Farkle

R I L E Y

Missy looked at me strangely as she watched as I bounced up and down. She put her hands on my shoulder and looked me in the eye. "Peaches you need to calm down ok? What are you so excited for anyway?"

"Farkle is coming back today! I missed him so much we could never be us without him. "Farkle is coming back today! Yay my boyfriend!" She grabbed my hands and started jumping too. We both started chanting in union "We're gonna see Farkle." Over and over repeatedly.

Farkle and missy had been dating for almost a year now. He was totally mad how no one was with him when we all did the thing that got him suspended.

2 weeks before

"Guys do you think we should be doing this what if we get caught?" Said Madison.

"Guys do you think we should be doing this what if we get caught?"  Said Madison

I glanced over to Madison and rolled my eyes. She always was one of those people who tried too hard to look tough. She loved to bleach her hair a lot which we thought was cool so we let her in our group after she got some tats.

Farkle doesn't have any tats but it was Missy and Farkle who took me in before I met anyone else so no one complains or says anything. Madison just looks the part but doesn't act it.

We recently wanted to abandon her and not be her friend anymore but she's like a puppy who we have to protect and is too adorable to let go.

I smiled slightly at the thought and threw my can of spray paint on the floor. So did Madison. "Yes spray painting the wall was genius Cat!" I high fived her and she smiled. "Thanks." She murmured under her breath.

"Now, I wanna add a few touch ups give me some black spray paint."Farkle said.

I nodded and threw the black spray paint at him. He caught it and started spraying again. "Hey you kids come here!" I heard the principle say from afar.

I darted off and so did the others except Farkle. "Guys this is my dads spray paint I can't leave it here!" I felt a wave of sadness wash over me but I couldn't get caught. I really felt bad for Farkle. Once we got away we peaked our heads around the corner and saw that Farkle was talking to the principle. "Have you sprayed paint this thing by yourself? Mr. Minkus?"

I let out a sigh of relief. Farkle was the only one spray painting so he couldn't place any blame on us "Yes sir it was only me." The principles face became red and he looked like steam was about to leave his ears. He grabbed Farkle by this shirt and started dragging him towards his office.

Oh Farkle I'm sorry.

------

Present day

Farkle walked through the halls of the school and everyone's eyes were on him. While I was thinking back to what happened. Maddison,Zay,Alex, and Cat showed up. Missy walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so happy your back Farkle!" I said and hugged him.

"I'm happy to be back too. So the whole crew is together?"

He said wrapping her arms around me and Missy's shoulder."Yup." We all put our arms over each other and walked down the crowd. Finally my whole family is back together.