So Innocent

Summary/Prompt:  Zayn can't help but get turned on over Liam's innocence and Zayn just wants to ruin him until Liam is begging to be his

By: Staircasehomos.tumblr.com

------------------------

Zayn was a bad boy, who liked to do bad things. Like smoke, skip class, and corrupt as many of his classmates as possible. Which is probably why he was so fasinated by Liam Payne, the most goody-two-shoes, innocent, sweet boy he had ever met. Liam once apologized to Zayn when Zayn had knocked into him. Zayn was intent on making a mess of Liam’s innocence. And he knew exactly how to do it.

“Hello?” Liam asked into the phone, a bit confused as to why Zayn was calling him on a Saturday night. 
“Hey there.” Zayn said lowly, his lips curling into a smirk as he laid in his bed.
“Do you need help with your science homework?” Liam asked, curiously. Zayn snorted.
“Look, Liam, you should come over to my apartment.” He said bluntly. Liam blushed, but he was still confused. He and Liam weren’t good friends, and he was a bit curious as to why Zayn wanted to hang out with him. 
“I dunno… what would we do?” Liam asked nervously, standing up, and searching for his shirt. 
“Uh, we could study.” Zayn lied, barely surpressing a giggle. Liam smiled. Maybe he was making Zayn change his bad boy ways. 
“Okay! I’ll be right over, text me the adress.” He said, before he pulled a red polo on. Niall had let him borrow it, even though the sleeves were too tight around his biceps. Zayn smirked.
“See ya then.” He said, before hanging up.

Only twenty minutes later, Liam was knocking at Zayn’s door, his backpack hanging off his shoulder, and two textbooks in his hand. Zayn took off his shirt, and tussled his flat hair, before opening the door and letting him in. 
“Hey.” He said, his lips forming the sexiest smirk Liam had ever seen. 
“Hey.” Liam responded, shifting uncomfortably. Zayn took his books from him, and put them on the floor. He then dropped to the floor, sitting at Liam’s feet. 
“Sit down!” He said with a chuckle. Liam shrugged, and sat down in front of Zayn. 
“What’re we studying?” He asked, biting his lip. Zayn shrugged and pushed Liam’s back pack away. He could barely stand the innocent look Liam was giving him. It made him want to rip off Liam’s clothes and fuck him senseless. Liam blushed, and scooted back.
“Why’re you looking at me like that?” He asked, tilting his head to the side. Zayn bit his lip. Liam was so sweet, so cute, so innocent. And it was turning him on.
“Nothing.. let’s get to know each other better, okay?” He asked, moving a little closer to Liam. Liam nodded, a small smile forming on his lips. Zayn whimpered slightly, at how cute Liam looked. He got to his knees, and slowly pushed Liam until on his back, with Zayn on top of him. Liam blushed deeply.
“Oh, you meant like… that?” He asked, frowning. It sas Zayn’s turn to nod.
“But.. you’re not my boyfriend.” Liam said softly. Zayn shrugged. 
“Then be my boyfriend.” He said, lowering his bare chest to Liam’s. Liam looked at him, his brown eyes wide with shock. Zayn didn’t let him answer before he smashed their lips together. He wasn’t surprised when Liam didn’t kiss him back. But after only a moment, he felt an unmistakable pressure on his lips, as the other boy kissed him fiercely. Zayn moaned, and pressed his hips to Liam’s, moving them slowly. Liam whimpered when he felt Zayn unbuttoning his pants, but did nothing to stop him. Zayn pulled Liam’s trousers down, and grinned up at him. Liam only nodded, as Zayn unzipped his own trousers. He watched, as Zayn’s slipped them off, along with his briefs. Liam gasped softly at the sight of Zayn’s cock. He was incredibly hard, and Liam wanted him, desperately. Zayn smirked, and pulled off Liam’s breifs, exposing him. Liam blushed deeply, and moved his hands to cover himself, but Zayn beat him to it. He was gripping Liam’s length, and licking his lips. Liam had never seen anything sexier. Zayn put on of Liam’s legs on his shoulder, and began circling his finger around Liam’s entrance.
“This okay?” He asked, knowing the answer, because of Liam’s heavy breathing, and hardened cock. Liam nodded, and bit his lip. Zayn smirked, and pressed two fingers inside of Liam, waiting before he moved. After he felt Liam relax, he began softly stretching him. Liam moaned. 
“Zayn, uh, ohhh, be mine, okay?” Liam asked, moaning softly as Zayn fingered him. Zayn giggled and nodded. 
“I’d love to.” He said, removing his fingers. He lined himself up with Liam’s entrance, and slowly pressed in. Liam’s back rose off the floor, and he gasped. Zayn nodded, and softly stroked Liam’s side, knowing he was in pain. After a few moments, Zayn felt Liam grinding his hips down unto his length. He moaned, and began rocking his hips back and forth, earning a moan from Liam. Liam whimpered.
“That feels good.” He said softly. Zayn smiled, and nodded. Liam was very tight, and it felt incredible. Soon, he was a sloppy mess, thrusting in and out of Liam quickly, and slamming into his prostate. Liam was screaming, and his eyes were snapped shut. He screamed Zayn’s name, after an especially rough thrust, and he felt Zayn release inside him. He came all over his own stomach less than a second later. Their thrusts slowled to a stop, and their breathing calmed down. Zayn laid down next to Liam, and smiled at him.
“So we’re … boyfriends?” He asked, laying his head on Liam’s chest. Liam grinned.
“Yeah, of course.”