Her Husband

Guys I am so upset. Let me tell you what happened. I saw this book called my girlfriends sister loves me. I swear thought it was a Rilaya book so I added it to my library. I clicked on it and started reading. Boom! It was a Lucaya book. I got so pissed and to make it worst Lucas was trash talking Riley. He was all like.. I always thought Maya was the hotter sister and I only got with Riley to get closer to Maya. I just removed it after I saw that. I was like nope, nope. Lucas your a fucking cheater and Maya your a whore  for getting with your sisters boyfriend both of you make me sick.

So now I'm here like. Time to go into a book that actually is written properly not just

Lucas:

Riley:

Maya:

I don't understand if you guys hate books that are written like that but I sure as hell do. I just can't like Lucaya guys! I can't. I'm just like get the fuck outta here. 👀. The rage I am going through right now is unbelievable so I'm just gonna write some Rilaya to calm me down from the shit that just went down.

ENJOY

----------

"We should go to the honeymoon inn again. It was so fun there. Also it was so relaxin being able to showcase our relationship without having to go through the worry of anyone spotting us." I said and spun around in Maya's chair until she put both of her hands on the handles stopping me from spinning.

I pouted and looked into her eyes. "Why?"

"So I can do this." She said and pressed her lips on mine. I was about to start kissing back but then their was a knock on the door.

Maya pulled away quickly and I quickly sat down at a desk. "Come in!" Maya shouted. Walked in a man with brunette hair and emerald green eyes. He was dressed in a doctors outfit and all that was going through my mind was, who is this guy? "Lucas?" Maya asked in shock.

"Yes, Lucas, your one and only husband I hope." He joked and pecked Maya's lips.

Oh well fuck you too then.

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't seem too happy to see me but I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Is that such a bad thing? Or is it a bad time?"

"Oh no, no, no.... It's just that I'm in detention with a student and wasn't really expecting you to show up. I barely see you around the house remember?" She said and let out a fake laugh. "Well I promise I'm gonna change that soon. When your done with this substitute teacher thing we're going on a vacation to The Bahamas. "

A|N (Where I live! It's too damn hot here though. I have to have Ac cranked up in my room year round especially how last winter wasn't even cold.)

"That's amazing! Which island?"

"New Providence, duh. We must spend our time at Atlantis! It's gonna be so much fun and maybe we can finally rekindle our romance." He said pulled her closer to him.

"Lucas I'm in class with a stu-" My alarm went off on my phone signaling that detention was over. I got up and threw my bag over my shoulder. I stormed out not even telling Maya bye. I pulled down my long sleeved shirt down a little bit more just to wipe some tears that had escaped.

That was just brutal. It felt like watching your own lover cheat on you in front of your face and they don't even care. That just felt like a middle finger from Maya. She wasn't even faking being excited and she was smiling when he started to come closer to her.

She's just suppose to be someone to fulfill your sexual needs Riles. Even though you haven't had sex with her before you didn't have sex with anyone else because you just felt like being faithful to her. Even though we weren't even in a relationship. She had a husband you should have known that this whole affair wasn't serious.

She doesn't even like you.

Hey ... It was nice feeling loved for awhile though but time to get revenge. I took off my right shoe and pulled out a small pocket knife I keep on me. This world is very dangerous you know. And if I ever got kidnapped why would they check my shoes for anything? Perfect hiding place.

I also got my keys out too and went towards her precious little Car. I dug my key into the side of her car slowly dragging it down. Her window was down so I crawled in and carved my name into her leather seats. Smashed both of her headlights. Then slashed all 4 tires.

I quickly got in my car and drove away giggling hysterically. I turned on the radio and perfectly twenty one pilots semi automatic was on. I smiled and sung along.

"I'm never what I like I'm double sided and I just can't hide I kinda like it when I make you cry cause I'm twisted  I'm twisted inside. I'm never what I like I'm double sided and I just can't hide I kinda like it when I make you cry cause I'm twisted  I'm twisted inside my mind.

I'm semi automatic my prayers schizophrenic but I'll live on yeah I'll live on. I'm semi automatic my prayers schizophrenic but I'll live on but I'll live on but I'll live yeah yeah yeah! I'm semi automatic my prayers schizophrenic but I'll live on yeah I'll live on. I'm semi automatic my prayers schizophrenic but I'll live on yeah I'll live on.

By the time the night wears off the dust is down and shadows burn. I will rise and stand my ground waiting for .. The nights return.

I'm never what I like I'm double sided and I just can't hide I kinda like it when I make you cry cause I'm twisted  I'm twisted inside. I'm never what I like I'm double sided and I just can't hide I kinda like it when I make you cry cause I'm twisted  I'm twisted inside my mind.

Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do."

Do.

------

Guys I just woke up its afternoon! I can not believe I woke up at 12:30. But then again I was up 1:00 writing this chapter but I'm all better now. Don't hate people who love and ship and says Lucaya is their bae. Everyone has their own ships and Riley isn't everyone's favorite character but I just can't stand in books when Riley heart is broken just look at her she's a doll. And such a nice person who deserves all the love. Maybe if all the Lucaya books I tried to read didn't involve Riley's heart being broken or anyone hating her or people talking so bad about her then I'll read it. Comment down below if you know any Lucaya books like that but for now

Vote, Comment, Follow! Kisses ❤️