Shes Not Over You

M A Y A

I've been noticing some unusual behavior from Cat. Whenever she's around Riley she turns as red as a tomato. Riley never notices but it's starting to make me uncomfortable. Didn't Riley say that they weren't together anymore?

R I L E Y

"Riley your so oblivious to what's going on around I swear." Said Farkle.

"What are you talking about, Minkus?" I asked seriously.

"Cat, she still blushes because she's not over you! You need to stop leading her on if you really are her friend."

"I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore! You need to shut your mouth because you just came back and you don't know anything that's going on currently. All you have heard is the stories, that's it." I said and stormed off.

I came out of the school building and grabbed my skate board. I quickly got on and started riding to my house.

Stupid Farkle, he doesn't know anything. Cat doesn't like me anymore and I don't like her. I never did. Everyone is so quick to judge someone just because of stories or rumors they heard about them. You have to know the full story before you judge.

I know movies like house at the end of the street make it look like just go along with the stories don't try to interact with the person. I am actually proud of the girl for talking to the guy.

/Spoiler\

Too bad he actually lied about everything and was crazier than everyone thought. Missy and I watched it together before. We both were in shock when he told the girl that his sister actually died on the swing and he got "punished" for it. Then he was the one who killed his parents but he had this obsession with his sister. So he found girls and locked them up in his basement and called them his sister. He even tried to do that with the main character of the story. How silly of him. In almost every horror movie the main character lives and gets away from the killer or the threat.

Everyone should know that but then again in deep blue sea I did not except for the main character to be eaten by the shark. Or in sinister for the girl instead of the boy to murder the whole family.

I told you guys I liked horror movies if you read my bio.

/End Of Spoilers\

I can not watch a horror movie by myself though. I have to watch it with someone, anyone I know to be exact. I may look tough but who would ever watch a horror movie like Annabelle by themselves.

It's like watching a scary video on YouTube in full screen like top 5 supposedly cursed videos on YouTube. It still gives me the creeps. I had to look away from every one of the cursed videos. Like why would he put the cursed videos in the video?

I arrived home and left my skateboard and bag at the door.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and two text messages were there.

Farkle: I'm sorry Riles. But Cat still is in love with you.

Alex: We need to talk.