Caught In The Act

R i l e y

"Riles come here I wanna kiss you." I laughed seeing sitting on the floor with her hands stretched out towards me. Seeing me laugh cause her to smile

 which made my heart leap out my chest

which made my heart leap out my chest. She looked so beautiful today. I sat down beside her and pecked her cheek. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram.

Ooo new picture from Missy

Ooo new picture from Missy. Like. "Babee. Put your phone away I wanna kiss you." I rolled my eyes and toss my phone onto the couch. "Why do you rather being on the floor than being on the couch."

"I don't know, maybe the thought of having sex on the floor is sexier than any where else." She said biting her lip. I smirked and sat in her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist. "Maybe having is so much more better." I said bringing out faces closer. "Well let's put it to the test."

She leaned in and our lips connected. Her hands started to roam my body until she reached my shirt she tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I pulled away and she pulled the shirt over my head. She started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and I let out a soft moan. Before we could continue the door opened.

My eyes widened as her husband walked into the room. My face went red as I quickly grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Your having an affair! With a girl?!"

I stepped in front of Maya covering her slightly. "There's nothing wrong with being bi or gay for your information sir."

"And who are you?!'' He yelled. He was about to continue but paused when he looked at me again. "Wait ..wait." He let out a laugh and suddenly I became startled. "Your her student that was in detention! That's even more perfect." He said letting out another laugh.

Maya tried to pull me away but he stopped her on her tracks when he said, "I bet you felt terrible when I was rubbing her thigh. Slowly trailing my hand up her skirt while you just say there not able to do anything."

"Shut up, you don't know anything."

"Well I know that you want to be with Maya and not just Maya alone. You lust for her and want to do the things to her that I've done more than once already."

"Don't listen to him Riles."

I leaned my head over a bit and squinted my eyes. "Don't you get it? Your just a phase. When we go to marriage counseling you'll be nothing but a memory."

"Who ever said I still wanna be with you?"

He raised his eyebrows at her and said, "oh, you .. You thought I was gonna let you go just like that? Nope. I'll tell the police about this little scandal if you don't."

"You can't do that!"

"Oh yes I can say goodbye to your little lover." I turned around and Maya kept shaking her head. "No..riles. No don't leave me again I just got you back!" She said with tears filling her eyes. "I'm sorry." I said letting out a choked sob.

I wiped a tear away from her face and kissed her cheek. She said I love you in my ear just before I got my stuff and left in tears.

Yay Mrs. Hart is back and is here to stay for about 13? More chapters with some I've already written! Yeah I already have written 4 chapters so I only have to write 9 more chapters for me to be finished and just update everyday! So it's 500 (at least) x 9 = 4,500 words + WHYYYYY. -tear-

Check out my new book texts! It's much easier to write than this but I love writing this book kinda. If only I didn't have to stay up pass 12 to write a chapter you know? Anyway because I love you guys I do it and I'll see you tomorrow with an update of texts and Mrs. Hart! Stepsister will be resumed after this book is completed!