College Life

By SeraphinaRivera

Jesse Jackson is lost and hopeless in his own little world. His mind is full of dark secrets about his past... More

College Life
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty Burritos
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two ♥
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Twenty-Five (Written by my dog)

171K 4.6K 676
By SeraphinaRivera

               "Shoot the damn zombie already!" Phil yelled at me as he strangled his control.

               "I'm shooting it! Not my fault that it won't die again!" I yelled back.

               Seriously though, how can you re-kill something that was already dead? No gun or flame thrower could kill a zombie. It might just keep dragging itself even if it's in pieces.

              "Shoot it harder!"

               "How can I shoot it harder? I'm just pressing a damn button! It's not like pressing it harder would do anything!"

               "It's behind you! It's behind you!" He shouted.

               I smacked him with my control. "I know, stupid! We're staring at the same screen!"

               I pressed the buttons on my control and guided my character through the scary mansion. I kept shooting at the stupid zombies that wouldn't die. Seriously though, I'm gonna need an exorcist to kill them.

                Phil wasn't even doing anything in the game, he just kept shooting at the books in front of him. 

               That annoyed me, so I turned my character around and shot Phil.

               He freaked out. "What the heck?! How did you kill me? We're on the same team!"

               I grinned. "Secret."

               "Fag."

               My jaw dropped. He did not just call me that.

               I launched myself at him and pushed him off the chair. He tried to kick me but missed. I punched his chest, his stomach and his private part.

               "You do not call me that! Ever! If I ever hear you using that word again, I swear to the red dude bellow that I will kill you!" I growled menacingly.

                "That's if I don't kill you first!" He hissed and tackled me to the ground.

               Phil was stronger, especially compared to me, but I could still throw good punches when I needed to.

               "You know what I'm gonna do to your mouth?" I growled at him, "I'm gonna shove my big di—"

               "Um, guys?" We both stopped throwing punches to look at the door. Priscella.

               "Can't you see we're kind of busy?" I said, one hand holding Phil and the other ready to punch him.

               "Phil, come," She ordered.

               "Come where?"

               She stomped her foot. "I said come, don't make me repeat myself." She hissed.

               Phil scattered back to his feet and ran out the door. Priscella then turned to someone who was outside the door and whispered something.

               "And you," She looked at me, "don't you know what today is?"

               "Saturday, why? Want me to sing more Rebecca Black?"

              "No, it's your date, you idiot. You and Rayne are not going to avoid each other anymore," My ears perked up at the sound of his name, "you told me the date was supposed to be today, and here you are playing stupid video games when you should be with your boyfriend," She formed hooks with her fingers, "so here." She suddenly reached out and pulled none other than Rayne.

               He was hand cuffed, what the hell?

               "Work things out, now," She said, pushing him inside my room and closing the door.

               He fell right next to me and couldn't get back up, the hand cuffs weren't letting him. What the hell? Those were mine. How did she even get them?

               I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the door. Who does she think she is?

               I almost forgot that Rayne was next to me until he groaned in pain from the hand cuffs.

               "Are you okay?" I asked him as I pulled him up.

               "I'm fine," He said emotionless.

               Was he still mad? Well it looked like it.

               I quickly ran inside my closet and fetched the keys to unlock the hand cuffs. When I did, he immediately walked towards the door but I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

               "No please, stay..."

               "Are you going to ask me for a reason?"

               I sighed. "I'm sorry."

               "Priscella told me what you two talked about yesterday," He said, avoiding my eyes.

               "What did she say?"

               "That you're scared."

               I paused, staring at his empty hand, where mine should be in.

               "I am, I'm very scared," I admitted, "it's new to me."

               "You gave me the impression that we couldn't be together," He dropped his shoulders sadly, "especially if I got busy with my work. That made me feel trapped, locked, not free. I'm not doing these things on purpose, I'm doing them because I have to. Don't you understand? I'm not avoiding you, I'm not rushing you, I'm giving you the option to do what you want."

               I opened my mouth but he beat me to it.

               "I really don't know what your intentions are. One day you just want to love me like I'm the last person on earth, then the next you are too afraid to even hold my hand, that hurts."

               I groaned. "Don't do that, Rayne. Please. I don't want to love you, I already love you. But it's so hard, not because you're a dude, but because every relationship I have ends the same way."

               "How?" He asked, looking up at me.

               "We make love, then they get bored of me. It's all they want, they just want to share with the world that they slept with Jesse Jackson. Then I'm forced to leave them, and it hurts because when I do, there is a part of me that thinks they will step up and fight for me. But no, they just leave. Like they didn't even care about me - which they didn't."

               "Jesse," He sighed, walking closer to me and wrapping his arms around me, "I would never do that. Ever. I will stay with you even after my heart stops beating. I promise you. We don't even have to do anything, I'd still be with you. And I'm not going to leave you for anyone else, because you're the only one I want."

               I didn't realize I was smiling until my cheeks began to hurt.

               "I'm sorry then. I won't do that again."

               "You don't have to apologize. I realized that I've been overreacting. I keep forgetting of what you're going through and I make myself believe that everything is okay for you, when it isn't. So I'mthe one who is sorry."

               "Oh shut up, we're both messed up in the head," I rolled my eyes. "Now kiss me."

              I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to my lips. Oh God, kissing him is like kissing the doors of heaven. His kisses made me forget everything, our problems, my trust issues when it came to relationships, everything.

               I switched sides and kept kissing like my life depended on it.

               My hands slid up his shirt and explored his soft skin. How could someone be so hairless?

               Actually, I could see a hint of hair on his chin, he might be growing a goatee, that's hot.

               I lifted his chin and made him melt into me.

               He laughed. "You have the most annoying mood swings I've ever seen."

               I smiled as a response. "Priscella was telling the truth, today is supposed to be our date, do you still want to go?"

               He grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them down, his eyes never leaving mine. "I wish you would have told me sooner, but I'd love to."

               "Great," I kissed him again, "and I'm still really sorry. If you think I have mood swings then you should see me when I'm really mad. I have anger issues."

               "I kind of noticed when I first met you," He grinned.

                I huffed. "Just don't make me angry and you won't get to see it again."

                "Oh, I don't know," He said playfully, "I may have liked it."

               "You like it when I'm mad?" I raised a brow.

               "I love it."

               "Are you flirting with me?"

               His hand touched my bare chest, slowly tracing down to my belly button. "Maybe..."

               I growled at him, he's so hot when he flirts. I wish he would do it more. I wanted to pull him away from that insecurity that was driving him away from me. And me angry makes him flirty...that's...not weird at all. Maybe we're gonna be feisty in bed.

               "I'm gonna be honest with you from now on," I told him.

               "You mean you've been lying to me?"

               "No, I just haven't been sharing what's on my mind and the reasons why I'm scared. So I'm going to try my hardest to make this feel like a real relationship...starting...NOW!" I took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm scared of rushing things, seems like we're going too fast, I'm scared of shoving my willy inside of you and you shoving it inside of me, I'm scared that my mom might not accept my decision, I'm scared that you might leave me for whatever reason, I'm scared that people might stop being my friend once we're really out. And the main reason why I'm scared is, I don't want to be like my dad." I closed my eyes as the memories poured in, the ones I've been trying to avoid as much as possible.

               "My dad is the number one reason why this is so hard for me," I felt my eyes sting. I don't care if I cry, I'll freaking cry if I wanna. But this is such a private subject that it pains me to remember it. "I loved my sister so much, I was super protective of her and he took her away from me. I'm scared that I will end up like him because we share the same blood, it can happen."

               "No it won't, Jesse. You're ... smart," He smiled as he hesitated with that word. Yeah, whatever, I know I'm not the smartest apple on the tree, "and you're definitely not like him. I can see it in your eyes. They leave me breathless. They're beautiful. It's like you have two different sides."

                I closed my eyes as his hand caressed my cheek. I held it in place so he wouldn't pull back. I'm done with my stupid problems, I'm going to give him my full trust, I'm going to give him my heart completly. I'm ready to give him my world, my life.

________________________________________________________________________________

[Author's Message...]

   Before you kill me, I KNOW this is short. D: That's because this was meant to be written in the last chapter but I got too tired lol. And the next chapter is the date scene so I don't want it to be in the same chapter as this one.

               I may make the date chapter long...I'm not sure. O_O...

               :O VOTE/COMMENT! Only if you like this story though -.- lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 60 47
Sydney Summers is your typical teenager- kinda depressed, hates almost everything about himself- but with a twist. He's gay. And after a bad experien...
105K 4.6K 75
(This is the edited version of my book Bad Boy Knows My Secret) Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he'...
257 0 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
351K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...