Coffee

M A Y A

"So you wrote all of these songs huh?" Asked Riley, flipping through my notepad. "Yeah most of them I wrote about you."

"Is that why most of them are about love?" I blushed and looked down at my bed. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "Then preform this one to me." She said grabbing my guitar from the corner of my room and jumping onto the bed with it.

She handed me the notebook and I saw the song labeled coffee. This one I wrote after we went to the honeymoon inn. I looked at Riley and couldn't help but let a smile come across on my face. She looked great today. She was wearing these blue high waisted jeans with some rips in them, a black fitted crop top, black converse, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Riley just looked stunning,like always. She just stood out more today. "Ok,I'll preform it for you." I grabbed the guitar and suddenly I became very nervous. Riley slipped her hand into mine and gave me a warm smile.

"It's ok. Go ahead babe."

I let out a sigh then started singing my song to her. "I wish I could paint our love, these moments and vibrant hues. Wordplay, turns into gun play and gun play turns into pillow talk and pillow talk turns into sweet dreams and sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning."

"We talk street art and sarcasm. Crass humor and high fashion. Peach color, moon glistens, then plot thickens . As we laugh over shot guns and tongue kisses. Bubble bath, Truth or Dare, and Would You Rather. A cold flame the thrill of no shame. Drugs, sex, and Polaroids. Pick a star in the sky, we could both say goodbye all night."

"I wish I could paint our love, these moments and vibrant hues. Wordplay, turns into gun play and gun play turns into pillow talk and pillow talk turns into sweet dreams and sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning."

"Coffee in the morning. I don't wanna wake you, I just wanna watch you sleep. It's the smell of your hair and it's the way that we feel, I never felt comfortable like this." Riley smiled, picked up the notebook and sang the next verse.

"Old souls we found a new religion, now I'm swimming in that sin, baptism. Peach colored skies we see the sunrise, two lost angels discover salvation. Don't you wish we could runaway now? Yes, let's. Drugs, sex, and Polaroids. Pick a star in the sky, we could both say goodbye all night."

We both started to sing the last verses in unison. "Coffee in the morning. I don't wanna wake you, I just wanna watch you sleep. It's the smell of your hair and it's the way that we feel, I never felt comfortable like this. Coffee in the morning. I don't wanna wake you, I just wanna watch you sleep. It's the smell of your hair and it's the way that we feel, I never felt comfortable like this."

I stopped playing my guitar and laced my fingers together with Riley's. "Old soils we found a new religion now I'm swimming in that sin, that's baptism. Pick a star in the sky we could both say goodbye"

"Old solids we found we found a new religion now I'm swimming I that sin, that's baptism. Two lost Angels discover salvation under pink skirts watching the sunlight. Pick a star in the sky we could both say goodbye....pick a star in the sky we could both sat goodbye. Old sounds we found a new religion now I'm swimming in that sin, that's baptism."

"Pick a star in the sky we could both say goodbye."

----

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry about all the song inspired chapters we will be getting more into the story in the next chapter but trust me you would wish that the next chapter was inspired by another song. Stepsister coming at you on Wednesday! Vote, comment, follow! Kisses <3