Prolouge

R I L E Y

"You bitch Riley you stole my cigarette package!" Said Missy running towards me. I laughed and pulled the package out of my pocket. She grabbed it from me and got out her lighter.

"Give me one before you smoke all." She rolled her eyes at me handing me one and then lighting it. I inhaled it then puffed out the smoke. "Did you hear Mrs. Thompson had a baby? Now their bringing in some replacement."

I groaned. "Substitutes are the worst hopefully they aren't as bad as my dad."

"Your dad is hilarious I don't know why your so ashamed of him." I scoffed at her remarks.

"He's a total dick to his kids and so is our mom. If only you knew the crap he gives us."

Missy shrugged. Before she can say anything a whirl a of blonde hair came around the corner. A woman who I hadn't seen before came dashing at us. My eyes widened and I tried to run away but she caught up to me and Missy really quickly.

"Don't you dare move another inch! Come with me to the principles office right now. Smoking on campus, especially during class is not accepted."

I let out a sigh and let my cigarette go. I stomped on it and Missy did the same before following the woman.

------

"Ms Matthews and Ms Bradford, Missy you have detention after school for the rest of the month." Said our principle

"What! You can't do that to me I have a life!" She screamed

"It's that or be suspended for 2 weeks."

Missy crossed her arms and huffed. She turned around and was about to leave with me following her but the principle stopped us. "Ms Matthews your punishment isn't the same and Missy if you skip then you also will be suspended."

Missy glared at him and rushed out the room. "Fuck you." She said before leaving.

He laughed then leaned back into his chair. "Tell your friend that has extended her detention to a month and 15 days but don't leave just yet. Because you have been getting into trouble so much lately your going to help our new substitute teacher Mrs. Hart everyday for a month and 15 days."

"Mrs. Hart?" I looked at the corner of my eye to see the same woman who dragged me and Missy here.

"Yes that's her. If you don't help her out then I'll have no other choice but to remove you from this school. She actually needs help with carrying some stuff from her car to her new classroom. I would do it but looks like it's your job now." He said cheekily.

Mrs. Hart motioned me to follow her and I did so. After walking to her car I started getting some boxes out of her trunk.

There was only silence. The way I liked it but she broke the silence by asking, "So your name is Riley Matthews judging by the the principle said."

"And I could tell you're another bitchy, stuck up teacher who does nothing but snitch on students thinking it'll get them a raise." I said rolling my eyes.

"Listen I don't go easy on-" I quickly cut her off by going up to her. Our faces were closely together. I smirked at her. "Listen I could tell you barely know what your doing, you're like in your 20's? Now do me and you both a favor. Stay out of my way and there'll be no bad blood between us for the time your here."

She was choked up, obviously intimated by me demeanor. I moved away and took the remaining boxes from her car, heading towards the school.

I already hate this new teacher.

-------

ITS APRIL 1st FINALLYY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK FOR LIKE FOREVER. I ALREADY HAVE THE WHOLE BOOK WRITTEN AND ALL I COULD TELL YOU IS YOUR IN FOR A BUMPY RIDEEEE BTW WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? PROBABLY BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK. VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW <3 KISSES