She Will Be Loved

m a y a

'End of voice message'

They say your darkest hour comes before your dawn but I don't think my dawn would ever come along that's why I'm calling you now.

You won't ever see me again.

Goodbye Peaches.

Her words echoed through my head. She sat right in front of me. No sound even escaping her lips. My encounter with Missy yesterday was absolutely horrific.

-------

"Oh Riley the only reason I said those things to get over my heart break. You mean so much to me." I said to the black screen of my phone. If only I actually had the guts to call her and say that.

There was suddenly a loud bang on my door. Followed by another one. "I'm coming!" I shouted and ran over to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. Missy put her hands around my neck and pushed me up against the wall. My eyes widened and I started kicking. "She tried to kill herself you bastard! You deserve to die not her!" Missy eyes filled with tears before she dropped me onto the floor.

I took deep breaths trying to fill my lungs with air again. "Why would you say those things to her! You know she's fragile yet you tried to break her. Congrats you got your wish or did you want her to succeed with overdosing?"

"She tried to over-" "Don't you talk!" She said pointing her finger at me. "Your disgusting I hope you know that." With that she left.

----------

"I'm sorry Riley. I'm so sorry." I said softly. I got up and went over to her. She just stared down at the desk. No emotion at all. I moved her over a little so I could sit down next to her in the same chair yet not a peep out of her. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her hair. "Riley please say something." I begged with one tear slipping down my cheek.

"Sing."

"Wha-" "Sing please." She said in a low voice. Her voice sounded so weak and broken.

"Little rebel at only eighteen she had some trouble with herself. I was always there to help her she always pushed me away. I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times but somehow I want more."

"I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her is she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved, and she will be loved.

I tighten my grip around Riley as I continued to sing about her. "Tap on your window, knock on your door I want to make you feel beautiful. I know I tend to get so insecure, it doesn't matter anymore.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's comprise that moves us along,yeah. My heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want,yeah. I don't mind spending every day, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile,ask her if she wants to stay awhile. And she will be loved, and she will be loved,and she will be loved, and she will be loved."

"I know that you hide alone in your room. Know all of the things that make you who you are, I know that goodbye means nothing at all. Comes back and I will always catch you when you fall. Yeah... Tap on my window knock on my door I want to make you feel beautiful. I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain,oh. Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile."

"And she will be loved, and she will be loved, and she will be loved, and she will be loved. Please don't try so hard to say goodbye, please don't try so hard to say goodbye. Yeah,yeah. I don't don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain. Please don't try so hard to say goodbye."

".....Do you love me Maya?"

"I think I do Riles.... I think I do."

A www that was a sweet song Maya sang to Riley. Yes I changed some of the lyrics so it can be a song from MAYAS heart to Riley. So don't come in the comments section saying you got the lyrics wrong.Seriously guys one time I saw this comment that was like you really should look up the lyrics you got all of them wrong. Read the Authors note to see if they said anything about it duh. I was so upset but I'm good guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll be updating stepsister on Wednesday and my status book will be coming out soon along with my Rilaya one shots book and a new book after this one is finished. So when this book is over I'll be releasing a new story and a Rilaya one shots book. I already have some chapters written in the one shot book so yay and stepsister will be updated much more often. That's why I'm updating this book a lot. See this is slot of authors note this is why I need a status book. Anyway Vote,Comment, Follow! Kisses ❤️💋 also thank you guys for 11k reads on YouTube idol,15k reads on Love Me Already, 10k reads on this and especially 1k reads on stepsister. I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️ there is going to be a dedication chapter at the end of this book for the people who I mainly see commenting and voting on my books like Sarahcarp_gmw i love reading her comments. Love you girl keep reading. ❤️