I Lied

R i l e y

"Your absolutely crazy Riley but I can't get you out of my mind."

"All the best people are crazy, Maya." I said with no emotion.

She sat down next to me and laced our fingers together. "Do you love me Riles?" She asked. "I don't love you ,Maya. "I lied. "I'm not allowed to fall in love with my teacher."

"Riley please don't be mad at me. I need you." "I don't need you." I replied. I lied.I looked down at our fingers laced together and made a disgusted face. I yanked my hand away and continued to look outside the window. Maya tried pulling me into a hug but I pushed her away.

"Don't touch me. I lied.I can't fall for you or give my all to you. You said you thought you were ready and I said lets see. Obviously you weren't. So what if I fall in love then you cut me loose? Your just a heartbreaker and I won't let you break mine cause I'll be smashing the Windows and cutting break lines."

"No Riles Its not like tha-" "Fuck you." I lied. "It's been so long since we actually had a conversation I thought eventually you would let me go."

That was my insecurities and my ego. I miss the way we kiss. I miss our relationship. Man it was good while it lasted. That shit wasn't real it was magic. If it was a record it would have been classic.

I guess this is what I gotta do to keep me from falling. Stalling the truth. Who knew what would happen if I let Maya in?

I'm falling so fast I'm afraid.

"It's over now... Goodbye now.."

Maya eyes were filled with tears and she sniffled. "If that's how you feel then. Ok. Detention dismissed." She got up and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes.

This is for the best Riles all you have to do is walk out that door and it's all over.

I got up and flung my bag over my shoulder. I was heading for the door but before I reached it Maya slid in front of me. "Can you move please?" I said with a bitter tone.

She quickly placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. Almost like instinct I dropped my bag onto the floor and wrapped my arms around her neck. Her arms trailed down until she hoisted me up. I smiled a bit into the kiss and wrapped my legs around her waist.

She started to kiss down my neck while walking over to the desk. She placed me down and bit her lip. She started sucking on my neck while her hands started to trail up my shirt. I tilted my head a little to give her more access and she gladly took advantage of it.  

"Mmm baby." I moaned and tangled my fingers into her hair. My eyes shot open when I realized what was happening. I pushed Maya off of me and she landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Ahh fuck... What the hell was that for!" She shouted.

"We're over Maya." I said and got my bag then left.