Into You

R I L E Y

"Being with you this weekend is going to be so fun! I've been looking forward to this for so long peaches."

"Well I'm excited to take you away from this terrible place too honey. Hop on we're going on a long drive."

I hopped on the back of her motorcycle and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I told you to wear a helmet Riles. It's dangerous.''

"But baby that's how I want it."

Maya rolled her eyes and shrugged. She started up the bike and we were off. I smiled as I felt the wind in my hair.

I huffed as I laid my head on her shoulder. Having a relationship with your teacher is very hard. We got everyone watching us so we just gotta keep it secret. A little bit scandalous but we don't like them see it.

I'm so into her.

-----

"The honeymoon inn?'' I questioned while looking at the motel she brought me to. "Yeah we'll just chill here for awhile. Isn't that fun?"

"It's kinda in the middle of no where babe."

"Well we wouldn't want to be seeing anyone we know around don't we?" She said while picking me up by my waist. I giggled and pecked her lips. She rested me on one of those ice coolers you see at almost everyone grocery store but I guess hey have one here too. She came in between my legs and I pecked her lips again.

"See how your making this fun." I said and smiled. "Well I'm glad I'm changing your mind about this place. She wrapped her arms around my waist again and swung me around. I let out a small squeal followed with a joyful laugh.

She let me down slowly but I kept my arms around her neck. "Your so clingy at times Riles."

"Only because it's you peaches."

"Well I got snacks!" Maya exclaimed then pulled out a pack of candies out of her vegan leather jacket. "Oh my gosh why didn't you told you brought candy including air heads?"

"So you wouldn't try to fight me for them before we even reached our destination."

"You know me so well." I said then snatched all the candy away from her. I made my way over the the honeymoon inn sign and sat down in front of it. "Hey don't eat all of the air heads with out me!"

I quickly shoved a blue one into my mouth and Maya tried to grab it with her teeth. She managed to bite off half of it before I started chewing. "Damn you Maya." I said and glared at her. "Do you really think we should be sitting on the sign? There are two chairs by our room I booked.''

"Why didn't you just say that earlier?"

"Because you ran off with the candy Riles!"

"True.." I hopped off the sign and she followed after. She sat in a chair next to a room door which I'm guessing is ours and I decided to sit in her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I leaned back and she placed her lips on mine.

She pulled away and started pulling something out of her pocket. "I also brought uno cards for us to play."

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Your so romantic Maya."

"Well I really like uno and I wanna play. Sorry for being me I know I'm not perfect."

"Maya your always perfect now give me the room key so we can go play some uno. Maya smiled beamed as she handed me the room key. She opened it up and I immediately jumped on the bed.

"Oh my gosh it's so soft!" I exclaimed snuggling into the bed sheets. "Um uno Riles."

"Fine."

---------

"Uno!" I shouted waving the card the Maya's face. She smirked and slammed down 2 plus 4 cards. My mouth dropped and I pouted. I grabbed 8 cards from the deck and threw it at her.

She tackled me unto the bed and I started laughing hysterically. I intertwined our hands together and reversed it so that I was on top of her now. "Damn Riles your strong."

"Of course I am babe." I said and our lips met once more.