Tears

R I L E Y

My phone started to ringing for what felt like the thousandth time. I groaned and rolled over to check who it was. Maya.

I cringed and quickly hit decline. Just as I was about to put it back down the sound rang throughout the room. Oh my god make it stop! I accepted and screamed, "What!"

What the hell Riley you wrecked my fucking car!

"And your calling me because ....?"

To find out why! Everything was going so well until you did this!

"I don't need to explain anything to you. Goodbye and I hope you know that this what we had going on is over."

Im not a piece of cake for you to just discard, while you walk away with the frosting of my heart.

I rolled my eyes at her statement but still continued. "Maya you have a husband this was a bad idea from the start. Also you can go to Jail for a student teacher relationship."

But I care about you Riles.

"You also care about that trip to the Bahamas with your husband." Silence. I huffed and ended the call.

My phone started ringing again. "Oh my God Maya I said that we're over!"

Im sure my name is Missy, Riles.

I ran my finger through my hair before replying, "Oh sorry Missy."

Do you need me to come over?

"Yeah, I actually need a friend right now."

-------

My eyes darted towards my bay window at the sound of tapping. There Missy was smiling back at me. I opened it and sat down.

"So what happened between you and Maya."

"Well during detention her husband came. At first she did look uncomfortable then she was all over him. Just sickening am I right?"

"Well it is her husband. You can't be so selfish." She said in a bitter tone.

"Yeah a husband she was cheating on."

"Your the one who got attached you didn't really expect a relationship out of this? Fuck buddies is what you call your relationship with her."

"We haven't had sex!"

"So why are you with her! If you wanna be kissed and have make out sessions you could go to Cat again!"

"Get out."

She looked taken aback by my words.

"Get out! Get out!'' I screamed. "Fine!" Missy crawled outside the window and disappeared out of view.

I brought my knees up to my chest and started crying.

Missy was right. I started to fall for Mrs. Hart.