Bed Of Lies

r i l e y

I let out a groan as I walked into Mrs. Harts classroom for detention. "Oh great Riley I have something important to tell you. She got up and walked in front of me. I just looked in another direction while she started to talk.

"I just wanna say please don't tell anyone what we did, I know you might want to get revenge but everyone makes a mistakes. This whole thing was just a huge mistake only to fill the void that my husband was never able to fill because he worked 24/7. No I am not in love with you neither do I need you. I guess I just used you for the thr-" she was cut off when a whimper escaped my lips.

My eyes were filled with tears and I just want to leave right now. She placed her hand underneath my chin and forced me to look at her. "Listen Riley, we were nothing. Get over yourself." The tears started streaming down my face and she just watched with a blank stare. I pushed her hand away and dashed out the classroom.

---------

I let out shaky breaths as I laid down in my bed. The tears just kept streaming down my face like a waterfall. A never ending one. I sat up and leaned over to open a drawer inside my dresser beside my bed. After rummaging through it for a while my hands finally found what I was looking for. I pulled out 3 bottles of pills. They were for situations just like this, when I just wanted to end it all.

I placed them out on the bed and stared at them with thousands of thoughts going through my mind. She won't have to deal with you anymore. She doesn't have to be afraid of her dirty little secret being revealed. Maybe the world would be a better place if you just left it.

.... I have to do one more thing before I end it. I grabbed my phone and dialed Maya's phone number. You have reached the voice mail of Maya Hart! I barely check my voicemails anyway so you probably shouldn't even leave one. *giggles* anyway if you want to maybe you'll have some luck. Bye!

"Do you ever think of me when you lie, Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies? And I knew better than to look in your eyes. They only pretend you would be mine and how you made me believe. You had me caught in every web that you weaved but do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies?"

"You could never make eye contact. Your a fraud and I hope you know that. I can't believe I'm at home contemplating overdosing. They say your u don't know what you got until it's gone. They say your darkest hour comes before your dawn but I don't think my dawn would ever come along that's why I'm calling you now."

"I just figured if you saw me, if you looked in my eyes you'd remember our connected and be freed from the lies. I just figured I was something that you couldn't replace but there was just a blank stare and I couldn't relate. I just couldn't understand and I couldn't defend what we had, what we shared, and I couldn't pretend. When the tears roll down its like you don't even notice them. If you had a heart I was hoping that you would show me some."

"So does he know I've been in that bed before? A thousand count and a single thread of truth. If I was just another girl, then I'm ashamed to say that I'm not over you there's one thing I need to know so call me when you're not so busy just thinking of yourself... Actually I think you'll be happy that you won't ever see me again. Goodbye peaches.

I pressed the end call button and looked at the pills on my bed. I got all three and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. Pop! I let out a sigh as I started to swallow down all the pills in the first bottle. After I finished I started swallowing down the second bottle. I gripped both sides of the sink as I felt myself feeling dizzy. Third bottle. I swallowed down the third one fell down beside the tub. I put my head in between my knees as I started crying. My vision started to become blurry and I could think is. This is it.

One....two.....three.....darkness.

m i s s y

I think I should check on Riley. After our fight we haven't talked for awhile. I knocked on her bedroom window yet there was no sign of her.

"Hm." I hummed before taking out my phone and called her. Her phone started buzzing on the bed. Once I saw I hung up. I looked around the room and gasped as I saw the sight. The drawer with her pills were open.

I started to hit the window until it finally shattered. I hurriedly climbed through it and ran over the the drawer. They weren't there! The pills are gone! My eyes looked towards the bathroom and I rushed into the room. "No!" I screamed as I saw her body sprawled out on the floor. The tears were already rushing down as I dropped down beside her. I grabbed her lifeless body and pulled her into the tub. I placed her between my legs and turned on the shower part so water could run down on her face.

I started to cry even harder when she wasn't coming to. "Riley no!" I shouted at her. I took two of my finger and placed them down her throat. She quickly came to as she coughed up some of the pills.

She turned towards me and just started to break down in tears. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body closer to me. "It's gonna be ok Riles. It's gonna be ok." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Ok." She whispered and she cuddled further into my chest still letting the tears stream down her face. What a broken angel....

Guys I am in tears right now. I know you guys are probably tired of long authors notes from me so I'm making a status book. I'm just gonna put it out right now there is going to be another problem after this one. It's gonna be resolved but then it's gonna be another problem and after it gets resolved the book is gonna be over. So it's only 16 chapters left. I hope you stick with me to the end but for now vote,comment,follow. Kisses! 💋❤️