Maya's Mom

hey guys i'm back and i'm here with another chapter. I got this idea from a comment by

Sarahcarp_gmw i know i mentioned her alot but i'm gonna ask. HAS ANYONE BEEN READING HER BOOK RILAYA. I THINK IM OBSESSED. i hop on that story when it updates its so good. that book gives me so much hope that rilaya is gonna happen. awkwardhart gmw shop? Anyone? She provides covers, icons, etc have you checked it out yet. if not you should. Last person Im promoting like I'm just doing this because they are some of my favorite people on her ok so InterracialLuvDuh d.w.m. is everything and even though she doesn't write Larkle smut. Larkle smut is life. I practice writing smut all the time including larkle. triggered. Collab on a book though? ANYWAY You guys should totally follow those people and on with the story!

r i l e y

(lower case intended)

''we're gonna stay in bed all day riles. i don't wanna move today unless it's trying to get closer to. just me and you.''

''yay!'' i said and threw my leg over her. ''then tomorrow i'll go job hunting with you." i cuddled further to her and buried my face in her neck but unexpectedly she moved over. "before we start this day offically there's this question that's been bugging me for awhile."

"sure go ahead and ask." i said and bit my lip nervously.

"riles." she said and took one of my hands, lacing our fingers together. "through every we went through. riley do you lo-" she was cut off by someone knocking on the door. maya goaned and got up. i followed behind curious as to who was at the door.

we walked down the stairs and she opens the door which revealed a blonde woman with a brunette man. the woman scoffed at the sight of me and said to maya, "still dating trash i see."

"still being a whore i see." maya replied and looked at the man next to her mother. "and what's your name number 26?" he looked shocked and said," i'm gonna wait in the car katie." then left leaving the 3 of us.

"why are you still with this girl! she almost made you go to jail." who i'm guessing is her mom said.

"i love her and there's nothing you can say or do to change that."

her mom lifted up her hands and backed away a bit in defense. "i'm just saying she's young and probably will break your heart. i was gonna talk for a bit more but not with her in the house.

"good bye mom." maya said and shut the door. she led me back upstairs and we both laid back down in bed. "don't mind my mom she's a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"let's just lay down and sleep." we tangled our bodies together and slowly drifted off to sleep. forgetting about that important question maya was gonna ask