I'm A Mess ~ Camren

By Dantanafantasy

Drama? Crush? Flirting? Love? Teen Pregnancy? Member of a girl group? How does one balance all of that? "I'm... More

On The Road... AGAIN!!
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 (Final)
SEQUEL:)))
Sequel is ready!!
SEQUEL IS NOW AVAILABLE
Publishing?

10

2.6K 58 16
By Dantanafantasy

Dinah rolls her eyes as she is woken up by the blaring sound of her phone's alarm.

Their flight to Miami doesn't leave until 5:15 AM but knowing them, they take forever to get ready and airport security is no joke these days.

"Get your butt up!" Dinah shouts into Normani's ear as she's on her way to the shower.

Normani reluctantly gets up.

"I'm gonna go see if Ally's up while you get dressed." Normani announces to Dinah as she heads towards the door.

"Morning little sunshine!" Normani says trying to brighten the mood at the fact that they're up at 2AM.

Ally is already dressed and packed and invites Normani into the room.

"I'm so glad we're getting a break, finally." Ally says trying to start a convo with Normani.

"Oh my god yes it's a gift from above." Normani says causing Ally to let out a little laugh.

They do some small talk for a few minutes then Normani heads back to her room to get ready, hoping Dinah is done.

"Lauren! I thought you were getting out of bed when I was entering the shower, we can't be late to the lobby!" Camila says in an excited angry voice.

"Ughhhh ." Lauren moans as she covers her head with a pillow.

Camila heads down to the lobby leaving Lauren.

"Where's LJ ?" Normani asks in a snarky tone.
"I left her in the room she was taking too long, I told her we can't be late." Camila says giving herself a face palm.

A few minutes later Lauren tips into the lobby looking exhausted.

"Rough night?" Ally asks bumping Lauren's arm.

"Yeah, I had so many thoughts running through my mind." She tells them as she pushes her hair out of her face.

"Well we have a 6 hour flight ahead of us, feel free to vent away." Dinah says rubbing Lauren's back in a comforting way.

When they get to LAX they get through security rather quickly, mostly due to the fact that they're on one of the first flight of the day.

The wait to board the plane is about an hour and a half , so they decide to nap for a bit.

"Flight 1432 to Miami will begin boarding now, starting with coach." An announcer says, signaling the girls and their team to begin gathering their things.

"I can't wait for the day that we can finally get a private jet." Normani says as she rubs her eye.

"Word!" Dinah responds back.

Once they're all situated on the plane, Dinah starts a casual conversation with Lauren.

"So how have you been doing? I feel like the two of haven't talked just alone since forever ago." Dinah tells her.

"I know it's been kinda crazy these past few months...for all of us." Lauren says back to her.

"What's the low down on you and Walz?" Dinah asks Lauren.

"W-w-what "low down" ?!" Lauren says as she makes air quotations with her fingers.

"Oh all of us have been watching you two like a hawk, you two are totally linking!" Dinah says in an excited voice .

"Uhmmm no we are not." Lauren says in a stern tone putting her hand in Dinah's face.
"Don't make me go on a rant about love and sexuality." Lauren says as a threat, knowing Dinah hates hearing her long rants.

"Okay whatever you say." Dinah says still not believing Lauren.

"What's on your mind? Remember in the lobby you said you needed to vent ." Dinah says in attempt to change the subject.

Lauren takes a deep breath, "Yeah." She says taking a pause.

"I've just been thinking a lot about how I'm gonna reveal this to my parents ... And brother and sister." Lauren says as she points at her still not yet visible bump.

"You know how whenever I'm in the Miami area , they're just all over me... I mean I don't blame them I have been gone forever." Lauren continues.

"So what's your plan are you gonna tell them now?" Dinah asks.

"That's what I don't know, I'm gonna feel them out I guess." Lauren says shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren and Dinah continue talking about everything and anything and only taking a break every few minutes when Lauren politely excuses herself to use the bathroom.

The 6 hours from L.A. to Miami went by in no time.

"Please remain seated at this time." The pilot announces over the intercom as the plane begins landing.

When they get off the plane, the girls hop into a blacked out SUV while Will stays behind to collect their bags.

"Wait is the show tonight or tomorrow!?" Camila says genuinely not knowing.

The others don't know either. Big Rob interiors and confirms that the show is indeed tonight.

"Oh my god I'm so tired I don know if I can go on tonight." Dinah says as furiously rubs her eyes.

"Just think about those screaming fans, they seriously take away any problems and give motivation." Ally says trying to stay positive.

As the SUV pulls into the venue, they can't help but smile after noticing quite a few fans lined up outside the gate hoping to get a glimpse of them ahead of tonight's show.

When they exit the vehicle they wave at the fans mouthing to them that they'll try to come back out later.

"There's no time to horse around, every station wants to interview you all." Big Robs tells them as he leads them to a room for their first out of seven interviews for the day .

They all groan in harmony.

"Who are you so busy texting?" Dinah asks Camila as she looks over her shoulder noticing she's been muttering during every interview to get back on her phone.

"Oh it's-" Camila's cut off as the next interviewer steps into the room.

At this point , each interviewer is basically asking the same questions just phrased differently.

"Finally!!!" Ally says as she jumps up off the couch after the final interview for the day.

"To the food!" Normani says as she exits the room as if she's Superwoman.
The others follow except for Lauren.

"Hey aren't you coming?" Camila asks as she backs up into the doorway.

"Yeah I-I'm coming I just - it takes me longer to get up now, I feel like I'm completely drained and I haven't done anything today." Lauren explains to Camila.

Camila walks over to Lauren and offers a hand to help her get up.

"Th-thanks ." Lauren says once again stumbling over her words.

Camila and Lauren meet back up with the others, they all split up and sit wherever. Camila , Normani and Dinah mingle with one of the opening acts.

Ally is joking around with Will and Big Rob, and Lauren grabbed a plate and then went to the bus.

Lauren is lying on the couch in the bus and suddenly jumps up as she hears the door opening.

"MOMMY!"! Lauren says in a very excited tone as she jumps up to hug her mother.

"What's wrong are you sick?" Clara asks in an alarmed tone after getting word that her daughter was in the bus while the others were inside enjoying themselves.

Lauren thinks in her in her head weather she should just get it done and over with and tell her mother or wait until next week .

"No I'm good, just a bit tired from all this back and forth time zone stuff." Lauren tells her after deciding she'd wait until next week when her mind is clear from performing.

"Where's daddy and Chris and Taylor?" Lauren asks .

"Oh they'll be here tonight , your dad had to work, Taylor had volleyball practice and Chris went boating with some friends." Clara tells her, Lauren nods.

Lauren and her mother sit on the bus for awhile just catching up on things.

Lauren's called back in for meet and greet and her mother and her greet Camila's family.

"1-2-3." The photographer says as she holds up a hand cueing them to stay still.

"Hope you enjoy the show sweetie." Ally says as she kneels down pulling the little girl in for one last hug.

"Last one girls." Big Rob says as the final fan enters from behind the curtain.

"Wait actually there one more it's a surprise guest!" Big Rob tells them stopping the girls in their tracks.

The rest of Lauren's family comes from behind the curtain and poses with them for a picture.

The girls spend a few minutes talking with Lauren's family then Lauren goes outside with them to catch up.

"Be back in 30 for hair, makeup and wardrobe." Will tells Lauren.
Lauren gives him a thumbs up.

"So you never told who you were texting earlier." Dinah says to Camila as she jumps onto the counter to sit beside her.

"Oh yeah that's right." Camila starts off with.

"It was Shawn." Camila says as her face gets flustered just at the thought of his name.

"Mendes!??" Dinah asks in a shocked tone.

"Yeahhh." Camila says wondering why Dinah's so shocked

"No no it's just , I never realized you two connected like that I mean as friends period." Dinah says explaining her reaction.

"He's just a pretty nice dude, I just talk to him when I don't feel like talking to you all." Camila explains to Dinah.

"You two have to go get dressed now!" Their makeup artist nearly yells at them due to it almost being show time.

Lauren tips in and gets her hair and makeup done quickly.

"WHAT'S UP MIAMI!?" Lauren and Camila shout out together after the second song.

"Both of us are so glad to be here, considering this is where we came from, these are the streets we walked." Camila tells the large crowd.

"It's funny how both of us came from Miami but we never knew eachother before X Factor." Lauren tells the crowd.

"1-2-3 lets go" Normani shouts as the track to Going Nowhere starts blaring out.

The show goes rather fast, the girls chop right through each song and every dance move.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MIAMI!" Ally shouts into the microphone.
"WE LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!" Camila says as they exit the stage.

The next couple of days and concerts fly by.

"Finally our final date of this tour!" Dinah announces to the others in excitement.

The next chapter will hopefully be more exciting, this was kinda a bridge or filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...