You Aren't Dating?

R I L E Y

"So you're stuck in the detention and Riley is stuck being a teachers slave?" Said Cat while eating her salad.

"Yup that's basically it." Said Missy. Missy was still pissed from yesterday. I still feel like my punishment is worse. Being forced to be with that stuck up bitch Mrs. Hart. The bell rang and I got up. "I'm going to English with Mrs. Hart." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me walk you there." Said Cat getting up. Missy rolled her eyes and did the same. "Just don't end up fucking in the halls ok you two?" She said then walked off going into her class.

I brushed it off but Cat blushed. Cat has had a crush on me since middle school. Me and her mess around sometimes but it's all casual. I think relationships are a waste of time at this age, everyone just ends up breaking up at some point so I rather spare myself from all the heartbreak.

Finally Cat and I reached Mrs. Hart class. I gave her a quick peck on the lips before entering. I saw her blush in the corner of my eye then leaving. Not everyone was here yet so I took a seat in the back next to the window.

Shortly after Mrs. Hart entered. I propped my leg onto the table. She immediately noticed and said,"Miss Matthews do you want your punishment to extended or do you want to take your leg off the table?"

"Mrs. Hart are you going to shut the fuck up and let me do my thing or .. shut the fuck up and let me do my thing?" The whole class chuckled but she said, "Silence! Miss Matthews, you now have two strikes 1 more strike and you're suspended."

I glared at her then took my legs off the table. "Thank you Riley. Now class turn to page 101 and read."

------

It was now after school. Cat and I was behind the school having some "fun". Cats arms were around my neck while my arms were around her waist. I was kissing her deeply and she was kissing back passionately.

My arms made their way up her shirt. Wanting to feel more of her. I was about to slip my hands under her bra but my alarm went off. "Shit." I said knowing that I had to go to Mrs. Hart.

"I see you later Cat." She pouted but nodded. She pecked my lips before turning to leave.

Finally I made it to Mrs. Hart class room.

"You're 2 minutes late Matthews." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry I was in the back off the school having fun with my friend Cat."

"Wait so you kiss her ,but you aren't dating?" Said Mrs. Hart.

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"Well ... Get to work my class isn't going to clean itself.