Hold Me Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father... More

Prolouge | Blue
Chapter One | One + One
Chapter Two | The Matrimony
Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up
Chapter Four | Soft
Chapter Five | A Couple Bandz
Chapter Six | You Aint Shit
Chapter Seven | Bed Peace
Chapter Eight | Hustler's Ambition
Chapter Nine | White Girls
Chapter Ten | I'll Be There
Chapter Eleven | War Ready
Chapter Twelve | If I Aint Got You
Chapter Thirteen | Daddy
Chapter Fourteen | Hold Me
Chapter Fifteen | No Angel
Chapter Sixteen | Start Over
Chapter Seventeen | Bout' Mine
Chapter Eighteen | Don't Understand Me
Chapter Nineteen | WTH
Chapter Twenty | Resentment
Chapter Twenty One | I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Two | Spotless Mind
Chapter Twenty Three | Good By Now
Chapter Twenty Four | Again
Chapter Twenty Five | Stay With Me
Chapter Twenty Six | See You Again
Chapter Twenty Seven | The Manipulation
Chapter Twenty Nine | When They Come For Me
Chapter Thirty | I Got You
Chapter Thirty One | The Pressure
Chapter Thirty Two | Angel of Mine
Chapter Thirty Three | Bye Bye
Chapter Thirty Four | For My Brother
Chapter Thirty Five | Still Standing
Epilouge | Hold Me Down
Qveen's Note
Trilogy | Hold It Down

Chapter Twenty Eight | Still

28.6K 1.1K 283
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Twenty Eight | Still
_____

The question everybody ask is
how we make it last

I tell them

I still

He still

We still

We go through problems like everybody else

but I don't mind 'cause it makes us keep it fresh

What's sadder than an argument is the thought we may have never been

He's my lover, my baby's father, my lifetime partner and my friend,

Still the man of my dreams,

He still,

Still the man for me and I'm still in love with him so deeply - Tamia
_____

S|o to @zeeloveszebras for suggesting this wonderful song in the 23rd chapter. Thank you love, I fell in love with it when I heard it!
_____

1 Week Later
_____

Essence

I shot up straight in the bed and instantly regretted it once I felt the pain begin in my chest. The fact that I was shot only a couple months ago tended to slip my mind. I ignored it though, as I slapped a hand over my shocked mouth in disbelief. I'd just had a dream and everything finally came back to me. All of the pieces to the puzzle were put together. A pain rose in my chest as I remembered, not from the gunshot wound but from the stinging of my heart.

"It was Money," I mumbled as I stared off into space as I had come to the conclusion that my memory was now back and I felt like shit. I had blown Money off completely for JD yesterday and now it all came back to me. JD tried to play me and I almost allowed him to do so. He tried to manipulate me and I almost fell for every last word that he said.

"Hey baby," JD said as he walked into my room with a wide grin on his face. I gave him a forced smile, but inside I was fuming. I stayed quiet as he walked closer to me and stopped to plant a kiss on my lips, but before he could do it I slapped fire to him as my hand met with his cheek. The fake smile dropped almost instantly as anger began to rise again.

"You fuckin' liar." I yelled loudly as I glared at him with a hard stare. I had grown to hate him before this, but now I was more than disgusted with his presence. JD really did need help, mental help that is.

"What the fuck is your problem Essence?" he asked like he didn't know what was up as he held his red cheek. The fact that he continued to act clueless only made me angrier. I was a ticking time bomb and before long, I'd really explode. I had picked up way too many of Money's habits over time and it was showing.

"You lied to me, you tried to manipulate me. Just because I didn't remember shit, you used it to your advantage. You fucking bastard, JD I can't believe you tried to pull that shit on me like I wouldn't remember sooner or later. I should beat your ass myself, but luckily I'm more worried about my health than your lunatic ass. Get the fuck out of my room and get some help you asshole." I yelled at him angrily as my blood boiled. The pain in my chest grew, which told me that I needed to calm myself down because I was not completely out of the clear yet.

"Damn and she's back. Can't blame a brother for tryin' it love," he chuckled as shrugged his shoulders and grabbed all of his stuff. He continued to smirk at me as he prepared to leave. I wanted so badly to put hands on him, but all of these cords hooked into my arm held me back from jumping out of this bed and attacking.

"Get the fuck out of my room and don't call me that." I stated through gritted teeth as I pressed the red button to alert the front desk outside in the hallway. He held his hands up in defense with that same smirk still on his face. He winked at me as he left out of my room without another word. Once he was gone, a breath of relief escaped my mouth.

"Is there anything we can get for you Mrs.Johnson or do you need my assistance?" one of the nurses responded over the built-in speaker that was labled on the television remote for emergencies. This was classified as one, because I needed to see my baby. It's been way too long since I've seen him and actually knew who he was.

"I'm fine, but can you please do me the biggest favor and phone my husband, my real husband for me. Tell him that his wife loves him so much and really needs to see him as soon as possible," I said through the speaker as I stared at the white wall ahead of me. It's been so long since I told him that and since I've heard those words until they seemed foreign to me. I knew he still loved me though, those feelings would never die.

"Oh my, well, we see you've obtained your memory back, which is absolutely great Mrs.Johnson. In the meantime, I'm gonna' call your husband up and while you wait, I'll send a doctor in to have you checked out properly." the woman said and I smiled slightly at the thought of getting to see Money soon. I wasn't even concerned with my own health right now, I just wanted to see him. I've seen him over the past week, but it felt like it had been months.

After I got off the phone with the nurse, I laid back in the bed and rested my aching bones. I closed my eyes as I waited on my husband to arrive, hopefully it wouldn't take long. I hope that he brings Domani along as well, I missed him just as much. I knew Money was probably hurt by what happened last week, but I hope he wouldn't still hold that against me and just understand the circumstance. Even if he did feel some type of way, I knew that our love was still strong.

_____

Money

"Yo," I said into the phone in my deep and weary voice. I cleared my throat after it came out, because I sounded old as shit. It was almost twelve o'clock noon and I was still asleep in bed. I didn't have shit better to do with myself today, so I stayed at home in the comforts of my own crib. I was upset that my good ass sleep was being disturbed.

Lately, I've been running myself crazy and it was about time I stopped and rested. Today was suppose to be that day I put everything aside and catch up on myself, but this call interrupted me. I was half sleep, so I hadn't even opened my eyes to look at the screen.

"Hey there, Mr.Johnson. This is one of the nurses at Mercy hospital, and we were instructed by your wife to phone you. I was told to relay the message, she loves you dearly and needs to see you as soon as possible. Not only did she send that message, but she obtained her memory back in only a week. Your wife is blessed and highly favore Mr.Johnson," the woman said through the phone and my ears perked up at her words. I didn't need to hear shit else, so I ended the call in her face. I jumped up from the bed as quickly as I could and ran towards the shower. My baby was back.

I turned the shower on warm and brushed my teeth as I waited. I wasn't about to get dressed up, but I needed to be fresh for my baby. I jumped into the shower and bathed every part of my body using the Axe body wash that I was trying. Essence usually always picks out my shit, so I picked up the first thing that I saw from the store. It smelt good, so the shit was a go.

After I showered, I pulled on some red Ralph Lauren polo boxers, dark gray sweat pants, and a black t-shirt, with the Jordan Bred 11's. The spring had come, it was the beginning of April now, but I wasn't ready to let go of the cold weather completely. I lotioned my face up before throwing on a Chicago Bulls hat backwards and was out of the door. Domani was chilling with his aunte today, so I was by my damn self. I jumped into my car and headed straight for the hospital, but decided to stop by a flower shop that was on the way over there.

I went into the store quickly and bought Essence a dozen of white and pink mixed roses with a bunch of different colored and shaped balloons. The shit came up to be almost a hundred bucks, but I aint sweat it because it was for my shawty. I paid for everything with my black card and headed back to the car before finally heading to the hospital. Anxiety grew within me as I got closer, I was anxious as fuck to see her.

It didn't take long for me to get to Mercy hospital and find a decent parking space that wasn't too far. My lazy ass aint feel like walking, so I copped me a handicap. I wish they would tow my shit. I grabbed all of the shit I'd bought and headed into the building quickly. Over the past month, I'd learned this route by heart. I took the elevator up to the fifth floor and found her room number on the wall. I stopped at the door and took a deep sigh before going in.

I walked inside of the hospital room to see her eating ice. Once her eyes landed on me, that got widder and her mouth fell open. I don't know why she was so shocked, that was suppose to be all me. I closed the door back with my foot and took in her appearance. Even with her hair pulled up into messy bun and glasses on, she looked like the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

She kept staring at me as I made my way over to her bed. Once I reached her, I handed her the dozen of roses and the balloons that were tied around the decorated vase. She took the vase and sat it aside quickly before she sat up in the bed. Then, she held her arms out for me and walked into her embrace. I wrapped my arms around her small body and smiled to myself.

"Damn, it's been so long." I mumbled more to myself than to her, but she still heard me. Her arms got tighter around my body and before I knew it, I heard sniffling from her. I stood in her embrace, but pulled my head back so that I could see what was up for her. I didn't know why she was crying, but I would find out. Now that she was awake, I would do everything to make sure she was good.

"Hey, hey, why you cryin' baby?" I asked as I looked down at her. She continued to sniffle into my chest as I felt a spot on my shirt becoming stained from her tears. I didn't even give a fuck about that, I just wanna' know wassup with my lady.

"I don't know, I'm sorry about the past couple days. I just missed you so much Money," she croaked as her voice faded away on the last part. I sighed as I pulled away and grabbed her face in my hands. I lifted her chin so that she looked into my eyes when I spoke to her.

"Ian' trippin over that shit E, it wasn't yo' fault. I missed you even more baby girl and I'm just glad you back with your memory. I love you," I told her and kissed her forehead. "You still love me too right?" I added as I looked into her eyes.

"Is that even a question Money? Of course I love you, I'm not sure I can ever stop," she said with a small smile on her face as she sniffled to keep the tears from falling.

"Good, that's the shit I like to hear. Now, you need to stop cryin' them pretty little eyes out because ian' wait a whole damn month to see you cryin'." I said and she laughed as I wiped the tears away from her eyes with my thumbs. After I was done, I just stared at her face and bit my bottom lip. Before I could stop myself, I placed my lips against hers in a simple kiss. I kissed her a total of three times before pulling away with a smirk.

"Damn bae, you need some carmex," I said sarcastically as I licked my lips. She smacked my chest roughly and rolled her eyes as she moved away from me like she had an attitude. I grabbed her hips and gently pulled her back closer to me.

"It's aight tho, I'd kiss yo' crusty ass lips any day of the week." I told her as I kissed her lips once again before sitting down on the side of the bed. My eyes roamed her body and inappropriate thoughts surfaced to my mind, it woudn't be me if I didn't speak on them.

"After we see wassup wit yo' health and they let you come home, that pussy mine babe." I told her and she burst out laughing like it was the funniest shit in the world. I didn't get the joke, because I been dead ass beating my dick all month. I was tired of having to go buy lotion because I ran out, shit stressful as fuck.

"You're disgusting, you know that right?" she asked as she made more room for me in the bed. I got fully into the bed and laid back on the pillow. Once I was comfortable, she laid back on my chest and grabbed my hand into hers. She laced her fingers with mine and just played with my hand, her ass weird as shit.

"Only for my shawty, I been hungry for you." I smirked as I wrapped my arm around her waist and began to place small kisses along the side of her face and down to her neck. She chuckled as she mushed my face away.

"Money, move."

"Nah, girl I haven't had none of this in a month. Don't be stingy and shit." I told her seriously as I gave her that look. She smiled up at me innocently as she continued to play with my fingers. I would much rather play with her, but I was just chilling for right now.

"I'm not baby, maybe a little later on. I haven't had time to shave down there yet, it's been months. My kitty is hairy as shit too." she whined and I burst out laughing. The shit was funny and I damn sure did laugh.

Essence was the type of girl to go bald and I liked my shit just like that. I didn't want no hair down there, the shit was just there so why not shave it? That bushy ass hair didn't do shit, but get in the way, there was no purpose for it. Like my nigga T.I said, I shouldn't see nothing but pussy when I look down there.

"I don't give a damn," I told her and she grinned before looking over her shoulder at me. I don't know what the hell she was grinning for, but in order for me to put my mouth and tongue on her, she had to throw some Nair on that shit first.

"So you'd eat hairy pussy?" she asked with a sly grin on her face. I scoffed as I held my head further away from hers. Fuck she thought this was, I was just bullshitting with her ass.

"Nah, ian' say all that babe, but I'll go buy you some razors and Nair so you can shave that shit for me." I told her seriously and she smacked my chest again before shaking her head while laughing. I was dead ass serious too, while she laughing. I like my shit shaved before I eat it.

"You aint shit Money, I love your honesty tho." she threw over her shoulder sarcastically and I sighed. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead before focusing my attention on this new show they had out called the Westbrooks. I wasn't into this TV shit, but Essence watched it, so I did too.

"Oh my God, India's attitude is so fucking nasty. I would have been punched that bitch in her mouth. She bad, but that nasty attitude make her ugly." Essence said as she rubbed my hand while watching TV. She was snapping loud as hell too about the youngest girl, India.

"How her attitude nasty babe?" I asked, feeding into her gossip about the show when I really didn't give a shit about neither one of them girls. She smacked her lips before throwing a frown my way. Damn, I was just trying to be a good husband and ask questions to make her think I was into the shit too.

"Boy, I know you see how she been talking to her sisters and stuff like she the boss of them and her ass the youngest. She just so disrespectful." she ranted on and on as I nodded my head then kissed the side of her neck.

"Forreal bae?" I asked as I kissed her a different spot in her neck. "She seem straight to me," I said honestly and she rolled her eyes as she frowned at me again before pushing my head away from her. I sighed as I continued to hold her waist.

"Boy, don't play with me. You just saying that because you think she cute," she said cutting her eyes at me. I was going back to me old way, one that was always best, keep it one hundred and not lying about shit. I never had a reason too and I don't now.

"Yeah, you right. She cute, but she aint got shit on my wife. Now stop pushin' me girl." I said as I pulled her back closer to me and I kissed her neck again, but licked the spot with my tongue this time. She laughed as she tilted her neck further to the side, giving me more room.

"I guess I'm gone let that one slide, but don't try that shit again Damian Jalil'," she said and I nodded my head as I stopped kissing her neck and just rested my chin on her shoulder. I was just happy to have my baby back.

"Damn," Essence mumbled as she released my hand and placed her hand over her chest and felt at her wound. I was alert immediately as I sat up and looked at her to see a look of distress on her face. A frown formed onbmy face as I climbed from the bed so that I could really look at her.

"Aye, Essence you aight?" I asked in utter concern.

"Yes, I'm fine baby. Just a little pain in my chest. I'm fine though." she said and reached for my hand again, but I moved. For some reason, I didn't believe her. Essence was the type of wife to try and hide her pain, but I knew she wasn't alright.

"Stop lyin', I'll be right back." I said as I walked out of the room to get a doctor to come in and look at her. She tried to protest, but I went outside anyway to alert somebody that couls check up on her.

"Aye, my wife need some medication or some. She havin' some chest pains." I said as I reached the desk in the hall. The doctor got up and headed back to the room with me on his tail, but as I made my way there I noticed my moms walking down the hall with Domani by her side. Once he saw me, he came running.

"Da da," he yelled as he ran down the long hallway until he ended up in my embrace. I smiled as I lifted him up and held him. I gave him a pound as I met my moms half way.

"Wassup little man? I missed you." I said truthfully as I saw him smile. He nodded his head as he started playing with the hat on my head. He took it off and placed it on his own head.

"Damn, you ain' had to miss me back little nigga, its cool. Wassup Ma," I said as I ran a hand over Domani's fresh haircut and stood in front of my moms. I pulled her into a quick side hug and she kissed my cheek the best way her short ass could.

"Hey son, where is my daughter in law at?" she asked and I sighed and shook my head as I headed back into Essence's room. Once Domani caught sight of his mon and vice versa, he tried to jump from my arms and run over to his her. I held him tighter in my arms because she was taking the medicine the doctor had given her.

"Mr.Johnson, I'm glad you came back. Your wife is doing really well in recovery, with only minor chest pains here and there. Of course that isn't nothing we can't solve. I'm afraid we'll have to keep her one more night to make sure everything is going well before we send her home. After tonight, she'll be all yours." The doctor said and I nodded my head and shook her hand. She cleaned everything up and left out of the room.

"Mommy, mommy." Domani yelled as he continued to reach out his little arms for his moms. I laughed and shook my head as I took him over closer to her and allowed him to hug his momma. She kissed his forehead and held him in her arms tightly since the other day.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much Domani. Mommy loves you too," she cooed to Domani as she held him against the part of her chest that wasn't hurt. I just looked at them, seeing them happy was enough for me to be happy. Those two mean't the universe to me.

"I'm glad you're doing good baby girl, I prayed hard about you over the past month, it's good to have you back," my moms told Essence and she smiled before reaching out to hug her. They conversated for awhile as I sat down on the couch and just watched them.

I still had my wife here on Earth with me and I owe that to the big man for seeing me through this hard time and bringing her out. I was able to keep my wife and that was of the biggest things that could have made or broke my heart.

She still was able to be here with me and holds the most important spot in my heart along with our son. She is still the woman that I love and that I won't ever stop loving, no matter what may happen between the two of us.

We still have the love that can't nobody else have. We're different from all the other relationships out here. Nah, we not perfect, but we know what we got and we know how to work to keep what we got. The Johnson's STILL on top and if you thought otherwise, kill ya' self.
_____

Essence

"Girl, what the fuck do you want?" Money said to me in a muffled tone as I played with his lips. He was laid up in the bed next to me and I was bored as shit, so I decided to play with his face. I had nothing else better to do, so why not?

"Nothinggg," I responded in a sing song voice as I chuckled a little bit afterwards. He lifted his head up from the pillow to look at me suspiciously and I gave him an innocent smile. He smirked and shook his head.

"Okay," he replied simply and laid back down on the pillow. I smacked my lips and hit him in his chest before he started laughing and sat back up. He knew damn well, I had something to tell him.

"Okay, damn." he said sarcastically as he saf up in the bed and gave me his full atention. I sighed as a couple memories flashed across my mind and made a huge grin come across my face. I was definitely something else and so were these thoughts that had been going through my head since Domani left with his grandma.

"Well, there is this one thing that I have on my mind," I said in an innocent voice and he laughed again before wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his hand on my thigh.

"Wassup baby?"

I smirked at him and instead of responding in words, my hands began to wander. With the innocent look, I reached for the waist band of his jogging pants and started to undo the string to them, but he was quick with his hands and stopped me.

"Nah, hell nah. It aint even finna' go down like that E." he said in amusement as he took my hands and placed them back on my own lap. I sighed and began to pout my lips. It's been a month and I waa horny right now.

"Pleaseee," I whined as I stuck my bottom lip out and looked back at him. I was far from a kid, but right now I was acting like one in hopes of getting what I wanted right now.

"No," he said sternly after he kissed my lips.

"Please,"

"Nah E, your chest might start back hurtin' and I'm not gone be the cause of it when I break this dick off in you, so no." he stated again and I smacked my lips, gaining an attitude. I knew he was only looking out for me, but this shit here aint no joke.

"My chest has nothing to do with my pussy Money. I get that you're concerned, but I'll be fine babe. I just need it right now." I pleaded with him, but he still didn't seem to budge and that made me cranky.

"Wit' a nigga like me it does, worry about ya' health now and I got you on the rest as soon as we get home, I promise." he said as he kissed my lips again, but I didn't kiss him back. I was not happy with his answer, but seems as if I had no other choice. My supplier was not budging.

"What about just the tip? It's been a whole month or more."

"Oh, I know how long it's been. I'm out of lotion, as we speak." he said and I cracked a smile. My baby has had to jack off since I've been down and out.

"Well, you won't need lotion if you give me what I want."

"Ya' know, Domani caught me jackin' off one time." he said changing the subject and I had to respond. I could only imagine Domani walking in on Money while he was beating his meat, that must have been a hard sight for my poor little two year old baby.

"What the hell Money?" I frowned at him.

"Aye, it aint my fault. That nigga barged in my damn room without knockin', so he got an eye full. Nigga gone ask me what I was doin' and started laughin'." he said and I shook my head and laughed softly. Money was hilarious when he wanted to be.

"What do you do then Money?"

"I finished the job, the fuck you thought? I had to get my nut, so I finished jackin' off. He ran out of them room eventually, he shouldn't have came in on me." Money said and I shook my head. He is just ridiculous.

"You're disgusting,"

"Says the one that's tryna' have sex on the hospital bed, girl bye." he said and I rolled my eyes while he laughed. I caught him off guard as I reached into his pants and boxers, before he could stop me. I took ahold of his tool and smirked as he frowned at me.

"Essence, what the fuck -- Awe shit." he groaned as he cut himself off mis-sentence as I began to stroke his tool. I smirked as my small hands went up and down his shaft, causing him to lean his head back as his hard-on grew in my palms. After another minute I stopped, but I still held it in my hand as I spoke.

"Mhm, now if you dont give me what I want, I will squeeze your balls until I see blood." I said and he coughed as he moved off of the bed away from me a bit. I grabbed one of his balls and applied pressure, causing him to jump and grab my hand.

"Okay, okay, damn. You crazy as shit girl." he said as he took my hand out of his pants. I shook my head as kissed his lips. He climbed off the bed and I made myself comfortable as I got ready to finally get what I'd been waiting on.

Money kissed along my neck before he reached my ear. "I'm still not fuckin' you." He whispered into my ear with a smirk on his handsome ass face. I glared at him hard until I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. He sighed as he came around and stood in front of me.

"Don't be like that, there is enough of you to have as much as you want when you get to the crib, right now I need you to focus on your health." He told me, but I only rolled my eyes in response. I wasn't trying to hear none of that shit there.

"I'm fine Money,"

"If you was fine, they wouldn't have had to keep you another night babe." He told me and I rolled my eyes, copping an attitude with me. He shook my head as He got back into the bed and pulled me into my side again. I wanted to pull away, but I decided to not fight him because I wanted him to hold me in his arms anyway.

"Man, don't get no attiude."

"Whatever," I say quickly, attitude lacing every bit of my rone. I was petty as hell too, faking like I was mad. I was trying to make him think that I had an attitude so he'd give in, but seemed like he was already hip to the game I was trying to run on him.

He shook my head as he laid back onto the soft pillow and prepared to take himself to sleep. I was acting shitty right now, so he just decided some sleep like I wasn't here. Hd found himself dozing off when I spoke up and took him out of his slumber. His ass needed to be up with me anyway, even though I was tired myself now.

"Baby?" he called softly. He couldn't even get the words out of my mouth, so he made a simple noise to let me know that he'd heard me calling him. He knew becaue I would snap if he tried to ignore me.

"I love you," I whispered and kissed his right cheek.

"I love you too baby, always and forever." He said and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead and then he went for my lips. I leaned into his embrace and closed my eyes. It wasn't even that late, but the both of us were exhausted from talking all day, so we were taking it in early for the night.

After a month of basicay being dead to the world, leaving my husband, son, and family behind, God saw me through. He gave me second chance at being a wife, mother, daughter, niece, sister, and friend again. Most importantly, he gave me another chance at spending life with the two most important people in my life, Damian & Domani Jalil'.

I still am able to be here with my family. I'm able to wake up to my husband and son, in great health. I love my son and husband unconditionally and the good Lord allowed me to be here to tell them that another time and for that, I was thankful.

He still has a hold on my heart and he always will. Damian Jalil' Johnson has been the love of my life going on six years now and I'm not sure that could ever change. He's given me one of the greatest gifts, but also the opportunity to love and be loved like no other.

We still have unconditional love, even after being apart for the past month and a couple times before. We were separated for a whole two years, yet we manage to still keep it strong. There were ao many trials and tribulations that were mean't to break us apart, but us Johnson's are STILL standing and we always will.
_______

Hope you enjoyed!

Excuse all errors.

Now, y'all know I wasn't gone end my #EMoney like that. lol This was just a chapter of them.

Since I see y'all hate JD so much, none of him this chapter.

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 61 4
MyKing Black is a young man who thinks he knows exactly what he wants. He has a love for money and power and he does whatever he has to do to get it...
422K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...