Training Wheels

R I L E Y

Maya and I agreed to meet at the park. When I got there I parked my bike and waited until she got there. 15 minutes later she finally came. I was shocked to see her bike had training wheels.

I laughed at her when she came towards me. "No way Maya you have training wheels on your bike?" I said and laughed again.

She turned bright red as I laughed. "My parents never taught me how to ride ok?'' She said shamefully. "Anyway this is Jeffery my brothers dog. I usually walk him but I guess he'll be running after us on the bikes.''

"He's not going to run after us with those training wheels. I'm going to teach you how to ride today Maya Hart."

"Come on I'll help you take off the training wheels."

-----

After we took off the wheels she got on and I took her hands put them on the handles. She tipped over but I made sure she didn't fall. She got scared and wanted to come off.

"Oh come on it's not like I'm asking to be your wife just cooperate with me here." She huffed and got back on. "Ok now put your legs on the pedals and I'll give you a little push. I'll be on the side of you and so will Jeffery." Jeffery barked when he heard his name and sat back down.

"See he agrees." I pushed her slightly and she started pedaling. At first she was doing well but she tipped a bit and I caught her before she fell over.

"Wow you did good you just need some more practice then we could ride around." Maya nodded then we tried again. She got a good grip and managed to ride around the park and back.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?'' I said grinning.

"It's easier teaching an adult than a child."

"Hey, that's pretty funny because your my teacher but I'm teaching you something. Anyway let's ride." I got on my bike and we started riding around. After riding after awhile Maya lost her balance and fell.

I got off my bike and rushed towards her. I pulled out a pack of bandaids. "You ok?" I asked and kneeled down. "Yeah but I think I scraped my elbow."

I took a bandaid and put it on her cut. "Still no training wheels left for you."

Maya rolled her eyes and I helped her up. I looked her in her eyes and something slipped out. "I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do. I wanna ride my bike with you but there has to be no training wheels left for you."

Maya was taken a back at what I said. Her face flushed red before turning the other way. "Then come on and help me with this bike again." I smiled at her and did exactly what she said.

Riding down riding down. My hand on your seat the whole way round. I carry bandaids on me now. For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground. Wheels aren't even touching the ground. Scared to take them off but their so worn out. I promise I won't kick you start to the dirt. If you promise you'll take them off first.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking and I gave her a quick peck on the lips. Her face turned pink and I giggled.

I held on to both sides of her face and then gave her another peck but instead on the cheeks. "Come on Riley we're in public." She complained.

"Oh well I started to kiss her and of course she kissed back. I pulled away and turned the other way. "Why??" She groaned.

"Cause we're in public." I said mocking her. "Your so mean."

"I know."

-------

Guys I'm almost to 100 followers I'm at 99! Come on people I know you read this book but don't follow me.

FOLLOOWWWW MEEE. PLEASEEEEE. *CRIES*

Riley and Maya runs into room

Riley: What's wrong!

Christina: These people won't follow me!

Maya: Follow her guys or feel my wrath.

Riley: And you don't want to feel her wrath.

Christina: It isn't pretty.. -shakes head-

Omg could you imagine if I wrote my books like that? Yuck I hate books like that but anyway guys vote, comment, FOLLOW. Kisses <3

OH AND ALSO if you guys have any good Rilaya books suggestions or could be your book even! Comment it down below!