Tragedy

DONT SKIP THE CHARACTER QUESTIONS ITS APART OF THE ACTUAL CHAPTER.

Hey guys this is the second to last chapter and I'm just so glad that I was actually able to complete this. I mean like 40 chapters is a lot. I don't know how those people write those books with 100 chapters and stuff. Thank you for all the support. There will be a sequel it just won't come out immediately like love me already. I just need to finish step sister and texts first or when at least one of those books are completed. I hope you guys can wait because the sequel is going to be awesome. I already have a picture of it in my mind but it's like 2 options I need to choose from or just out those two ideas together. Anyway here are the answers to the character ask.

-
"Hey guys it's Riley here and I'm here with Maya, my future wife!" Riley exclaimed wrapping her arms around Maya tightly. "Gosh Riley just answer the questions." She said rolling her eyes while blushing slightly. Riley left an arm around Maya's shoulder . "Ok ok first question."

when did you realize you were in love with Maya?

"Well I think I was in love with her from a very long time but me being me with my giant ego and reputation as the bad girl. I didn't want to fall in love so I didn't really want to admit it but until I had this dream when I told her that I loved her I knew that it was true.

Why was Maya the one to change you into a different person?

I knew if I wanted to keep her I was going to have to stop talking to other girls, also she didn't like it when I smoke so I had to drop that too. I didn't need to continue talking to other girls anyway cause I got the best one right beside me and I really didn't have the urge to smoke a lot so that was an easy habit to drop.

What's gonna happen now that Auggie lives with you and Maya?

"Auggie is like the closest thing to having a son for me and I always wanted a kid. We have fun, play around its amazing." Maya said with a smile. "Yeah, Auggie is like our son even though he's my brother. Of course my parents threaten to call the police on us for kidnapping but we simply said that we could also tell the police about their little conversations about how they were going to hurt me when I was returning home. With that they just grumbled and hung up the phone. I think that even with that they still could have called the police but then realized that they don't have to worry about kids anymore so dropped it.

what happened once everyone knew about your relationship with Maya?

Well I stayed with Missy for awhile but then on the day of the court case I just went back home. I was trying to get back in contact with her but you know how that went.. My parents weren't home then so I was fine who,e staying in my room. I wasn't going back to school with all of that but I'm thinking about going back. Missy has her own apartment so I didn't have to worry about her parents or anything.

why didn't you want to be in a relationship but with Maya you do?

Maya was different from the other girls which made me more attracted to her and wanted to be with me more than the other girls.

What makes Maya different from all the other girls?

"All of them were slutty and really wasn't  looking for a committed relationship. Relationships never lasted in highschool 1 arguement and it was all over or would become an on and off relationship. Even after all of the complications Maya wanted to stay with me which is actually one of the main reasons why I fell for her.Really like how your adding the flower, Christina"