Taken Away

L u c a s

I'm came out my car with a handful of roses. I haven't been spending a lot of time with my wife Maya which caused her to have an affair with one of her students. I cringed just at just the thought of it.

Now I wanna make it up to her. So I came to the fair to surprise her. I know she asked me to come but I refused saying I had to work the late shift tonight. She was very upset but she's going to be so happy when she sees me. I can't wait to see the smile on her face. I brought a ticket and entered the carnival.

I saw Riley's group of friends but no Riley. I clenched my jaw and pulled out my phone. I sighed and put my phone back. Calm down Lucas she's probably at the bathroom or something not with Maya.

I continued looking around until I finally saw it. Riley and Maya were kissing by the carousel. I grabbed my phone again instantly and snapped a picture. The roses dropped at my feet and I stomped on them. Riley Matthews and Maya Hart you will pay.

------

R I L E Y

I sat in the back of the classroom as usual. I don't know what happened last night. The kiss with Maya was amazing. It only made my feelings for her bloom even more. I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine again but I know that last night was probably the last time I would ever feel them.

Maya I mean Mrs. Hart entered the class room and started teaching. I really wasn't paying attention until these two police men entered the classroom. Maya's eyes widened with fear but tried to talk to the police men. "Yes, sir. How may I be of assistance?" One of the officers got out a pair of handcuffs and started talking. "Maya Hart you are under arrest for being in a student, teacher relationship with Riley Matthews." He put her hands behind her back and handcuffed her.

Everyone gasped and looked between me and her."You have no proof! Riley tell them that it's not true!" "You can't even lie ma'am we have a picture of you and her kissing at the fair last night." Everyone gasped again and I saw Missy put her face into her hands.

She's tried to help me get over this break up so much and now this happened. I feel so guilty. "Now silence. Anything you say can and will be used against you." They tried to pulled her away but she pulled back. She looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed a I love you before being pulled out of the classroom.

Everyone's eyes wondered onto me again and I banged my two fists on my desk. I let out a frustrated scream and grabbed my bag. The tears were already building up in my eyes. I went behind her desk and looked into the top drawer. I wiped away some escaped tears and sniffled. I collected the photo of what I got her on her birthday along with some other photos of us and left.

----------