MRS HART ↬ [RM + MH] [REWRITI...

By hurricanerilaya

Riley the bad girl of the school. Gets detention a lot. Every teacher hates her. Maya the new substitute teac... More

Prologue (Preview)
Prolouge
You Aren't Dating?
Pink Hair Would Totally Suit You
Farkle
I'm Not Your Girlfriend
Cut Her Off
Tutoring
Shes Not Over You
Stuck In The Middle
Forest
Pity Party
Arguements
Dreams
Friends With Benefits
Joshua Hart
Training Wheels
Keep It Professional
Into You
Her Husband
Tears
I Lied
Bed Of Lies
She Will Be Loved
Coffee
Caught In The Act
Run Away With Me
Screen
Taken Away
Don't Let Me Down
They'll Abuse Me
I'll Show You
Maya's Mom
Soap
Control
Rescuing Auggie
Tragedy
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Rewriting

Carousel

1.7K 80 2
By hurricanerilaya

R I L E Y

Back in my room Missy and I were talking. We were laying down on my bed. She had her arm wrapped around me and I had my arm around her waist. "How did you know what I was doing and where would I be?"

"I found the letter you left for your parents and I figured you would be there since it's the only secret place you know about even if it isn't really a secret."

"Well thank you for finding me and helping me clean my cuts and scratches."

"I can't believe you also got kidnapped for the bitch. She doesn't deserve you." I just nodded and snuggled more into Missy. Closing my eyes I let out a sigh knowing that I secretly didn't want to wake up

-----

"Wake up Riles!" Missy shouted. I just shifted my body the other way never opening my eyes. Missy hopped on top of me which made my eyes shoot open. "Get off me you rat!" I said trying to push her body off me.

She giggled and rolled off of me. Literally you woke up took a bath then went back to sleep. We haven't even started the process."

"Getting over this break up is going to be harder than you think Missy."

"I have the perfect medicine for this Riles." Missy got out her phone and started playing Play Date.

I groaned wanted to go back to sleep. She held both of my hands and pulled me out of bed. "Come on you know you wanna sing along."

I rolled my eyes but grinned slightly. "You call me on the telephone you feel so far away." She started.

You tell me come over there's some game you wanna play."

"I walk into your house." Missy said twirling me around. "Nobody's home just me and"

"You and"

"Me alone. We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe. I'll clear the sheets with you. I don't wanna play no guys I'm tired of all this chasing, chasing after you."

We both said singing in unison dancing around together with our hand intertwined. "I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

Missy decided to take the lead this time. "I wake up in your bedroom and theirs nothing left to say. When I try to talk your always posting board games."

"I wish I had monopoly over your mind. I wish I didn't care all the time. We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe. I'll clear the sheets with you. I don't wanna play no guys I'm tired of all this chasing, chasing after you."

Once again we sang together. "I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

"Ring around Rosie." Missy sang. " I never know, I never know what you need. Ring around Rosie I never know, I never know what you need."

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

'You know I give a fuck about you everyday. I guess it's time that I tell you the truth. If I share my toys would you let me stay. Don't wanna leave this play date with you.'

The song ended and all of my happiness floated away because of that last verse. I sighed and hopped back onto my bed.

"Riles..."

"I wanna go back sleep." I grumbled burying my face into my pillow. Missy sighed and climbed back into the bed, wrapped her arms around my waist.

"This is going to be harder than I thought."

My phone buzzed and it revealed one new voicemail. I clicked on it and it started playing.

Hey honey. I have to talk really quick because Lucas is home. He over heard us talking about running away so I couldn't sneak out. I'm so sorry. We can't even re-schedule because he'll tell the police about us. Sorry there's no way we can be together.
*knock* *knock* ''what's taking you so long Maya?" I'm coming! Bye love you and I always will.

1 month later

I laughed at Farkle's joke then stuffed some cotton candy into my mouth. This is the happiest I have ever been since me and Maya broke up. Yeah it's hard seeing her everyday in class but finally I'm getting over her.

"Anyone wanna go on the carousel?" I asked. "I wanna get pizza anyone up for that?" Asked Missy. Farkle, Zay, Madison, and Charlie agreed. "Fuck you guys I'll just go by myself.'' I said while glaring at them. They laughed then headed for the pizza stand.

My stomach growled then I start  to debate whether or not I should go with them or go on the carousel. Just as I was about to choose a familiar figure with blonde hair came into view. Maya? What is she doing here?

She's probably here with Lucas. I sighed then huffed. Well being over her just flew out the window. I watched as she went towards the carousel. No one was with her. That's kinda sad... I mean her husband is never home and no one showed up to her birthday party so she must not have a lot of friends.

I'm gonna regret what I'm going to do right now aren't I?

I walked towards her. She looked at me and her cheeks flushed red. "Hey." I said. We were in front of the carousel now. "Hi... We shouldn't be talking you know."

"Is Lucas around?" I asked then looked around."Nope. So again hey."

"Why are you still talking to me we broke up and we can't get back together if that's what your thinking."

"Well excuse me Mrs. Hart I guess I'll be going then. I said going into the line for the carousel. "Wait.." She said and followed me onto the line. "Sorry I'm just frustrated with all of this."

"I understand... How about we go on the carousel together for old time sakes?"

She smiled and nodded. "For old time sakes." After 2 minutes we went on. I hoisted myself up on the horse and Maya did the same thing with the horse in front of me.

The ride started and my hair blew back behind me. After awhile I realized something. This is like our relationship.

Round and round like a horse on a carousel we go. Will I catch to love? I can never tell. Chasing after her is like a fairytale but I feel like I'm glued to this carousel. Or my heart is glued onto this carousel chasing after her.

It's all fun and games until someone falls ..... in love. But I already bought a ticket and it's no turning back now.

This horse is too slow. We're always so close. Almost. Right when I was about to capture her love she disappeared. Where did she go? I feel like a freak show. Thinking about all of this.

Why did you steal my already broken heart? You threw it in the stand coin slot. Now I'm stuck I'm stuck riding this carousel.

Round and round like a horse on a carousel we go. Will I ever catch up to love I could never tell. I know chasing after you is like a fairytale but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.

The ride stopped and me and Maya exited the ride. "So I guess this is go-" I cut her off by grabbing her face and pulling it closer to mine. I looked her in the eyes. I could tell she wanted this too. She nodded and I closed the gap between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 152 19
Maya is about to start university with her bestfriend Riley . Riley is all for it whereas Maya is a bit skeptical. Will Maya's mind change when a c...
157K 5.1K 40
What if at the very start they hated eachother. What happens if a accident happens which brings them together. Find out what happens!
68K 2.3K 24
Riley Matthews is a girl who never grew up. A girl who still fantasizes about happy ever afters. The one who always smiles and tries to make the best...
23K 672 27
Riley Matthews plays a trick on campus heartthrob and bad girl, gangster, Maya Hart. Setting up an arrangement to pretend as lovers-to make her ex je...