Crazy About

Summary: because getting off in a semi-public place is a great way to relieve stress. (or really the one where zayn rims liam because he can.)

By: Hazzasweet.tumblr.com

-------------------

Liam’s not exactly sure what happened for him to get into the position he is in now, but he can’t say he’s complaining.

Being bent over, arms and knees resting against solid wood isn’t the most comfortable situation, but again, he’s not complaining.

Because while he may end up with several friction burns which might possibly lead to bleeding, this is the most thrilling thing he’s done in who knows how long for two reasons.

One, they could get caught.

And two, he’s pretty positive that he’s going to experience one of the best orgasms of his life.

“Zayn,” he whines, looking over his shoulder to see what the other lad is doing, but all he finds is Zayn naked, his towel pooled around his feet and the other man’s gaze directed onto his backside like it’s the most fascinating thing he’s ever seen. “Zayn, if you don’t dosomething about it, I’m leaving.”

He won’t. He won’t, and he can’t but it’s the exact words that need to be said for Zayn’s eyes to snap up to his and narrow. They’re sharp and daring Liam to move because they both know that if Liam even tries, Zayn’s only going to be even more of a fucking tease.

“Impatient,” comments, but he moves forward until his hands are against Liam’s hips, holding him in place. “I was enjoying the view.”

Liam snorts, but wiggles against Zayn’s warm hands and turns his face back around to relieve his neck. “One you’ve seen already.”

“One I won’t get tired of; one that I find incredibly sexy and one that I get all for himself.”

Zayn’s hands then slide down across the back of Liam’s thighs, which only sends a shiver down his spine. It’s more than a little surprising given the fact that they’re both hot because of the area they’ve decided to partake their sexual activities in.

“You’re sure no one will come in here?”

“We’ve booked it long enough. Now hush.”

And Liam does when he feels the softest brush against his cock. He can’t tell if Zayn is trailing his fingertips down his length or if it’s just the back of his hand. Regardless, it has him clamping his mouth shut, teeth knocking together because although Zayn’s not doing much in terms of touching him fully, it’s enough to have Liam know that Zayn’s going to take his sweet ass time in making him cum.

“Zayn,” he grits out, and tries his best not to take control of the situation.

But when he feels the sting of a hand against his ass, he shuts up immediately and knows better than to say anything else.

Zayn ends up nudging one of his legs, obviously wanting Liam to spread himself further, and he does so, relieved that one of his knees isn’t digging into the wood for at least a couple of seconds.

And as soon as he’s in place, Zayn’s hand is on his dick and tugging in careful motions, not giving Liam enough to completely come undone but just so that it makes him bite the inside of his cheek.

“Please, Zayn,” Liam says, swallowing down the moan he wants to release and trying his best not to beg. “Please.”

“It doesn’t take much to get you going, does it?”