

"Are you sure because you don't seem okay!" I wiggled in my chair again. "JUST PLEASE LET ME OUT! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!"

He ignored me.

"Jimin, I told you to get out of here. And what do you do? You disobey my orders. Like I said, if you interfere with us, you'll be getting a punishment as well."

"Oops, looks like I disobeyed your orders." He shrugged, "But listen here, no matter who you are and how old you are, I will not respect you or listen to you because of what you've done to my friends. You're a monster." Jimin backed away.

My mind was going all over the place. I didn't know if Taehyung was fine or was stabbed or some sort. I didn't known if Taehyung's father would actually hurt or kill Jimin. I didn't know if I had any longer to survive.

Jimin positioned himself in a fighting pose. "Come at me."

"Jimin stop! Just run, get out!" I clenched my teeth, "I don't want you to get hurt too!"

"I'm sorry y/n, but if he's gonna hurt you and Taehyung like this, I'll do it to him too, see how it feels bastard."

"STOP!" A deep voice came from a dark area to our left. I turned my head and Jungkook was coming out of the dark and into the light. "Jimin you're not fighting him without me." Jungkook positioned himself into a fighting pose.

"I swear Jungkook, if you won't get out of here too and I survive this shit, I'M KICKING YOUR ASSES. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALREADY"

"Hey don't forget about us." Hobi, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi came out of their hiding spots with guns in the hands.

Hobi dropped his gun on the ground,"We'll fight like real men."

One by one they all dropped down their weapons. I glanced at Taehyung who was already standing up, although, holding down onto his stomach.

"Taehyung?! Are you okay!? What did you do to him?" I barked at his father.

"I taught him a lesson." His voice broke. A tear drop fell down his cheek.

"W-What?"

Taehyung looked up to me, his face pale and lifeless. "y/n" He lipped.

"Taehyung?"

His legs wobbled, he tried holding himself up, but he fell to the ground still holding his stomach. The first to run to him was Jin. Jin moved Tae's hand out of the way and found a stab wound. "He's stabbed!!" Jin ripped his sleeve and gave pressure to the wound. "Aye, bud you're gonna stay with me okay?"

Taehyung's eyes were lifeless.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed. "TAEHYUNG STAY WITH US!"

Jimin nodded towards Jungkook. They both jumped on top of Taehyung's father. He dropped the keys and Yoongi grabbed it. "Gotcha."

"y/n" Yoongi slid on his knees to me and fit in the key into the key holes. First my right hand, second my left hand, and then both my legs.

I attempted to get up on my own but all the cuts on my body stopped me from trying. It hurt like a bitch. Yoongi took my hands and tried pulling me up on my two feets, but I still couldn't move. "Yoongi it hurts, I can't walk." I sniffled.

"Namjoon pick her up and get her out of here now!" Yoongi looked at me, "We called the cops, we're gonna get you out of here safely okay?"

I nodded in assurance, "Please get everyone out of here safely Yoongi."

Namjoon picked me up and hurried out of the madness.

"I can't promise that y/n." Yoongi watched us as we left the building.

"Namjoon... Put me down please, it hurts like hell." I tried to grabbed his shirt but I was weak. "Please go back and get Taehyung, just leave me out here. I'll be fine, Taehyung is our priority right now!" He slowed down his pace and we got to one of our cars.

"Where are the fucking police?" He opened one of the doors to the cars and seated me in it. "But you're right. I gotta go back and get Taehyung. His wound looks deep." He back away from me, "I gotta get everyone y/n. If you see the police and the ambulance make sure you tell them everything. And make sure you get into a hospital quickly." He ran off and back into the building.

I hope he's okay. I hope everyone's okay. But him. I have never hated someone so much in my life before besides Jessica of course. She went into extreme measures just like he did. Both want me dead and for what reason? Because I'm in love with Taehyung.

"Fucking shit"

Everything's fucked up.

----
Author's note:
Ayooo. Finally updated (': I'm so sorry for the late update. The fanfic will end soon! (^: Sorry for any mistakes, weird sentences, etc.
As always, I hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 17.4K 50
Jedina žena koja mu je rekla „ne", mogla bi postati i jedina žena bez koje Harry Styles ne može živjeti... Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6...
141K 3.7K 20
ova priča sadrži seksualni sadržaj, psovanje i alkohol. čitate na svoj rizik. pitanja možete postaviti u box ili u komentare. All rights reserved.
Kidnapped By P

Fanfiction

570K 14.2K 62
Što će se dogoditi kada 16-stogodišnjakinja bude oteta na putu kući iz škole? Ako mislite da je ovo još jedna tipična priča u kojoj glavna junakinja...
8K 365 20
"We were best of friends since we were this high. So why do I get nervous every time you walk by?" Story based off Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber