Control

This is what everyone has been waiting for. I give you... Kinda smut? No? It's still a mature scene though but is it classified as smut? Hm I dunno there will be smut in the next chapter though like full full full lesbian smut. You are welcome but for now enjoy this smut? I still don't know... Also check out the new collab Page I'm in it's GirlMeetsCollab and I would appreciate if you check out my Rilaya one shots on there called New Girl. It's super long and if you would wanna know more about me being on the page you could check out my status book. Also check out the other girls one shots it will be deeply appreciated and hm..the first 5 people to vote on the Rilaya one shots book my chapter to be exact will get a shoutout. Damn this authors note is long. I'll shut up now.

---

"If we ever would to have sex who would be in control? Like your older but then I feel like I'm more dominant." Maya laughed and covered her face cause she was blushing. "Seriously Riles? Your so weird."

Riley rolled over on the bed and snaked an arm over Maya's waist. She looked up at Maya and smiled widely at her. "You love my weirdness."

"I do."

"But seriously who would be in control. I feel like I'll be the most aggressive in bed."

"One day we'll just have to see." Riley nodded at first but then something came to mind. She climbed on top of Maya and said, "Why can't that day be today?"

"Because I'm going job hunting today." Said with raising her eyebrows.

"Come on it'll be a quickie." Riley said sliding her hands up Maya's shirt. Maya was about to protest but then Riley dipped down and started to kiss and suck on Maya's neck.

(At this point Christina realizes that she's writing in third person because she was writing a one shot and always in her one shots she writes in third person. Her words? "Well shit. Imma just go along with it.")

"R-Riley we seriously won't be able to finish in time." Maya said through her moans. Riley pulled away and pouted. "But babe I'm hornyy. I haven't been this long without sex. I need some kind of release."

"Um..you can always.."

"Always.." Riley said giving her a questioning look

"You can always just you know hump me?" Maya said nervously. She knew it was really weird but she wanted to at least help Riley fulfill her needs.

"Hump you?"

"Uh never mind it was a really really bad idea I shouldn't have sai-" Riley cut her off by a kiss. "It's so fucking hot how you want me to do that to you. I never knew you could be so dirty Maya." Riley said and pulled off her shirt revealing her black lace bra. Seeing Riley undress really was getting Maya in the mood too.

Riley struggled with her bra so Maya helped her unclip it. When here breasts were finally released Maya couldn't help but take one of the rosy buds into her mouth. Riley moaned tangling her fingers into Maya's hair.

"Mmm Maya." Riley moaned out as Maya's tongue ran over her nipple. "When your teasing me like this humping isn't going to cut it peaches." She said in a low voice.

Maya switched them over so now she was on top. "Job hunting will just have to wait." Maya said. Her eyes were filled with lust as she started to undo Riley's shorts.

"Someone's eager now." Riley said with a smirk. Maya rolled her eyes at Riley's comment but there was no time for jokes right now as Maya slipped a hand into Riley's black panties. Riley's breath hitched as Maya started to rub her clit.

She slipped Riley's panties off and pulled Riley closer to her. Maya slowly slid her tongue up Riley vagina which made Riley arch her back. Maya entered one finger into Riley and kissed her.

Riley moaned into Maya's mouth as Riley moved her finger in and out of Riley. She slid a second finger inside of Riley which made her go even crazier. Riley broke their kiss letting out louder moans. She dug her fingers into Maya's back as Maya increased her speed.

All that was going through Maya's head was how beautiful Riley looked at this very moment. Her hair stuck to her sweaty body and the faces she made when she was moaning made Maya realize how lucky she was to have Riley.

---

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I would write more but it's 4 am and WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE JUST CAME ON LIKE YAY. Alright so new chapter going up so don't forgot to get out the collab

 Alright so new chapter going up so don't forgot to get out the collab

THE THROWBACK IS TOO REAL.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW! KISSES 💋❤️

Ok ok I have to write this quick because I just published this chapter and totally forgot to add this part ok anyway keep reading.

"Hey guys it's Riley and-"

"Maya."

"From hurricanerilaya's book Mrs. Hart."

"Yup and now that we're deeply in love." Maya said wrapping an arm around Riley's shoulder. "This book is soon to come to an end but should their be an character ask in the next chapter? Comment your questions down below and you can ask any one of these characters questions.

Katie (Maya's mom)

Riley

Maya

Josh (Maya's brother)

Lucas

"So we are excited to answer whatever questions you have to ask and we'll see you then. Bye!"