Epilogue

Do you guys not remember who I am? I am hurricanerilaya every chapter is a cliffhanger. Something to make your heart drop at the ending that will make you keep refreshing waiting for a new update. Do you really think that I would give you a predictable ending? Ha. That's cute..

I give you the final chapter of Mrs. Hart.

--

Riley looked at herself in the mirror with just an emotionless expression. The flashbacks, the memories. They all were coming back to her and they were making her fall apart as they came to.

What else can you do when everything in your life is a lie? Maya.

That's all that was running through her head. The whole backstory to Maya, their life together. It wasn't real. Waking up in a hospital bed and hearing that all that happened to you was a dream is just unbelievable.

Maya was never her teacher, Maya was just a girlfriend. A long term girlfriend. They had been together for 2 years. Some things in the dream did add up to reality. Maya did propose, but auggie wasn't her brother. He was their adopted child.

Well her adopted child. Maya and her didn't work out and now Maya is with someone else. She's with someone called Sophie and they have their own child. Why did they break up? Riley was the one who drifted away just like Lucas in her dream.

Maya just couldn't take it anymore and left her. 1 month before the wedding. There are still questions remaining.

Should she try to go and find Maya?

Does Maya still love her?

What is going to happen next in her life? Her actual life. She has to raise Auggie by herself, send him to school, get a job if she doesn't have one. Just get her life together. Everything is still scrambled in her head but one thing isn't. Her love for Maya is still there and if what the doctors said is true then she has no chance of getting her back.

Riley got up out of her bathroom and made her way to the living room. She lived in basically a penthouse. Mostly white furniture and walls with tiled floors. Different from what she was used to but it was better.

Would have been better with Maya. She thought. There was an amazing view of the city from her living room and she dragged her fingers across the fine glass laid out before her.

Who is Riley Matthews in this reality? She must have had a large income from how huge her apartment is. Riley just wished that she had a clear picture of what her
Life was.

She turned back and saw a connected kitchen with a pole. Why would I need a pole in my kitchen? She thought suddenly she felt a flashback coming on.

"I'm so excited for you to move in with me Maya, your gonna love it here!"  Riley said taking a hold of her hand. "I bet I will Riles. It's great that you have an elevator that leads straight up there but what if it's a fire?"

"Take the fire escape. I would take the stairs like everyone , but I just got a pole installed to zip down straight to the basement of the building because it's a high floor floor though I have on the side of it to put on. I only have one pair though so if in here catches on fire your getting left behind."

"You wouldn't be able to live without me so you would die along with me. Anyway that sounds so cool we should go down." Maya said going by the pole. "Plus wouldn't that be dangerous just to have this pole here? What if you just drop in the hole?"