Carousel

R I L E Y

Back in my room Missy and I were talking. We were laying down on my bed. She had her arm wrapped around me and I had my arm around her waist. "How did you know what I was doing and where would I be?"

"I found the letter you left for your parents and I figured you would be there since it's the only secret place you know about even if it isn't really a secret."

"Well thank you for finding me and helping me clean my cuts and scratches."

"I can't believe you also got kidnapped for the bitch. She doesn't deserve you." I just nodded and snuggled more into Missy. Closing my eyes I let out a sigh knowing that I secretly didn't want to wake up

-----

"Wake up Riles!" Missy shouted. I just shifted my body the other way never opening my eyes. Missy hopped on top of me which made my eyes shoot open. "Get off me you rat!" I said trying to push her body off me.

She giggled and rolled off of me. Literally you woke up took a bath then went back to sleep. We haven't even started the process."

"Getting over this break up is going to be harder than you think Missy."

"I have the perfect medicine for this Riles." Missy got out her phone and started playing Play Date.

I groaned wanted to go back to sleep. She held both of my hands and pulled me out of bed. "Come on you know you wanna sing along."

I rolled my eyes but grinned slightly. "You call me on the telephone you feel so far away." She started.

You tell me come over there's some game you wanna play."

"I walk into your house." Missy said twirling me around. "Nobody's home just me and"

"You and"

"Me alone. We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe. I'll clear the sheets with you. I don't wanna play no guys I'm tired of all this chasing, chasing after you."

We both said singing in unison dancing around together with our hand intertwined. "I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

Missy decided to take the lead this time. "I wake up in your bedroom and theirs nothing left to say. When I try to talk your always posting board games."

"I wish I had monopoly over your mind. I wish I didn't care all the time. We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe. I'll clear the sheets with you. I don't wanna play no guys I'm tired of all this chasing, chasing after you."

Once again we sang together. "I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."

"Ring around Rosie." Missy sang. " I never know, I never know what you need. Ring around Rosie I never know, I never know what you need."

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit bout you? You never share your toys or communicate. I guess I'm just a play date to you."