I'm Not Your Girlfriend

R I L E Y

Cat nails dug into my back as I was sucking on her neck. She whimpered under me which really turned me on. Cat's moans was so sweet and innocent which I really loved. I kept kissing her skin as I trailed down.

I took her nipple in my mouth which made Cat moan even louder. "Oooh Riley I loveee you." She moaned. I didn't think anything of it because she sometimes says it but doesn't mean. Sometimes she gets caught up in the moment. When I was about to go down further she stopped me. "Riley I mean it."

I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "You're in love with me Cat?" I asked seriously. "Yes Riley I'm in love with you . . . Do you love me?" She bit her lip and waited for my answer.

Cat is one of my closest friends. I don't wanna hurt her feelings.... "Yes Cat I- .... I love you too."

Cat smiled widely and smashed her lips on mine. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into with this girl?

---

I walked through the halls and people were whispering. I wondered what was happening. All eyes were on me which made me uncomfortable. I walked pass a closet and someone pulled me in.

"Alex?"

"You and Cat are dating now? When were you going to tell me?" She said looking hurt

"No, no me and Cat are not dating." I said trying to lean in but Alex pushed me away. "She told everyone in school that today she was all like 'I told her I love her and she said it back so we're totally dating.' I can't believe you Riley."

Alex stormed out of room leaving me all alone in the closet.

I cringed at the thought of her telling everyone that. Cat is my friend just friend no longer with benefits.

I shouldn't have let this happen.

I huffed and came out of the closet. I'm really annoyed with Cat right now. I don't even want to talk to her.

I started walking to my first class when Missy came next to me. "So you made it official with Cat I see."

My fist clenched tightly. I could feel my fingernails digging into my skin. I marched away from Missy and walked towards Cat's class.

I barged in and surprisingly it was Mrs. Hart's classroom, guess it slipped my mind. Everyone's eyes were on me and Mrs. Harts eyes were glued onto me also.

I locked eyes with Cat and stormed towards her. I grabbed her wrist digging my fingernails in her skin.

"Ow! Riley your hurting me!" She said with her eyes tearing up.

My grip became tighter just with the sound of her voice. "Listen Cat. I'm not your girlfriend! And I never will be! I only said I loved you because I didn't want to hurt you but now I could care less if you're crying on your knees for me."

I let go and left the classroom.

I need to smoke

----