MRS HART ↬ [RM + MH] [REWRITI...

By hurricanerilaya

Riley the bad girl of the school. Gets detention a lot. Every teacher hates her. Maya the new substitute teac... More

Prolouge
You Aren't Dating?
Pink Hair Would Totally Suit You
Farkle
I'm Not Your Girlfriend
Cut Her Off
Tutoring
Shes Not Over You
Stuck In The Middle
Forest
Pity Party
Arguements
Dreams
Friends With Benefits
Joshua Hart
Training Wheels
Keep It Professional
Into You
Her Husband
Tears
I Lied
Bed Of Lies
She Will Be Loved
Coffee
Caught In The Act
Run Away With Me
Screen
Carousel
Taken Away
Don't Let Me Down
They'll Abuse Me
I'll Show You
Maya's Mom
Soap
Control
Rescuing Auggie
Tragedy
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Rewriting

Prologue (Preview)

8.3K 203 22
By hurricanerilaya

R I L E Y

"You bitch Riley you stole my cigarette package!" Said Missy running towards me. I laughed and pulled the package out of my pocket. She grabbed it from me and got out her lighter.

"Give me one before you smoke all." She rolled her eyes at me handing me one and then lighting it. I inhaled it then puffed out the smoke. "Did you hear Mrs. Thompson had a baby? Now their bringing in some replacement."

I groaned. "Substitutes are the worst hopefully they aren't as badas my dad."

"Your dad is hilarious I don't know why your so ashamed of him." I scoffed at her remarks.

"He's a total dick to his daughter and his son. So is our mom if only you knew the crap he gives us."

Missy shrugged. Before she can say anything a whirl a of blonde hair came around the corner. A woman who I haven't seen before came dashing at us. My eyes widened and I tried to run away but she caught up to me and Missy really quick.

"Don't you dare move another inch! Come with me to the principles office right now. Smoking on campus and especially during class is accepted."

I sighed and let my cigaret go. I stomped on it and Missy did the same before follow the woman we haven't seen before.

To Be Continued

Coming April 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 209 33
Riley Matthews' family has moved to Texas. She meets a guy named Lucas Friar and they instantly hit it off. During her moving process she also meets...
76.2K 1.6K 16
It had been 5 years since everyone graduated high school and more importantly seen Lucas. Old love festers, new love begins, and Riley, well she'd ne...
8K 304 21
Lucas Friar and Riley Matthews, the 'it couple'. The student population referred to them as the royals, he was the king that lead their school to vic...
12.9K 156 57
When Maya Hart receives a job opportunity, she is left with the fact she accepted to babysit Zoe Friar, her schools biggest fuckboy's younger sister...