I Need U ~ Kim Taehyung / V (...

By jiminparkjk

Kim Taehyung. The one guy you loved for so many years. It's hard getting him out of your mind. BUT he has a d... More

Chapter 2: July 14th, 2015. The Birthday Party (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Birthday Party (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Why?
Chapter 5: I wasn't
Chapter 6: Mommy... I love you.
Chapter 7: BURGER KING!
Chapter 8: I got your back y/n.
Chapter 9: Friends
Chapter 10: Onesies
Chapter 11: It is my fault...
Chapter 12: Are you?
Chapter 13: "I'LL HoLd YoU DOWnNnn! I'M oN My WayYyyyyYyy!"
Chapter 14: The Halloween Birthday - Part One
Chapter 15: The Halloween Birthday - Part Two
Chapter 16: The Halloween Birthday - Part Three
Chapter 17: The Halloween Birthday - Part Four
Chapter 18: The Halloween Birthday - Part Five
Chapter 19: The Halloween Birthday - Part Six
Chapter 20: The Halloween Party - End
Chapter 21: Amazinggg
Chapter 22: HOME.
Chapter 23: "Clean up time"
Chapter 24: I'm gonna kick your butt
Chapter 25: Jin, the fashion designer.
Chapter 26: "First" date: Part 1
Chapter 27: "First" date: Part 2
Chapter 28: "First Date" Part 3 Ending
Chapter 29: Thanksgiving
Chapter 30: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 1
Chapter 31: Jin AND Taehyung's Birthday! Part 2
Chapter 32: Taehyung's P.O.V.
Chapter 33: Jin and Taehyung's Birthday : End
Chapter 34: He.
Chapter 35: Elementary School.
Chapter 36: Echo.
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38: Until the End
Chapter 39: Kim Mingyu

Chapter 1: The Invitation

5.1K 97 26
By jiminparkjk

"You're invited to Jessica's birthday party on July 14th, 2015! Starts at 5:00 PM, don't forget to bring a present!"

"Are you serious? He seriously invited us to her stupid birthday party?" I tossed the invitation Taehyung invited us to over to May.

"I know! Jessica hates us, she wouldn't let us even step on her lawn so I doubt she let us inside her house." May caught the invitation and examined it.

"Why would he even invite us?" She crumpled the invitation and tossed it in the trash.

"I don't know. He's our friend, he just wants us to be there for his girlfriend."

I actually knew the real reason. He was in love with me.... except he had a girlfriend. He wanted to invite us so he could see me again.... But I seriously didn't want to go. I didn't want to see him being all cute and giggly with her. No one knew about this except me.

"You don't even wanna go do you? I could see it in your face." She sat on the bed and looked over to me.

"He's gonna have to convince me to go.. Are you going?" I walked over to the bed and jumped on top of it.

"If only he convinces you, I'll go and company you." She laid down next to me.

I looked over to her, "Thanks."

"Anytime sweet cheeks. Well I got to go, Eric is probably waiting for me at my place. We're going on a date!!" She jumped out of bed and left the room.

"See ya May!"

"See ya y/n!" I heard the front door open and close.

I sighed and got out of bed. I went downstairs to get something to drink. I turned on my music and turned up the volume. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I closed the fridge door and Taehyung was standing in front of me.

"The door was opened again." He smiled and pushed me lightly.

"Get out of my house Taehyung. Your girlfriend is going to yell at you when she finds out you were here alone with me."

"Who said she was going to find out?"

"She's on your ass 24/7. There could be people following you know." I walked pass him and into my living room.

I could hear his breathing and giggling behind me.

"Oh come on, she should understand you're just my friend y/n. If she thinks we're doing something together, I'll tell her we're not."

"Then you tell her that." I sat down on my couch and turned on the T.V. "If I get yelled out for letting you inside my house, I'm kicking you out forever Tae."

"Go ahead then, it's not gonna stop me from visiting you really. You don't know how to lock your doors y/n." He sat on the opposite side of the room from me.

"Why do you keep bothering me?" I rolled my eyes and threw my water bottle at him.

He caught it and opened the cap, "I'm just saying hello." He took a sip of it.

"You literally came inside my house without permission." I crossed my arms with annoyance.

"But you never kicked me yet..." He smiled again.

"What do you REALLY want Tae?"

"You're smart."

I ignored his remark and he continued, "y/n, could you please come to Jessica's birthday? It's going to be so boring without you and May. I need you guys there."

I groaned and got back up to grab the water bottle from him. "I'm not going to her lame birthday party. She hates me and May, she doesn't want us to be there."

"And how do you know she doesn't want you to be there?" He hid the bottle behind his back for an answer. "What did she say to you y/n?"

"Ugh, you're so irking Taehyung!" I walked over to the kitchen again and opened the fridge for another water bottle.

I grabbed another and closed the door.

"Just tell me." He was in front of me again. He blocked my way from getting to the living room.

"Nothing." I said sharply, "Now let me go through!"

He kept blocking my way towards the living room, "Please just tell me. If it's nothing, just tell me."

"Nope." I turned around to go to the other side. He quickly grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

Our face were nearly touching each other. Our eyes met and we were silent for a good minute.

"Sorry...." He said first.

"Let me go Tae." I tried pushing him away, but he was still holding my arm tight.

"Sorry...." He repeated. "I'm sorry." He put his head down.

"For what!?" I tried pulling away, but he wouldn't let go.

"I'm sorry y/n."

I had an idea what he was talking about.

I didn't resist him this time. "Taehyung."

"I'm-.." I cut him off.

I grabbed him closer to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and repeated again, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I sarcastically said.

He slowly grabbed my waist and pushed me closer to him. My body became stiff. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"You have a girlfriend... Remember? Jessica?"

At that moment, his phone was exploding with text messages.

"Yeah... I know, but I miss hugging you like this." He finally let go and didn't dare look at my face.

He checked his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"You're not gonna text her back are you?"

"It's fine."

We stood there awkwardly. Then next thing I knew I found myself hugging him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. I missed hugging him like this, it made me feel like his girlfriend all over again.

He then tried pushing me away lightly so I let go of him. I looked at his face and he was completely red.

"Uh..."

"Sorry." I scratched my head and walked past him. Pretending that didn't happen. I sat back down on the couch and took a sip of the water bottle.

My face was burning and I felt my hands shaking.

What have I done? I thought.

"You should really come to the party with May y/n... I really want you guys there." He walked into the living room, but didn't sit on the other couch.

"I'll think about. If I'm not busy on that day, I'll go." I didn't dare look at him, if I did, I'd probably explode from nervousness.

"y/n?..."

"What?" I finally turned my head towards him. My face was red and I felt my forehead sweat. His eyes were looking down to his feet.

"Don't... tell anyone about what happened just now. Okay?" He looked up at me and I quickly looked away.

"Of course. It's embarrassing.... And don't think I hugged you because I like you again. I only hugged you because you're my friend." I said sharply.

He giggled, "Yeah. Same here. I just ... missed hugging a good friend of mine. Anyways, I have to go. Jessica is probably waiting for me."

"Yeah you're probably gonna die once you get home."

I turned back to look at him leave. He walked his way out of the house, I heard the door open and close. It then opened again, "DON'T FORGET TO BRING A PRESENT FOR JESSICA!"

I rolled my eyes and yelled back, "I'LL GET HER SOMETHING. JUST GO HOME ALREADY!"

"OkAYYY." He shut the door and finally left.

"What is your problem?" I said to myself.

Me and Taehyung dated a while back. We broke up once I moved here to New York. It wasn't that we hated each other, we only broke up because I went to College here and he couldn't come because of money problems. 3 years later he moved here with his new girlfriend. He didn't even tell me he had a girlfriend until I saw him at Wal-Mart with her. It broke my heart into pieces that he actually had a new girlfriend when he came here. I then tried getting over him because of this, so I dated a guy I knew named Chase. He was handsome, but I never loved him as much as I loved Taehyung. A month later I broke up with Chase and Tae was pretty mad about the fact I dated someone else. He says he doesn't care but he does. Jessica knew we had a thing together back then so she still thinks I like him. She tries keeping him away from me, but he's always finding ways to see me. I know Tae still has a thing for me, but he won't admit it and he won't break up with Jessica because he somehow still "loves her."

I groaned and turned off the T.V. I went back upstairs and jumped into bed again.

"My life sucks."

I shut my eyes and I was done for the day. I just wanted to leave New York and away from this problem.

----

Author's Note :

Sorry for any mistakes or sentences that don't make any sense. Just go with the flow.

I hope you enjoyed this and keep in touch with this fanfic!

Find out what happens next ~ 0:

And don't forget to Vote for this chapter! It keeps me motivated! :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 16.3K 76
(prijašnji CONFUSED [završena ✔️️]) ❝Neka se uvijek sretnemo sa osmijehom, jer osmijeh je početak ljubav.❞ All right reserved by asimaginator © 2014...
19.9K 916 23
Njih dvoje su različiti svjetovi! Ona,mlada,lijepa Dalmatinka. Cura koja bi život dala za Hajduka. On,mlad,zgodan,želja svih djevojaka. Ali ima jednu...
25.9K 791 23
Prava ljubav dođe onda kada se najmanje nadaš...Možda nije lagano, možda nije sve bajno i krasno, ali je vrijedno.
113K 6.6K 25
Nakon brojnih iskušenja, Alexandra se vraća snažnija i pametnija nego ikada. Slabosti koje je imala nekoć, sada su nestale i spremna je za novu rundu...