Run Away With Me

R i l e y

Silence.

Nothing could be heard in Mrs. Hart's classroom. Where we shared so many memories together. Maya was just silently crying behind me while I just sat on her desk. Not saying a word.

When I came into the classroom to hug her she told me her husband said that he won't tell the police only if she stayed away from me and that he will check up on us daily at school.

He already came and I just feel so...empty. I wanna snuggle with her, kiss her, and tell her everything is going to be ok but I can't. Not with the risk of him taking her away from me forever. I rather wait until I graduate for her.

Then we could hold hands in public, Kiss without a newspaper blocking our faces, no more staying in a hot house all day almost everyday. That sounds like heaven but first I have to go through hell.

"I'm tired of this Maya. Let's just runaway I can't wait for you. I can pack my things up and we leave at night. I have some money saved up we can spend some days at the honeymoon in-" she cut me off by saying, "No more."

"Riles we can't do that." I turned around and looked at her. "Why not? We just got back together we can't let him tear us apart again. Please just do this."

"I can't do that Riley. I can't take you away from your family and your friends, from the people you love."

"Your the only person I... Like very much Maya. I don't wanna lose you please." I begged. I placed my hand on top of hers and looked her in her eyes. "Do this with me"

"You need to graduate."

"There are plenty of good paying jobs that you don't need a diploma for."

"We can stay at a hotel for awhile just until we find an apartment  to stay in temporarily. After we earn good much money we move into somewhere bigger and be happy. We would no longer have to live in fear of anyone seeing us."

"Runaway with me."

Silence.

"Wouldn't it be amazing to hold hands, to kiss, to display our affection for each other in public? Or not having to worry about your stupid husband anymore." I said bitterly.

"Runaway with me.''

Silence.

"Maya....I want to be with you. I care about you. I want to do this badly with you.  If you care about me you would do this with me. Didn't you say you love me. If you love me do this!"

I was on the verge of tears when I hopped off of her desk and kneeled down in front of her. All she did was look at me with a blank stare.

Silence.

"Maya!" I shouted with my voice cracking.

I wiped the tears from underneath my eyes and laced our fingers together.

"Runaway with me."

"....ok."

My face lit up as I tackled her into a hug. "I love you ... I love you." She said continuously as I buried my face into her neck.

Sorry for the late update guys. But here I am today so yay. I wanna update twice because I missed yesterday's update but I'm so tired its pass 12 am. I'll see if I can but for now. Vote,comment, follow! Kisses 💋❤️

MRS HART ↬ [RM + MH] [REWRITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara