Ziam (Oneshots)

Від Ziam2222

Більше

Ziam Smut (Oneshots)
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Untitled
The Green Monster
Shower Sex
New Sensations
Control
The Porn Star ;)
The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)
Writing Assignments
Perks To An Early Start
Words Aren't Always Enough
Clink
The Pool Experience
Zealous
Only Mine
Happy New Year
Untitled (Part 1 & 2)
So Innocent
Can I Fix My Hair Now?
Just You And I
Leave Your Mark
Save Me From Myself
Hold It Against Me
Your Love Is Wicked
Like Never Before
Too Darn Hot
THC & Confessions
Headlight Disco
The Ultimate Key To The Cause
No Use Praying
Under The Willow
You (Make Me Worthy)
Change His Ways
Forbidden
Crazy About
Among The Wreckage (yes, that's me)
Days With You (on repeat)
On Top Of The World
Even Though It's Wrong
Finding Someone To Stay
Finding Someone To Stay (Sequel)
Study Session
Physical Perfection
Seven Minute Mile
You're A Distraction
I'll Be Strong For You
in secret, between the shadow and soul
Breathe Though the Heat (or our desire)
Say That You Love Me
Yours Faithfully
Two Sets To One
Pick A Star (Part 2 of two sets to one)
I Don't Remember Falling In Love With You
I'll Always Have You
Chaotically
Just Outside Reach
Such A Flirt
Will You?
Window Payne
While The Rockets Burn
I'm the Drug in Your Veins, Just Fight Through the Pain
Fluffy Ears and Fake Tails
Your Dates is Blind
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
On the Mat (or Yeah, I'd Hit That)
Late night caller
Fly Me To The Moon
Paper Hearts
Twenty Pounds (Accompanied piece to Paper Hearts)
Lucky To Call You Mine
#COURAGE
Eve of Destruction
WRITING: ZIAM DESK SMUT.
You're My Favorite Story
Louis Tomlinson: Band Director
Destiny
Good Morning
The Stars In Your Eyes
In which Zayn loves Liam
Remember How I Made You Scream
A Place To Rest
Phone Conversations
because it's nothing like we've ever known
Protect Me
Slowly
the silence that tells it all
Silent Treatment
Breaking up & Making up
Li-Yum

Saving for a rainy day

7.5K 69 5
Від Ziam2222

Summary: Idk why no one likes summaries anymore :/

By: Larrystylinsoninlove.tumblr.com

--------------------

“So much for your brilliant idea of a walk” Zayn teased the second they made their way back inside their complex. A day off, seemed to mean complete boredom for the two of them they had spent almost all morning sprawled across the sofa in Zayn’s apartment, with a bowl of popcorn; until they both decided that day time TV was probably the worst thing, maybe ever. Leading to Liam coming out with ‘I swear if we have to watch another Jeremy Kyle; I will stick a fork in my eye’ prompting Zayn’s wonderful suggestion that they ought to go for a walk.

In hindsight, that might not have been the greatest idea he’d ever had in his entire life. It might have been if the heavens hadn’t opened, the rain pelting down heavily down on the two of them, leaving them both completely drenched; soaked to the skin.

“How was I supposed to know it was going to rain?” Zayn defended, sure maybe it would have been a great idea to check the weather forecast before they went out, it wasn’t even something that passed through his mind, and he didn’t hear Liam suggesting it anyway.

The best about it was, they weren’t exactly that far away from the complex when it started to rain, a ten minute walk maximum, that really shouldn’t have taken them the half an hour it did take, with the two of them being so childish, messing about, trying to push the other over and kicking puddles at each other. Normally Liam was the sensible one, trying to take care of all five of them. Zayn got that, he did; there was something about Liam when he let his hair down, he stopped thinking and acted like the immature teenager like the rest of them did.

And somehow the two of them ended up straight back in Zayn’s apartment; sure Liam only lived up the stairs, but much to Liam’s complaint that that would have been an extra two flights of stairs to climb, and if he got pneumonia it would have all been Zayn’s fault; and of course he didn’t even have to answer that, Liam had jumped on his back as a result, which lead to the older boy running up the stairs, almost dropping  Liam in an attempt to pull his keys out of his pocket.

“You should have just known that Zayny” Liam announced jumping off his back, running a hand through his hair, the droplets of water dripping down his face from the simple movement.

Zayn’s eyes went straight for Liam, as soon as he jumped off him, his eyes glued to the figure in front of him, trailing the length of his body as soon as he pulled his jacket off, the pair of them were completely soaked through, the material clinging to Liam’s body in all the right places, leaving Zayn utterly speechless, he could see everything, every outline, it was all Zayn could do but force himself not to bite his lip. His mind was going somewhere he really couldn’t afford to let it; he had tried so hard to put Liam out of his mind, at least in that way anyway. Liam was his best friend; he couldn’t like him like that, he shouldn’t.

What the hell was wrong with him, he was utterly floored, all he had to do was get changed, give Liam a dry pair of sweat pants and a top to change into, and they could go back to messing about like normal, just the way they had been this morning.

“C’mon, let’s get you out of these wet clothes” sauntered forwards to take his grip at the bottom of Zayn’s hoodie, even at that Zayn knew Liam had no idea the effect those words had on him. It should have been something simple; it shouldn’t have been Zayn over thinking things like that. Liam didn’t want him, he shouldn’t want Liam either, that was the thing though; he did!

Yet at Liam’s words all he could do was raise his arms above his head to let him, take it off; what was this? Why couldn’t it just have been as simple as it was, why did he have to over think things so much?

“Zayn you okay?” Liam’s words broke him out of his train of thought, he knew he’d been staring, but he hadn’t realised he’d been so obvious about it. Liam had barely let Zayn’s hoodie drop to the floor, when Zayn realised he couldn’t take it anymore, he had to do something about it, he strode forwards, his hand reaching out to the back of his neck, he closed his eyes before he could even think about stopping himself. He couldn’t back out now, it would have been too obvious if he had, he’d never be able to look at Liam the same again, then again even if he didn’t back out he still wouldn’t be able to look at Liam the same again.

Before he even realised it, his lips were on Liam’s, his hand gripping lightly at the back of Liam’s neck, they just sort of stood there, neither of them moving at all. Zayn was suddenly aware of what he was doing, Liam’s lips were still against his, he could feel his own pulse race, his knees shaking, his palms were becoming clammy; yet Liam wasn’t pulling back. He was still standing there; the pressure against his lips was probably causing those reactions in him. Zayn was close to panicking, this had already ruined things between them.

That all seemed to fly straight to the back of his mind the second he felt Liam’s lips push back against his, his hands flying to Zayn’s hips pulling him closer. The want just took over him completely, what surprised him the most it was Liam that backed him up against the wall, his tongue trailing lightly across Zayn’s lips, begging for more, and who was Zayn to deny him that. They just somehow connected, their tongues danced together, hands holding onto the other afraid to let go, he wasn’t afraid to say it, everything just felt so right, like this was supposed to happen, that this was everything falling into place.

“Zayn”, Liam pulled back, shocked, his hand pressed against his lips. Zayn definitely let his thought’s get too far ahead of himself.

“Liam, I’m sorry – I” Zayn stated to explain, he couldn’t even explain it, he couldn’t have even put it into words without Liam never wanting to see him again.

“What the hell was that Zayn?” Zayn was thankful for the interruption, yet at the same time, the question petrified him.

“Liam I-“

“You can’t just go round kissing people, what the hell has gotten into you” Liam interrupted again, like he was against him having his say, maybe he didn’t want to hear it.

Zayn took a deep breath, the question he’d been dreading the most.

“You have Liam” He replied simply.

“What?” Liam asked, obviously confused.

“You’re what’s gotten into me Liam”

“Zayn, I-” Liam tried to but in, he couldn’t let him; if Zayn didn’t say this now he doubted he ever would.

“Don’t you get it? You, you’re all I think about, it’s so infuriating. Because you’re always in my head, whatever you do, and I can’t ask you to stop, because I don’t want you to stop”

“Zayn, you can’t do this to me” Liam pleaded.

“Liam, what are you talking about?”

“You can’t just drop all of this on me like that, it’s not fair.” Liam argued, as though this was the most obvious thing. Zayn got it though; it wasn’t fair for him to expect Liam to be the same with him after that, that had obviously ruined their friendship. How could they be the same now? They couldn’t, ever Zayn knew that.

“Liam I –“

“Because if you tell me you like me; or you kiss me, I won’t want to stop, I’ll just keep wanting to kiss you, and that’s not fair on you!” Liam sighed, his eyes finding his feet.

“Liam, haven’t you been listening to a word I say? I like you okay!”

“You like me?” Liam asked,

“And I kissed you because I couldn’t keep it in any longer, and you just look so hot standing there completely soaked through, your clothes clinging to you, the way you ran your hand through your hair, just, I just couldn’t stop myself”

“Zayn” Liam pleaded

“Please Liam“ Zayn wasn’t even sure what he was asking, he just needed Liam to believe him, and if he did like him, they could give this a shot, whatever this was.

Zayn was hopeful, he was sure his eyes showed it. Both sets of brown eyes locked, up until now Zayn never truly realised just how beautiful Liam’s eyes were, he’d been afraid to let their eyes meet for longer than they truly had to, this was just something he could never have expected.

“Kiss me” Liam finally spoke, his words seemed to break any spell that it seemed they were under, everything was Liam, and Zayn couldn’t complain.

Before he even knew what was happening, it was Liam’s hand that urged him forwards, their lips met for a second time, it was much simpler than before, Zayn knew better, he hadn’t just done it on a whim. This was something else; they could completely let themselves go around each other, he couldn’t honestly describe it, Liam made him crazy, in the best possible sense.

The lack of breath finally forced them back, his head resting on Liam’s forehead, trailing his thumb lightly across Liam’s slightly swollen bottom lip. The gasp that fell through the younger boys lips couldn’t have sounded hotter if he tried.

“Let’s get you out of these wet clothes” Zayn laughed, simply choosing to copy Liam’s words from before; his hands gripping against the bottom of Liam’s shirt, who raised his arms immediately at the gesture.

“I’ve never been so grateful for rain in my entire life” Liam’s words had them both in a fit of laughter, finally stopping when their lips found each other’s for a third time; Zayn knew he really couldn’t disagree with that.

Продовжити читання