Dreams

R I L E Y

"Mrs Hart please let's to something much more fun! Studying is boring." Maya looked up and at me.

"Come here then Riles."

I got up from my seat and walked over to her desk.

She got up and smiled at me. I turned my head to the side and squinted at her. What is going through her mind your now?

She walked towards and wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked into her eyes as she started to lean in slowly. I started to feel myself leaning in too. Eager to feel her lips against mine.

Just as our lips were about to touch there was this loud crash that made me and her both flinch back.

----------

I shot up out of bed and looked around the room for the source of the noise.

Turns out our cat Cookie knocked something off the shelf. Well that almost gave me a heart attack...but what the hell was that dream about?

I looked at my clock and saw it was 4:29 am. "Fuck you Cookie." I said then laid back into my bed. Soon drifting off the sleep again.

----------

Maya looked around the room and saw it was just a book that fell off the shelf. "I- I'm sorry honey. I shouldn't have done that."

"Peaches it's ok." I said stepping towards her. "I still would have liked it." I said and wrapped my arms around Maya's neck.

"Really?"

"Definitely." I said and brought our lips together. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me in once more.

She kissed me back roughly and I did the same. Finally someone that actually makes me happy. I pulled away but laid my head on her shoulder. She pulled me in even closer as if she wanted to protect me.

She felt so warm and soft. "So what does this mean for us now? What are we peaches?"

"Whatever you want us to be." She whispered.

"I want you to be mine."

"Then I'm yours."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

-----

My eyes fluttered open. That dream was so realistic.

Secretly I wanted it to be real but I need to find out if this thing could just fade away. I can't have a crush on a teacher! She's my teacher!

I pushed the covers off me and started to walk to the bathroom. To get ready for the hell that holds me.

--------

I found myself drawing random things in my book because Maya had nothing for me to do. I wanted to leave but she had to say that she wanted me to stay. My stomach did backflips when she wanted my company.

I need to stop this. Just let these feelings go away.

"Mrs Hart please let's to something much more fun! Studying is boring." Maya looked up and at me.

"Come here then Riles."

Wait this sounds too familiar... What did I dream about again last  night?

------

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter quick note I would just want to ask you guys not to post any corrections in the comments on this book or on any other of my books. My spelling might not always be on point and sometimes when I write I think I write it but then I don't and it's just a fragment or a sentence that doesn't make sense there.

I don't copy and paste my lyrics and I listen to them on my phone. I might not always get the words correct because I could mishear it and put something else. I know you guys probably just wanna help but even if you post it I might not even fix it because on YouTube idol I wrote Lucas instead of Peyton and tons of people or some people pointed it out and I still haven't changed the mistake.

Anyway guys just wanted to put that out there. But  for now

Vote, comment, kisses! <3