Joshua Hart

R I L E Y

"Why do you always have to look better than me Riles." Missy asked while pouting. I looked down at my outfit at shrugged. I had on brown combat boots. These black leggings that stopped at my thigh that had a bear face on top of it. A red plaid shirt with a long sleeved crop top and a choker.

My hair was just loose and I had on black lipstick. "Missy it's time for you to stop shopping at forever 21 and start shopping at rue 21. Even though I got this shirt from forever 21."

She rolled her eyes and turned to face Maya's house. So your banging her now? I felt my face warming up as she said that. "Oh my god! Your going soft for her!"

"What! No! How am I going soft?"

"You blushed and I've never seen you blush in years!" She was at first teasing but her face turned serious. "Riley be careful she's our teacher. Don't start having a crush on her. Yo u are breaking a law right now just by being friends with benefits with her."

"When have I ever cared? Anyway thanks for the ride."

"No problem." She walked back to her car and drove off. I walked to Maya's door and knocked on it. I heard footsteps coming to the door only to be greeted by a guy with flawless hair. He looked gorgeous to be honest. Wait who is this!

"Hello, are you Riley?" He asked. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. Did she tell him? What if I was apart of some sick game? "Yes, I am Riley. Who are you?"

"I'm Maya's brother Joshua but my friends call me Josh for short."

"Ok then Joshua. Where is Maya?"

"She isn't here so I'm in charge of the house tonight. She just needed some time to relax you know? Stress is very common in teachers."

"Oh." I stood there awkwardly knowing that I didn't have a ride back now cause I told her come back in 2 hours and I left my phone home.

"Do you wanna come in and wait until she comes back?"

As I entered the house I saw that he had a box of pizza on the table with the tv turned on an episode of teen wolf. "Oh my gosh you watch teen wolf too!"

I ran over to the couch and sat down, immediately focusing my attention to the tv. "Well I don't really watch it. It's my first time ever watching it." He said walked over to the couch and sitting down beside me.

"I do like the prancing elites project though." My eyes widened at him. "I love that show! Do you like bad girls club?"

"Yes! You might say it's a girl show but guys can enjoy drama too."

"I know right! Shows are shows for people to view no matter what gender."

"I agree completely."

"You know what you aren't so bad Joshua."

"But yet you still refuse to call me Josh."

"Whatever Joshua." I propped up my legs and put them in his lap and started to reach for a slice of pizza.

"Let's just have a teen wolf marathon!"

"Yay!" I shouted in agreement.

-------