Two Against One (EDITING)

By ayishasv5

Moody. Depressed. Those two words are the way to describe Bryan Benson. He is my teacher and let's say he hat... More

Two Against One
(Lazy Day)
(You had me @ hello)
(As long as you love me)
(Crush)
(Wings)
(Dream)
(Superman)
(I can do better)
(Everything at once)
(I'm Yours)
(I'd Lie)
(Let's forget)
(Run)
(Shiver)
(The man who can't be moved)
(Oh my goodness)
(Hold my hand)
(Ain't no other man)
(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)
(Treacherous)
(Smile)
(Let's dance)
(Complicated)
(Heart Attack)
(One Way Or Another)
(The lucky one)
(Death and all his friends)
(Losing Your Memory)
(Skyfall)
(A/N)
Book 2 (Innocence)
(Cold As You)
(Better in time)
(Untouchable)
(Invisible)
(Break Of Dawn)
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)
(Heart speaks first)
(Impossible)
(Are you happy now?)
(Army of two)
(Heart skips a beat)
(Crazier)
(I turn to you)
(Love story)
(Hero)
(Question Time!!!!!)
(I want it that way)
(I will be)
(Imagine)
(Radioactive)
(The first time ever I saw your face)
(Shakespeare)
(Blood)
(Give your heart a break)
(Hurricane)
(Heartbeat)
(Hello Baby)
(Doctor Who?)
(I'm holding every breath for you)
(Bleeding Out)
(Everything Has Changed)
(Locked out of heaven)
(Happy Birthday)
(Blonde)
(Counting Stars)
(I'm Into You)
(Kissing you)
(Slow down)
(Angel)
(Anything could happen)
(Love letter)
(Viva La Vida)
(Apologize)
(Too Much Love Will Kill You)
(A thousand years)
(Prologue) Book Three
(You could be happy)
(Coming Home)
(Nothing)
(If you ever come back)
(Back to December)
(Heart Speaks First)
(Potential Breakup Song)
(All I've Ever Needed)
(Like Whoa)
(Undercover)
(Really Cameron?)
(Forget Forever)
(If I Lose Myself)
(Escape)
(Me and my Broken Heart)
(Tum Hi Ho)
(All Of Me)
(Candle In The Wind)
(Fix a Heart)
Masquerade
(Dark side) PART 1
(Dark Side) PART 2
(Just A Dream)
(Style)
(Ready to love again)

(Enchanting to meet you)

1.5K 31 5
By ayishasv5

(The day of the wedding)

“I guess you took my advice then” Mr Benson said once I had gotten in the car, he was looking at my dress then his eyes landed on my face. He looked good himself his hair was pulled back, he had a black blazer, white shirt, yellow tie and black trousers.

 I did actually take his advice and wore a pink/white silk floral strapless cocktail dress with a brown braided type belt at the waist. I did my hair exactly the same as I did at the other wedding as long with the same makeup but with a light pink eye shadow which my eyes look much bright and lighter in colour. Gold hoops in my ear, gold chunky bracelets on my right wrist and white peep toe heels.

“Well if a guy gives me advice I’m going to have to take it” I told him, he laughed a little as he started to drive on the road.

“Even if it’s bad advice?” He asked questiongly.

“Well I would know if it’s bad advice” I said in a ‘are you stupid way’.

“Hey watch your mouth young lady” He said sternly. I quickly shut my mouth and looked out of the window in embarrassment. “Hey, you know I was only joking right?” He said. I looked at his face as he raised his eyebrows at me.

“Yeah of course I did and eyes on the road” I said to him in the same tone of voice, he looked back on the road and started slowing down on the red lights.

“Ok mom…..you know what my mom would actually love you” He said seriously. My eyes widened.

“Are…..are you kidding me? Why would I even want to meet your mom for, I hardly know you” I said leaning back in the seat and watching his face as he drived. To him it hopefully looked like I was just looking at him because of the conversation we were having.

“Actually you will meet her today, I was supposed to be at the wedding hall an hour ago” He said innocently. I gasped and laughed.

“Then why didn’t you go an hour ago?”

“Because I had to pick you up and get some bouquets, which we are going to get right now” I looked at him unsympathetically.

“Seriously? Sir, I mean Bryan you don’t even deserve to be called sir right now, you….you are so unprepared” He fakely gasped at my words.

“I am hurt….please spare my soul and heart by hurting it even more” He said sarcastically.

“You’re such a loser ”I told him.

“Please……I hear that too much” He said, and the rest of the ride all we did was laugh at each other.

                                                 ***

“Look Bryan those Primroses look so pretty” I said touching his arm, his eyes landed on where my arm was, I quickly pulled it back.

“You go and check them out, I’ll go and see for some more” He said smiling at me. I walked over to the primroses and the one that catched my eyes the most were the pink ones with the light sky blue ones.

“You’ve got a great choice in flowers” A feminine voice said, looking around I saw an old lady walking across me, looks like she works here.

“They just really stood out to me, I don’t know why but it was just something about the colours of these primroses” She gave me a motherly smile.

“You’ve chosen a lovely choice my dear” She said. I gave her a smile.

“So how much will you take then?” She asked me. How much do I take? I looked around and saw Mr Benson walking towards me with a bunch of red, dark red, deep burgundy, white, pink, dark pink, light pink, yellow, orange, peach, coral, lavender, blue and a thorn-less rose bouquets on him” He picked up a near by basket and put them in there.

He looked at me and smiled, coming my way and got out a single lavender flower handing it over to me. I looked at him confused.

“What is this for?” I asked him.

“It’s for being really great and coming with me. Thank you” I gave me a small smile and smelled the freshness of the rose.

“Well thank you for the rose and your welcome” I said to him.

“Awww why isn’t this sweet. Do you know the meaning of a lavender flower my dear?” She said looking at me. I shook my head as a no.

“It means enchantment and……love at first sight” My heart clenched and skipped a beat as I heard what she had just said. Enchantment? Love at first sight? Does Mr Benson love me? Wait, he probably just picked a rose at random and didn’t know the meaning behind it.

“I never…..knew” Mr Benson said looking at me in guilt.

“Of it doesn’t matter…here” The lady took the purple rose out of my hand and handed me a red one.

“He probably wanted to give you this one: it means ‘I love you’ and by the way you both walked in smiling and looking at each other you both will have a very long beautiful life together” To say it was possible I conceivably went as red as the rose I was holding.

Mr Benson came and stood next to me, he put his hand on mine and intertwined our hands together, and I looked at him in shock as he had a smile on his face.

“I guess I just really want to show her, how much I love her” He said looking deep into my eyes as I we were some sort of a couple. Don’t get me wrong I was really enjoying this moment but yet really confused.

“Aww isn’t that cute, so how much of these primroses are you going to get then?” The lady asked referring the question to me.

“Um….I don’t know” I told her, I turned to Mr Benson and looked at him shyly. “I was waiting for you to come so you can decide”

“Awwww that is even cuter, you won’t make a decision without wanting to ask him” A forced smile came upon my lips.

“How about at least ten bouquets of these primroses, for my cousins and friends” He said to me.

“Well what we could do is get more than ten because you would want to give it to our sister and parents so lets say fifteen” He thought for a moment and then nodded his head.

“Fifteen it is then” The lady smiled and picked them out, she took the basket from Mr Benson and went over to the counter, his hand was still in mine as we both walked behind her. I didn’t even dare think about making a comment about why he was holding my hand.

She put them in the shopping bag and handed two bags to me and two bags to Mr Benson.

“How much is that?” He asked her.

“Nothing, it’s on me” I looked at her in shock. I would say something but then I would rather let Mr Benson handle this situation

“But….look can I do anything to return the favour because all of the flowers I was looking for were here in your shop” He said, she looked at me and smiled. She told him to come closer and whispered something in his ear, Mr Bensons face stayed blank so I couldn’t exactly read his expression.

“You will do that wont you?” She asked him. He nodded his head.

“I’ll make sure not to break it, come on April lets go”

A/N: SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER THEN, THE ACTUAL WEDDING THING WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

P.S. APRIL'S DRESS AT THE SIDE---------

DO YOU RECOKEN BRYAN ACTUALLY KNEW THE ROSE NAME MEANING?

WHY DID HE HOLD APRIL’S HAND AND NOT TELL THE LADY THEY WERENT DATING?

AND OBVIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WHISPERED IN HIS EAR?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BELOW. BY THE WAY MY FAVOURITE PARTS IN THE LYRICS ARE:

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette

Starts to make its way to me

The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks

Like passing notes in secrecy

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PARTS BECAUSE WHEN SHE LOOKED AT BRYAN HE SMILED AT HER AND BEGAN MAKING HIS WAY OVER, SO IT RELATES TO THE CHAPATER.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE LINE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.1K 25
Tahlia's born and Taylor's engaged to Nasettia. Two years later, everything seems bliss, but, is this just the calm before the storm? Taylor's cousin...
548K 19.3K 52
Usually, being picked to be a maid of honor is... well, a honor. For Jordyn Kent, it's an invitation to a nightmare that might as well be hell. But...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
912K 15.5K 26
(Book Trailer inside!) Once upon a time, in a city far far away. Lives a girl named Valeria, who dreams of become like her mother, a grea fashion de...