Two Against One (EDITING)

By ayishasv5

Moody. Depressed. Those two words are the way to describe Bryan Benson. He is my teacher and let's say he hat... More

Two Against One
(Lazy Day)
(You had me @ hello)
(As long as you love me)
(Crush)
(Wings)
(Dream)
(Superman)
(I can do better)
(Everything at once)
(I'm Yours)
(I'd Lie)
(Let's forget)
(Run)
(Shiver)
(The man who can't be moved)
(Oh my goodness)
(Hold my hand)
(Ain't no other man)
(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)
(Treacherous)
(Smile)
(Let's dance)
(Complicated)
(Heart Attack)
(One Way Or Another)
(The lucky one)
(Death and all his friends)
(Losing Your Memory)
(Skyfall)
(A/N)
Book 2 (Innocence)
(Cold As You)
(Better in time)
(Untouchable)
(Invisible)
(Break Of Dawn)
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)
(Heart speaks first)
(Impossible)
(Are you happy now?)
(Army of two)
(Heart skips a beat)
(Crazier)
(I turn to you)
(Love story)
(Hero)
(Question Time!!!!!)
(I want it that way)
(I will be)
(Imagine)
(Enchanting to meet you)
(The first time ever I saw your face)
(Shakespeare)
(Blood)
(Give your heart a break)
(Hurricane)
(Heartbeat)
(Hello Baby)
(Doctor Who?)
(I'm holding every breath for you)
(Bleeding Out)
(Everything Has Changed)
(Locked out of heaven)
(Happy Birthday)
(Blonde)
(Counting Stars)
(I'm Into You)
(Kissing you)
(Slow down)
(Angel)
(Anything could happen)
(Love letter)
(Viva La Vida)
(Apologize)
(Too Much Love Will Kill You)
(A thousand years)
(Prologue) Book Three
(You could be happy)
(Coming Home)
(Nothing)
(If you ever come back)
(Back to December)
(Heart Speaks First)
(Potential Breakup Song)
(All I've Ever Needed)
(Like Whoa)
(Undercover)
(Really Cameron?)
(Forget Forever)
(If I Lose Myself)
(Escape)
(Me and my Broken Heart)
(Tum Hi Ho)
(All Of Me)
(Candle In The Wind)
(Fix a Heart)
Masquerade
(Dark side) PART 1
(Dark Side) PART 2
(Just A Dream)
(Style)
(Ready to love again)

(Radioactive)

1.5K 31 11
By ayishasv5

(At the wedding hall)

I didn't talk to Mr Benson once about what happened in the shop and he didn't bother asking me either-it was just really awkward.

"We are here" He said, we stopped in front of a church-his family seem to be really religious then but he doesn't. "I just want to say sorry" He said turning of the engine.

"Sorry about what?" I asked him questiongly.

"For holding your hand in the shop and making 'us' act like a couple" He said in a blank voice. Ok, so now he is talking about it.

"It's ok......but why did you do it?" 

"Why did you get along with it?" His question caught me of guard.

"Well....because I thought whatever you were doing had a reason behind it so, I didn't exactly want to complain.

"That's reasonable and the reason I did it was because I thought maybe if we acted and looked like a couple......it would convince my mom and other people that I am capable enough for my age to find a girl and be cool with her" He said looking at me straight in the eye.

"Thats a perfect logical explanation then" He laughed at what I said.

"Yeah it sure is, by the way the wedding isn't actually going to be held inside the church they have a big backyard it will be held there" I sighed out loudly, which made him smile.

"I was thinking then, not that there is anything wrong with holding a wedding inside the church" 

"So you ready to go?"

"I'm ready" We both got out of the car at the same time, we had to cross the road first. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of my hand, I looked down at his hand in mine.

"We need to act like a couple" He said whispiring into my ear, I nodded my head in response. The roads were all clear so we crossed the road to the other side.

"What if people ask me questions like how we met, how old am I, what do I do?" 

"Don't worry I'll be next to your side the way through and I'll cook up a story, so if I'm not wih you, you'll know what to say to people" That sounds ok. We walked to the back of the church to see that people were sitting in chairs talking amongs themselves.

"Bryan your mother is calling you"  A lady in her late thirties said appearing in front of us, she went away and Mr Benson sighed.

"Let's go then.....wait.....oh shit I forgot the flowers" He said to himself.

"I can get them for you" I suggested, he looked and gave me  thank you smile.

"Here are my car keys" He took his hand out of mine and handed them to me. "You see that big house" He said pointing to the right and there was a house there. "Just go in there, upstairs first room to your right I'll be there ok. Thank you again" He quickly ran towards the direction of the house, I turned around and ran back to the starting poistion which was by the car, unlocking his car I got the flowers out from the backseat.

Shutting the door I locked the car and ran back to my previous destination. This time I decided to walk it at a slow pace, holding all four bags. I reached the house door and set the bags down. Should I knock? Actually, it would probably be opened. I pushed the handle down and it was opened. 

Picking up the bags again I walked into the big house it was very quiet and all you could hear were the footsteps of my heels. The stairs were to my right so I began walking up them, once reaching to the top I just stood there. Ok! First door to my right and oh look there it is with some loud giggling voices coming, the door was slightly opened so I kicked it. 

No one noticed me come in because they were all looking at the blonde bride, wait a minute that was the blonde lady that went to the resturant with Mr Benson when I went with Cameron. That was his sister, I'm an idiot.

"Um.....excuse me?" They all stopped talking and looked at me, I felt self concious as they all just stared me down.

"Annabelle?" Annabelle? Who is annabelle?

 A lady said, she looked mom's age but a bit older. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and looked exaclty like Mr Benson, oh my gosh she is his mom and where in the world is he!

"No.....I'm.....um....April" I said to her, she just stared at my face.

"April there you are I thouht you got lost on your way" Mr Benson said emerging from a room, I smiled at him in relief as he came over to hold my hand and surprise me with a hug.

"Who is this honey?" His mom (I think) said to him, he gave her a smile and put his arm around my shoulder.

"This is my girlfriend April, remember the one I was telling you about" He said to her, she looked at him for a minute then her face lighted up.

"Oh sweetheart she is even prettier than the picture you showed me, not wonder I couldnt recognise her" She said scolding him. Picture? What picture of mine has he got? I turned to him and whispered so no one else could hear.

"What picture of mine?" I asked him, he looked at my face and took his phone out.

"Here let me take these" His mom said taking the flower bags out of my hands. I gave her a small smile and waited for him to show me, it was a picture of me smiling and looking at the camera. I took this picture on Christmas-dad! Giving him a small smile he put his phone away.

"I remember you!" A voice said, I looked up and saw that it was the blonde-Mr Benson's sister. "You were at the resturant last year with that guy" She said laughing. "Look at you now, you look way better with my idiotic brother than that other guy" Everyone else laughed except me and Mr Benson. Little does she know that the other guy is dead.

"So.....how did you two meet?" His mom said. "Wait sit down" She said gesturing towards a near by chair, I sat down on it and Mr Benson both of his hands on either side of my bare shoulders.

" The first time I saw April was obviously when she was in the resturant but I never looked at her proparly. Well, you know I forgot to eat breakfast one morning so before going to work I decided to go to costa, and I saw April sitting there all on her own, eating a muffin and drinking tea. The minute I saw  her I don't know what happened but I just knew that she was this beautiful girl that I knew I was going to fall in love with" Once he said that my heart stopped. He did see me then in costa on the first day of school when he told me to run it.

"God Bryan you're so cheesy" His sister said. "You tell us April how did you feel when you saw Bryan in the shop?" She asked, what shall I say! What shall I say?

"I......um....never saw him. I saw him when I was in school, and I guess  I felt the same way" I told them thruthfully.

"Your a student?" They all asked me in shock. Oh shit!

"No she works as a teacher like me" Mr Benson said covering me up, oh phewwww! That was a close one.

"Oh isn't that romantic, here you go April have a drink" She said handing me some coke. I thanked her and started drinking it. "So have you slept with each other yet?" She asked, I gasped and suddenly started chocking.

"Oh shit April" Mr Benson started tapping my back and rubbing my hand up and down, I coughed  a few times and went back to normal. "Mom what is the matter with you? She nearly chocked can you please not ask stupid questions!" He said angrily. He looked me in the eye and smoothed my cheek softly with his thumb, I got lost in his eyes as he was doing this.

"I'm fine its ok and don't be mean to your mom" I said to him slowly still coughing in between.

"Thank you sweetheart, at least she knows some respect" His mom said scolding him, I laughed a little at Mr Bensons embarrased face.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" His sister asked, I looked at his face.

"For a year now" He said. She nodded her head as someone began fixing her hair and stuff.

"Why don't you go and show April around Bryan" His mom said smiling at me, he held my hand and helped me get up on my feet.

"Let's go April" We left the room and went downstairs. "I'm so sorry about my mom" I chuckled lightly.

"It's ok she was your mom and mom's are supposed to ask those type of questions and do you mind if I ask you something?" 

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Who is Annabelle?" He suddenly froze and his hand tightned around mine.

"Annabelle was someone I knew, she was a friend. Why?" He said.

"Because your mom called me Annabelle"

"Mom calls everyone Annabelle, now lets go"

A/N: TRAILER FOR TWO AGAINST ONE AT THE SIDE. THANK YOU @BROOKIEISMYNAME FOR MAKING AN AWESOME TRAILER

WHO DO YOU THINK ANNABELLE IS THEN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIS MOM?

THAT'S IT REALLY. VOTE, COMMENT AND WELL READ.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
80K 2.9K 35
Mirca has it!!!!! Eden needs it!!!! Both are desperate for different reasons... Eden avoids her like a plaque. Mirca is ignorant happy in her own bub...
22.2M 482K 31
One steamy passionate night was all it took for Twain Crawford to impregnate eighteen year old Macy Skye, but then he refused to believe it was his c...
195K 3.4K 44
“You’re mine,” it told her in her dreams, “you don’t deserve happiness”. She would wake up screaming most nights, crying, begging for forgiveness tha...