The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)

Liam was walking home early in the morning. He was exhausted and feeling weird after spending the night with Zayn. The first thing he saw behind the door of his house was Louis who was looking at him in a strange way.

He got closer to him and waved ‘hi’.

“You better start explaining things!” Louis said and Liam looked at him confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“Um, get in. I’ll explain to you as soon as we’re in private!”

Liam opened the door and got in. His parents were still asleep and they both went to his room without any unnecessary noises.

“Now, explain what happened last night. And, before you lie, I have pictures.”

“Pictures of what?”

 “Um, you and Zayn leaving the place together last night!”

“What? There are pictures of me and Zayn last night?”

“Um, which part of Zayn is the most famous porn star in London, didn’t you understand? Of course there will be. He has paparazzi everywhere. Even people who do not care about porn know who he is. Now tell me what happened.”

And Liam began from the moment where Zayn stopped him at the convention till when they got to his home. He surely would explain all the stuff he did to him so he just said, ‘and then we had sex!’ Louis’ mouth was wide open by the time he was saying how sweet he was.

“And this morning?”

“What happened this morning?”

“I don’t know, you have to tell me cause you were there!”

“Oh nothing, I woke up and left.”

“What did he tell you?”

“Nothing he was asleep.”

“Wait, so you’re telling me, Zayn Malik took you to his home, was as sweetie sweet during sex and this morning you just left him there?”

“What can I do? Be like ‘Oh hey Zayn, that was incredible, go fuck some guys for work and I’ll be waiting for you here tonight.’ He’s a porn star Louis, it was nice and a lot, but it’s his job to fuck other guys. What do you pretend me to do? Being all sweet and nice while knowing he’s having himself on camera while he’s in some other guy’s ass?”

Louis stopped. Liam was right, it was Zayn’s job and it wasn’t fair on him to wait.

The videos of Zayn Malik ended up hidden, probably covered in dust. Liam couldn’t bring himself to watch them. Zayn in the videos was so different then Zayn he knew and he wanted to keep the actual image in his mind not some stupid video. He kept feeling his touch for weeks, and his lips on his, and hear his voice when he whispered cute stuff to him.

His heart beat increased whenever he remembered those stuff, and his knees felt weak. His breath depend and he couldn’t help but feel those same feelings he did inside him when it was actually happening. 

He spent his days locked in his house, he couldn’t stop thinking about him. He was desperate to see him and talk to him, but Zayn might be hooking up with someone different every night. In fact on magazines he was already linked with some other porn star with going out on a few ‘dates’ together and they have also reported that they will work together or regular projects.

Louis showed up in his house one day without any warning at all telling him that he needed to go out and forcing him to dress something nice and get ready so they can go for dinner. ‘Make it as a date,’ Louis said and Liam laughed at that.