Two Against One (EDITING)

By ayishasv5

Moody. Depressed. Those two words are the way to describe Bryan Benson. He is my teacher and let's say he hat... More

Two Against One
(Lazy Day)
(You had me @ hello)
(As long as you love me)
(Crush)
(Wings)
(Dream)
(Superman)
(I can do better)
(Everything at once)
(I'm Yours)
(I'd Lie)
(Let's forget)
(Run)
(Shiver)
(The man who can't be moved)
(Oh my goodness)
(Hold my hand)
(Ain't no other man)
(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)
(Treacherous)
(Smile)
(Let's dance)
(Complicated)
(Heart Attack)
(One Way Or Another)
(The lucky one)
(Death and all his friends)
(Losing Your Memory)
(Skyfall)
(A/N)
Book 2 (Innocence)
(Cold As You)
(Better in time)
(Untouchable)
(Invisible)
(Break Of Dawn)
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)
(Heart speaks first)
(Impossible)
(Are you happy now?)
(Army of two)
(Heart skips a beat)
(Crazier)
(I turn to you)
(Love story)
(Hero)
(Question Time!!!!!)
(I want it that way)
(I will be)
(Imagine)
(Enchanting to meet you)
(Radioactive)
(The first time ever I saw your face)
(Blood)
(Give your heart a break)
(Hurricane)
(Heartbeat)
(Hello Baby)
(Doctor Who?)
(I'm holding every breath for you)
(Bleeding Out)
(Everything Has Changed)
(Locked out of heaven)
(Happy Birthday)
(Blonde)
(Counting Stars)
(I'm Into You)
(Kissing you)
(Slow down)
(Angel)
(Anything could happen)
(Love letter)
(Viva La Vida)
(Apologize)
(Too Much Love Will Kill You)
(A thousand years)
(Prologue) Book Three
(You could be happy)
(Coming Home)
(Nothing)
(If you ever come back)
(Back to December)
(Heart Speaks First)
(Potential Breakup Song)
(All I've Ever Needed)
(Like Whoa)
(Undercover)
(Really Cameron?)
(Forget Forever)
(If I Lose Myself)
(Escape)
(Me and my Broken Heart)
(Tum Hi Ho)
(All Of Me)
(Candle In The Wind)
(Fix a Heart)
Masquerade
(Dark side) PART 1
(Dark Side) PART 2
(Just A Dream)
(Style)
(Ready to love again)

(Shakespeare)

1.5K 32 4
By ayishasv5

We watched the movie together and it was actually really funny. He always made a funny/stupid remark on how cliche and horrific the movie was and I would just roll my eyes.

At the end scene when he comes running to kiss her-awww it just melts my heart.

"Alright April, come on let's go and get changed and then head of" He got of the couch and switched of the TV from the side, I complained as he looked at me briefly.

"I can't be bothered" I said complaining to him, I don't know why but I forgot about what happened and was getting really comfortable being around Mr Benson.

"April" He said sternly like dad does with me.

"Bryan" I said back in the same tone of voice, he sighed and stood a few feet away from me.

"We'll get late" He said like a baby.

"But we will be fashionably late" He shook his head from side to side.

"Please"

"Fine, only because you let me watch that movie and because you are really nice"" I got up from the sofa and yawned stretching out my arms.

"I'm not nice" He said quietly, I walked over to him and stood so he could look at me.

"Who says you aren't nice?" 

"Are you seriously kidding me, I put you through hell these past few months and last year. Trust me April I'm a really bad person"

"Well you have clearly changed and change is good now come on" He gave me a small smile, he walked before me so I followed him.

He walked into a bedroom which looked like his. I'm not surprised that he is very neat and clean.

"This is the dress your mom gave with the jewerelly, makeup and heels. You can change here, I'll go change in the other room" 

"Oh I'll go and change in the other room, I don't mind" He shrugged and shook his head as a no.

"It's cool, I'll just grab my stuff" He took out a white shirt and trousers from his drawer and walked past me shutting the door behind him.

Looks like I need to get changed now.

                                                                         ***

Might I say the dress fitted me perfectly, I already wore the heels and makeup and well the oter stufff on but I was having a bit of a difficulty putting the back zipper up.

My arms were hurting me from stretching them to much.

"Apr-" I turned around and saw that Mr Benson was standing in front of the door as he just looked at me.

Oh he must have throught I ain't dressed yet but he was. He had a white untucked button down shirt on with black trousres with a loose black tie. "I'm sorry I never knew.....I'll just go" He was about to head out.

"Wait" He stopped in his tracks as he turned around to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"I need a little help with the...um...zipper" He looked at my eyes and then began making his way over to me.

One of his hand settled on my shoulder and the other began pullung the zipper up, his fingers were brushing against my bare back skin as he went up and up.

Electricty no sparks just went through me and that feeling of butterflies in my stomach. 

I looked straight and looked in the mirror to see him doing a button at the top, his eyes caught mine through the mirror. Unexpectedly, his hand fell to the pony that I did he started taking the pony out and my hair fell on my shoulders.

"Leave your hair opened it looks much better" He said lowly. He walked out of the room grabbing the blazer that was on the bed.

Oh my god.....what just happened?

                                                                              ***

"Just ignore my dad if you see him" Mr Benson said as we were making our way to his mansion of a house.

"Don't worry, I'll try my best" iI told him with an encouraging smile. He knocked on the door and his mom opened it. She saw me and surprised me with a hug, I had to kneel a bit because of how tall i was and how short she was.

"Oh April sweetie I'm so sorry about what George had said, who knows what was running through his mind that time" She said regretfully.

"It's ok, he was just looking out for Bryan" I told her, she forced a smile and then hugged her own son.

"Sorry, why don't you come in" She stepped at the side to let us go through, Mr Benson got hold of my hand and steered us inside.

His parents house were huge like I've never been in a mansion before but this looks even better than it does in the movies.

"You look really happy" Mr Benson said looking at the smile on my lips.

"I am your house looks even bigger and better than the ones you get in the movies" Him and his mom both kaughed at what I said.

"Well come on I'll introduce you to some of my friends, Bryan shoo" She said pushing him, I laughed as she grabbed hold of my hand.

"Don't torture her mom!" He said from the distance.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure everyone torrures you" I laughed even more at what she said.

"See those ladies over there, they always brag about how pretty their son's girlfriends are well I got you and you can beat them" I smiled at her.

"ILet's go and test it then" I told her, we both walked confidently to these ladies and they looked well really stuck-up, with the dresses they had on.

"Ladies" They all turned their attention towards her and looked at me as well.

"Oh Elizabeth you found my son a future wife, you didn't have to" She said grabbing hold of my hand and dragging me towards her. I looked at Mr Bensons mom as she looked at the lady really angrily.

"Actually she is with me" Mr Bensons mom grabbed hold of my arm and I skidded towards her.

"No she's way to pretty to stick around with you" The lady pulled me harder towards her and my wrsit started hurting.

"Well she is with me" Pull.

"To ad cause I'm taking her away" Pull

"You're a girl stealer" Pull

"And you can't find any women for your son"

"That's because he finds them himself!"

"What is going on here?!" I heard Mr Benson yelled, everyone else was to engrossed in their conversation to notice excpet us lot. Both of their deathing grip left my wrist as I went running to him, with my arms wrapped around his neck, he seemed shock but acted with me by putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm trying to make the other lady look bad" I whispered in his ear.

"Alright" He whispered back, I took my arms away from his neck and put his hand in mine, we walked back and stood in front of the group of ladies.

"Hello mom's um friends, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend April" They all looked shocked, I gave them a smile ever since I could barel lift my wrist. His mom came and stood next to me.

"Yes, she is my son's girlfriend and future fiance and wife" She said. Me and Benson smirked and what she said.

"Now if you will excuse me, my mother and girlfriend will go now" He said, we turned around and burst out laughing.

"Did you see their faces?" Mr Benson's mom said laughing.

"But you didn't have to pull her, look how red April's wrist are gone now" He held my wrist and smoothed it with his thumb.

 "Awww this is really true love, your father was never the romantic one I guess I did teach you well then" She said to him. "Oh and by the way I entered you both for the couple question thing ok, I got to go to the rest of the guests" Mr Benson cursed underneath his breath.

"What happened?"

"Why did she enter us for the quiz?" He said annoyed.

"It doesn't matter.....but what exactly do you do?"

"They ask us questions like what is your partenr's favourite colour and stuff like that. We hardly know anything about each other" He said irritatingly.

"What do we do?" Great I am panicking now and when I panicke I sweat.

"I know some of the questions" He said beginning to think. Then I thought of his favourite colour, that's easy it's green.

"I know your favourite colour is green" I offered, he looked at me with a blank face.

"How do you know my favourite colour?" He asked confused. Wait....how do I know this favourite colour? That's....that's impossible.

"I.....I don't.....I don't know I just saw your eye colour and it just came to m mind" 

"Alrihgt...um...what's your favourite colour?"

"Gold" He smiled as he looked at my dress.

"That will be easy to remember" He said with a smirk.

"Ok. what other questions are there?" He opened his mouth but just shut it again.

"I have no idea but it's ok we'll just have to guess them, it's not like half of the people who are entering will remember everything from the beginning" I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Can't we like drop out of it?"

"I don't think so"

"Ladies and Gentlemen the relationship game is about to start please may I have Terry and Teresa, Dorthy and David and lastly April and Bryan" Everyone clapped as the other couple had sat sepreatly from each other. Boys on one side and girls on the other. I walked over and sat in the middle empty chair. There were sheets which were faced the other way round with a pen on top. 

"This is the first question sheet about your boyfriend, husband or fiance and then you will do one on yourself. You may begin" I turned the sheet over and scanned throuh the questions.

1) What was your boyfriend/fiance/husband wearing when you first met him?

Blue/white striped button down shirt, black tie and black trosuers.

2) What is your boyfriends/finaces/husbands favourite meal to eat or to cook?

My mind immediately went blank, I'll have to guess this one. All the guys like the same type of junk food anyway.

Pizza and to cook,the same thing

3) Where was your boyfriend/fiance/husband born?

You know what I'll have to guess all of these because I don't know.

America, New York

4) What is the date of your anniversary?

January 4th

5) What and wear is your boyfriend/fiance/husbands favourite vacation place?

Spain

6)What is your boyfriend/fiance/husbands biggest fear?

To lose

7)Did your boyfriend/fiance/husband ever have a crush on a teacher?

I know I do which is him, but ever since he made up the story that I work as a teacher might as well say he had a crush on me.

Yeah me :) ;)

8) Does he prefer apple or orane juice?

Orange

9)Does he prefer coffee or tea?

Coffee

10) What is his preferred kind of movie genre?

Action and thriller

11) What bothers him the most about you?

When I don't listen to him ;)

12)What do you think about your boyfriend/fiance/husband (s) type of clothing?

Very smart but yet casual. It suits him and looks good

13)Who is your boyfriends/fiances/husbands favourite superhero?

Batman

14)Describe your boyfriend/fiance/husband in five words.

Funny, smart, intelligent, kind, trustworthy

15)What is his favourite movie?

The matrix

16) Last but not least, when did he tell you that he loves you?

Oh no, what am I supposed to write I looked over at Mr Benson and saw that he was still writing. Might as well just write down when I think a guy would say he loves me

He told me he loved me when he asked me to be his girlfriend

Yeah short, simple and sweet. I put the pen down and everyone else seemed to be done as well. The lady came and took the sheet of us putting another one down but this one was about me.

1)What were you wearing the first time you met him?

Loose grey sweater and black jeans

2)Favourite meal or to cook?

Pasta or pizza

3)Where were you born and raised?

I was born in Italy but rasied in New York, America

4)What is the date of your anniversary?

January 4th

5)Your favourite vacation destination?

Italy :)

6)Your biggests fears?

Heights, clowns and snakes

7)Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?

Other than my boyfriend yes in junior year his name was Mr. Robrert

8)Do you prefer apple or orange juice?

Apple

9)Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Tea

10)What is your preferred kind of genre?

Romance and comedy

11)What bothers you the most?

When people tell me what to do

12)What type of clothing do you like?

Causal yet dressy in a way

13)Your favourite superhero?

Batman 

14)What is your favourite movie?

Titanic

Finally I got that over and done with,the lady collected our papers again.

"Ok in a few minutes we will tell who won" I got up from my seat immediately and waited at the side for Mr Benson.

"So how did you find it then?" He asked me.

"To be honest I guessed all of them" He chuckled underneath his breath.

"Same here" He told me.

"Ok the results are in" She said.

"That was quick" I told him, everyone had their attention towards her as she opened the folded paper to read the name.

"Our winner is.......April and Bryan. Come on up here you love birds" Everyone around us clapped as we looked at each other surprised going back to her. "Your prize is a romantic get away to Italy for a week and then Spain ever since April and Bryan said it was their favourite place for a vacation.

"I did not see this coming" I said whispiring into his ear.

"Yeah no kidding"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 20
When retail magnate Dominic Di Bari comes to visit his long-lost-father's firm, Hardcastle Enterprises, his intentions are not entirely honorable. He...
27.2K 455 28
I don't really know what to put in the description, but this story will in include some slightly spicy scenes. And i am taking requests. it might be...
529K 14.2K 20
Theo Rockwell is the most powerful man anyone will every meet. Everyone knows him and what he does. He has all the money anyone could ask for and the...
548K 19.3K 52
Usually, being picked to be a maid of honor is... well, a honor. For Jordyn Kent, it's an invitation to a nightmare that might as well be hell. But...