College Life

By SeraphinaRivera

Jesse Jackson is lost and hopeless in his own little world. His mind is full of dark secrets about his past... More

College Life
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty Burritos
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Written by my dog)
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two ♥
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Twenty-Three

180K 5.1K 1.6K
By SeraphinaRivera

               "Whoa!" I darted towards Rayne and held him. "Why are you crying? What did I do?"

               "I'm sorry," He sobbed against my chest.

               "Why are you crying?" I asked again.

               "I'm such an emotional freak. Crying all the time."

              I scowled in annoyance. "Baby, you're not a freak. And I love when you get emotional, it's cute."

               He looked up at me as I held his hand between us. Is he upset because of the rumor? The truth is, he's as significant to me as my heart, I can't be without him, and I won't. There's just something inside of me that aches at the thought of life without him.

               At this point, I don't care that we're both guys. At the end, nothing matters except us.

               He wiped his face after he was done sobbing. "I'm sorry," He repeated.

               "Are you going to tell me why you're crying?"

               He dropped his shoulders and looked all broken. "I'm just emotionally destroyed right now. My parents, you, life."

               "Your parents love you no matter what, they're just afraid to understand. And I promise you that I will never leave you."

               "We're still not together."

               I rolled my eyes. "Fuck the date, we're together, now and forever."

               "So no date?" He said while giving me one of those unexpected cute faces that I couldn't resist.

               "Yes date, but we're not going to depend on it to be together. We're together, okay?"

               He nodded. "I'm sorry for doubting you."

               "It's okay. Now tell me what's going on between you and Dave. Why did you both looked like you were into each other?"

               He groaned, it was a very sexy groan. "Can't I have male friends without people thinking we're dating? He's a very funny person and we're friends now."

               "So nothing is going on, right?"

               "No, Jesse. I'm faithful."

               I smiled at him. "Good, cause you're mine," I leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

               "Did you mean it?"

               "Mean what?"

               "That you love me."

               "Of course I meant it. I love you, Rayne. I love you so much. Is that why you really cried?"

               He shook his head, but then looked a little skeptical. "Kind of. I'm just happy that someone actually loves me and cares about me in anyway."

               I hugged him hard when he said that. "I love you and a lot of people do too."

               Then he chuckled. "You didn't have to do that you know."

               I smirked. "Oh yes I did. How did I do? Wait, don't answer. I know I did bad, just give me a few more tries and I'll get the hang of it."

               He narrowed his eyes. "I'm not a toy, you know? You can't just practice on me."

               "Wanna try that again?" I dared him.

               "Wanna be slapped again?"

               I pursed my lips as I glared at him. "I love you..."

               "I love you too," He smiled.

               "Really?" I felt my life just lit up like heaven shinning down on me.

               "Really."

               I felt like running down the halls while screaming at the top of my lungs. I missed doing that. This time I'd scream how much I loved Rayne. I wanted everyone to know that this was not a joke to me. He was not a joke, and who ever said that will pay big time.

               "So..."

               "Did you like it?"

               It was funny how I knew exactly what he meant. I just knew him so well now. It's like we read each others mind so we didn't need to explain anything. Or I'm just stupid and thinking I'm all that.

               Yes, I'm all that.

               "It was nice," I felt my face sizzle, like bacon in the morning. "I loved it."

               "I'm surprised."

               "Pfft, I was just scared, that's all. But damn you taste so good, I feel like sucking you again."

               He quickly closed his legs. "One is enough."

               "I love it when you get so shy," I growled at him, pulling him by the shirt so I could kiss his lips.

               He already had his lips parted when I pressed mine against his.

               "Your mouth is so perfect," He moaned.

               I pulled back and licked my lips as I stared at him. "Are you upset that I got to see yours before you saw mine?"

                He frowned. "Yes, I'm so sad that I'm dying," He said sarcastically.

               "That's alright, baby," I grinned as I pulled down my zipper.

               He looked down just in time and his eyes widened.

               "Oh my God," He squealed, covering his eyes, "Jesse!"

               "What? I just want to show you. I don't want you to do anything except look."

               "I looked, now put it away."

               I shrugged and zipped it back up.

               "Now we've seen each others."

               "You're such an idiot!" He said after dropping his hands down.

               "Did you like it?" I smirked.

               "It's bigger than my arm! Do the math."

               "That's an exaggeration, but thanks," I smiled proudly to myself. "My mom is black so I guess I had to inherit something from that side."

               "You're half black?" He looked interested.

               "My dad is white and my mom is black. But yeah."

               "You don't look black."

               I frowned, not knowing how a "black" person was supposed to look like. Were there even black folks in Ireland? "I'm mixed. I guess maybe I look more like my dad? Minus the white part."

               He smiled at me. "I love your brown skin. Better than you-know-who."

               "Voldemort?"

               "I didn't know Voldemort had a tan," He laughed. His laugh is so sweet to my ears.

               "Who?"

               "That tan guy that girls are obsessing with. The one from that glitter movie. I heard he turns into a giant dog."

               "Ah. Gotcha. Don't ever compare me to him again."

               "Or what?"

               "You don't want to know."

               He pulled back his lips and slowly passed his tongue over them. Was he trying to get me excited or something? I rolled my eyes and pulled him away from the wall.

               "Now tell me what the person who told you looked like," I asked, looking at him with a serious look.

               "She had brown long hair and brown eyes. That's all I remember," He shrugged.

               Brown hair? I really thought it was going to be Zoey, but she's blonde. Hm. Brown hair?

               It could be Zoey's friend for all I know. I don't know any girl with brown hair that would do this to me - lie. I mean, I know plenty but they are too nice to do this.

               "I honestly have no clue. It might be a friend of Zoey."

               He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me out of the closet. We got some weird looks but I didn't care. There are people walking out of closets all the time.

               "Who exactly is Zoey?" He asked as we exited the school.

               I felt happy holding his hand, especially in public. It oddly gave me a feeling of pride and self-confidence. Any gay person who walks the world with his lover by his side is a true hero to me.

               "She's one of my crazy ex-girlfriends. After I broke up with her, she threatened to get revenge. I guess this is her trying."

               "That's terrible. Is she really that desperate?"

               "Yep," I said, popping the 'P'.

               "Maybe we should turn the game against her or something," I liked the look on his face.

               "I'm listening..."

               He laughed. "I don't know."

               I squeezed his hand as we walked across the street and practically dragged him around. I'm too strong and tall for him. Hehehe.

               "Promise you won't listen to any other rumors? If you feel like you're going to be doubting again then come talk to me. I won't lie to you."

               "Tell me something," He asked, glaring at me with that look again. Oh come on, not everything I do is bad. Why does everything have to be a problem?

               "What?"

               He shrieked. "I love it when you say what. Anyway, how many girlfriends have you had in your life?"

               "I lost count after fifteen," I muttered.

               "I'll wait for you to say Just Kidding," He said quickly.

               I shook my head as I let out a small laugh. "Keep waiting then, baby."

               "Jerk, tell me," He nudged his shoulder against me.

               "I don't know Rayne, most of them were a blur and only lasted like a week or a month."

               "Do you think we'll last a week?"

               I shook him hard so that his brain could start working again. Rayne's brain, we need you over here! Please stop being doubtful!

               "Yes, Rayne. We're going to last a week, we're going to last many weeks," I replied with annoyance.

               "You look like you need water," He said.

               I passed my hand over my lips. Yeah, I needed water. For some reason I became a lot thirsty and the taste was getting to me.

               "Yeah," I chuckled. "I can still taste it in my mouth."

               "You shouldn't get it in your mouth next time."

               "Next time, huh?" I smirked. "Good to know that we're gonna keep going at it."

               He released my hand so he could push me into the street. I stumbled but managed to not trip and fall. I can't believe my boyfriend just pushed me into the street. What if there was a car coming at full speed?

               "Don't do that!" He tried kicking my legs but missed as I easily dodged.

               "Stop being so shy around me!"

               "Come back here and let me kick you!" He growled.

               "Only if you can catch me," I stuck out my tongue at him and quickly ran behind a tree.

               "A tree? A tree isn't going to protect you."

               "We'll see about that."

               I heard him running towards me so I quickly ran around the tree as he did. Yeah, great obstacle. He will get tired and stop chasing me around the tree, or he will get embarrassed for running around looking stupid.

               He wasn't giving up. Each time I dodged he would try to go the same way I would but I still ended up avoiding him. Until I couldn't take it anymore and crashed against him. We both fell back on the street and rolled around.

               "You're gonna get run over by a car!" Someone shouted.

               I see no car so I don't know what that lady is talking about.

                Rayne tried struggling as I pined him down with his face on the sidewalk. He somehow managed to flip me over and I was the one being pinned down this time. Someone thought we were fighting so she was recording with her phone.

               "We're not fighting!" I groaned as his knee hit my kidney.

                "Oops! Sorry!" He said quickly.

               The girl filming dropped her hand down and gave us an irritated look.

               "Oh hell no. You did not just roll your head at me girlfriend," I snapped as she walked away.

               "Jesse! Cars are coming!" Rayne screamed and tripped over the sidewalk as he tried to run away.

               I rolled my eyes, getting up and pulling him over my shoulders.

               "Let's not wrestle on the streets of California, we can do it in my bed if you want," I suggested as I walked down the sidewalk with him still on my shoulders. He wasn't that heavy.

               He wasn't resisting, which was a wonderful thing for me. I loved carrying him around. It's not only a work out but a bonding time for us.

               "Uh, no thanks."

               I dropped him down on his feet when I crossed the street that led to our dorm building. I quickly took him by the hand when we both entered the halls, so everyone could see that we're together and it's real.

               No joke.

               The way he gripped my hand made my stomach feel all tingly, and I could feel electricity running through my own veins as he looked up at me with that gorgeous smile.

               One by one, I flipped people off as they gave us weird looks - especially me since I'm known to be straight. Well that was the past and this is the future.

               "Hey," Rayne turned to me, "you should go get some water. Just rinse it out."

               "Will you be here when I get back?"

               "Of course."

               "Then I'll be right back," I leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I hoped that everyone got a good look.

               I jogged down the hall and turned left to go to the bathroom. It was empty when I walked in, so I quickly made my way over to a sink and dropped my mouth under the tap. Yeah, I never use my hands to grab water, I just put my mouth right under it.

               I tilted my head back and gurgled the water in my mouth. Yuck. Remind me never to do that again unless I have a water bottle next to me. The after taste was horrible!

               "Hey, Jesse."

               I choked on the water I had in my mouth when I saw Priscella through the mirror in front of me. Did she just come out of a stall? And what the hell is she doing in the male's bathroom!?

               "Priscella," I muttered after coughing out the water, "what are you doing in the male's bathroom?"

               "Oh, is this what it is? I thought I was in KFC," She said, looking up at the ceiling.

               My smile widened into a grin. "How on earth do you think of the male's bathroom as KFC?"

               She shrugged, walking closer to me. "I don't even," She hiccuped and paused on the spot.

               I glared at her suspiciously. "Are you drunk?" I asked her.

               She returned the glare, followed by slowly sliding her tongue out at me. It's not why she did it that freaked me out, it's how she did it.

               After she finished sliding back her tongue in, she danced her way out of the bathroom.

               Okay, that was perfectly normal for Priscella, so I went back to cleaning my mouth.

               After I left the bathroom, I blinked as I watched the mess in front of me. Priscella was in the middle of the hall just dancing her ass off. This is usually normal when she's drunk. But why was she drunk anyway? It's a school week.

               "Jesse," She whispered, even though I'm right next to her. "dance with me."

               "I gotta get back to Rayne, maybe next time."

               "My sweet Rayne?" Her eyes bulged. "My gay boy? Aw! I'm going too!"

               "Alright..." I said, a little irritated since I wanted to be left alone with Rayne.

               When we both turned down the hall I spotted Rayne talking to none other than Zoey. Crap. Does he know it's her? What is that little hoe saying to my Rayne?

               I quickly darted to the side and pulled Priscella next to me. I could hear their conversation pretty well so I stayed hidden from sight.

               "Are we playing hide and seek?" Priscella asked as I crouched down.

               "Shut up. I'm trying to listen."

               I pinned my ear against the wall and Priscella did too. We both listened quietly.

               "What do you mean?" I heard Rayne's voice crack. She was telling him another lie, wasn't she?

               "I mean, I told Jesse to date you as a joke and he listened. But now I feel really bad so my friends and I are trying to protect you."

               Priscella gasped loudly behind me. I elbowed her to shut up.

               "Maybe I don't want to believe you."

               "I'm just trying to help you," She insisted. "I'm not lying. I really told him to pretend to date you. I didn't think he would but he did."

               He better not trust a word that comes out of her mouth. Or I swear to God that something bad is going to go down tonight. And I don't mean it in a dirty way. I mean, how can someone doubt me so much? I already told him I loved him, I even showed him.

               What more could he want?

               "I'm sorry, but I don't believe you."

               Yes! I knew he wouldn't let me down.

               "Alright, don't say I didn't warn you," I heard her walking away but then she suddenly stopped. "By the way, if Jesse tells you he loves you. Don't believe it. He'll probably replace you in a week."

               "Oh no she didn't," Priscella suddenly stood up and ran into the hall. Crap.

               Priscella ran after Zoey and immediately pulled her hair, causing Zoey to fall back on the floor. They both slapped and pulled each other's hair and I'm just sitting here, wishing I had some pizza to awkwardly eat.

               Rayne spotted me sitting on the floor and he quickly dashed towards me.

               "Should we stop them? He asked me.

               I patted the space next to me. "Sit with me and enjoy the fight."

               "Okay," He laughed and joined me, his arm locking around mine.

               I looked just in time as Priscella did a back flip, her feet kicking Zoey right in the face. People began poking their heads out of their rooms, some were even filming the whole thing.

               "You b*tch!" Priscella cursed at her. "You do not just mess around with my friends like that! I'm gonna teach you never to mess with anyone again!"

               "Let me go you fat wh*re!" Zoey shouted back at her.

               Priscella grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to the floor. Zoey managed to grab Priscella's hair so now it became a hair festival.

               People were cheering for Priscella, and that made my stomach feel all warm and happy. At least they knew who the good girl was.

               They both fell on the floor and rolled around, kicking and punching each other on the chest. This was so entertaining, dear lord, thank you so much for this wonderful evening.

               "I'm going to make you bald!" Priscella yelled at her.

               "Get off!" Zoey struggled against her, trying to get up but only to fall face forward on the floor.

               Priscella got on top of her waist and we almost thought they were going to go lesbian for a second. But then she started slapping the shit out of Zoey's face.

               "You're a hoe! You know who pushed you down the stairs? I did! And I'm gonna do it again so you better watch your back!"

               My smile widened and I ended up laughing really hard. She was the one that pushed Zoey down the stairs? Hahaha! Oh my God! This is priceless.

               "I'm gonna call the cops on you!" Zoey threatened.

               "Go ahead! I'll tell them how you sleep around with underage guys!"

              It seemed that Zoey's friends entered the building because Priscella was now getting ganged up. They all smacked each other with their purses, and one had a small dog inside of it.

               Priscella pushed back one of the girls and kicked her right in the crotch. I'm not sure if that hurts for girls but ouch.

               "Did I just hear a bone crack?" Rayne wondered.

               A pizza delivery guy entered the building and Priscella quickly grabbed the box of pizza and took out a slice. I thought she was going to eat it - which was weird considering they were all fighting - but she instead shoved the pizza down a girl's throat.

               "No! That has carbs!" She shrieked.

               "Hey, Jesse," Rayne whispered in my ear.

               I looked down at him as he rested his head on my shoulders.

               "Yeah?"

               His hand slithered up my arm, making me all nervous. Does he want us to get freaky again?

               "I love you."

               I chuckled in relief. "I love you too."

___________________________________________________________________________

[Author's Message...]

   *Heavy breathing* This chapter was a messssss ;D I'm still trying to recover from a writers block so BE PATIENT WITH ME! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. :) Be nice <3 comment <3 vote <3

   I tried my best so I hope it was good for you lol. Btw, I noticed that I'm using both past and present tense in my writing - and that's wrong! So if you see something in present tense that needs to be in past tense then just tell me. Any errors, just point them out. It helps (as long as you aren't rude about it)

   GO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS! ;OO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...
47.6K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
482K 13.7K 30
Most people mistake Skylar Kennedy as a girl. Maybe because he has long hair, short, his voice sounds girly and his curves are more noticeable. It's...
26.4K 604 32
When Alex is forced to get a new roommate, he is surprised by his god like complexion. But things turn turn out far differently than he had imagined...