Arguements

R I L E Y

I yawned as I woke up. I soon realized I wasn't home. I turned my head my head and saw Maya.

She looked so peaceful. Maybe I should just leav-. Shit! School!

I pulled off all the sheets and woke up Maya. She groaned and turned over. She just wrapped her arms around my waist and started to go back to sleep.

"Maya! We have school to attend. Especially because your a teacher!"

"I'll call in sick and you can just stay here with me ok?" She said pulling me closer to her.

Man she does like to cuddle.

"Maya we shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong."

Maya pulled away from me and got up. She crossed her arms across her chest and frowned. "Why not? Please don't say that teacher student thing again."

"But it's true!"

"Then why did you come here! With that photo and comforting me! Don't I mean something to you?"

I got up walked in front of her. "I-"

"No no I bet your just gonna say I'm a teacher to you but-" her face came closer to mine but before she could say anything else I put my hands on both sides of her face.

(Kinda like Maya and Lucas in Texas at the fire.)

I could feel her body relax as she looked into my eyes. "You are special to me." I whispered.

"Then why do you treat me like this Riley?"

I bit my lip not knowing what to say. She sighed and pulled away.

"I think you should leave."

"What?" I said shocked.

"I don't wanna have to go through this anymore. Your my friend then your not your really kind then stone cold. What are you Riley Matthews?"

"I'm toxic. You really shouldn't have gotten involved with me. Why couldn't you just let us off the hook instead of being such a huge bitch!"

Maya turned around and her face was red with anger. "Get out!" She screamed.

All color left my face as she said that. "Your kicking me out?!"

"Get out!" She screamed again.

"Fine!" I shouted and stormed out of the door. I'll just walk home then.

I walked fast with my head down to my house. I am toxic aren't I? I shouldn't have said that. I reached for my phone but gasped as I realized that it wasn't there.

Damn it it must have fallen out of my pocket while I was sleeping. I turned around and started walking back to Maya's house.

When I reached there I peeked through the window making sure she wasn't in the living room. Ok good she wasn't in there.

I opened the door and luckily it was still open. I searched the couch for my phone but it wasn't there.

Where could it have fallen?

"Looking for this?" I heard Maya say behind me.

I turned around and saw that she was holding my phone. I grabbed the phone from her and huffed. "Thanks." I said and left.

As I was walking home there still was two questions that haven't been answered.

Who was her crush?

And

Where is her husband?